[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIME TIME TIME OMEGLE TIME, IT'S TIME TO GO ON OMEGLE ONE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: gi.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gi.png
91KB, 500x500px
TIME TIME TIME OMEGLE TIME, IT'S TIME TO GO ON OMEGLE ONE LAST TIME
Tags: r9k, robot9001, r9komegle, omegler9k
>>
>>36535117
What's the point if we're all autists that skip each other?
>>
>stranger has disconnected
sure is omegle in here
>>
why do girls never next I am a fucking aspie next me and dont make me try to talk or next you because that so rude
>>
>>36535227
Well said. /r9k/ omegle is shit and I don't go there anymore because everyone just skips you unless you're a girl.
>>
Stranger: Oh yeah you're a robot for sure. Chiseled jaw, great facial aesthetic.

Stranger: Yeah

I can't even fucking talk to robots rip me
>>
Thank you Wizardry anon, it was nice talking to you.
>>
Last time I was in an omefle thread I met this dude nick and he was talking about the weather
Come to find out we love in the same city
Invited me to a concert of his
Pretty cool for a robot
Never spoke much after that
>>
>>36536280
wizards dont exist anon
>>
>>36536346
Nick the american qt with green walls or something? He's great. I always liked talking to him too
>>
tfw no nardra mommy gf
>>
what do you guys think of that roastie with the pink shirt and pink robe
>>
>>36537520
qt be my egf 4eva 10/10
>>
>>36535117
Bumping this bc im bored and wanna talk to others
>>
>Omegle couldn't find anyone who shares interests with you, so this stranger is completely random. Try adding more interests!

don't make me connect to a fucking bot again please
>>
qt with manbun pls fuck my ass
>>
File: h1456651460029.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
h1456651460029.png
266KB, 368x657px
>>36535117
Which one of you talked about sucking your cousin's dick?
>>
why wont any of you talk to me I am so lonely reeeeeeeeee
>>
Any fellow robots use Parlor? It used to be a party line with an actual phone number to call, now it's just an app.
It's like Omegle, but on voice
>>
>get called weird by a robot
feels bad man
>>
>>36535117
Bump because it's lonely here.
>>
bump for quality aspie conversations
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.