[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men have it harder than women, especially when it comes to mating.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0602.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
Men have it harder than women, especially when it comes to mating. My ex told me she had guys regularly hitting up her DM and approaching her in person. She's probably had sex multiple times already while I'm in a dry spell right now.

But instead of being bitter and hating her or myself, I am working to become Chad. I've been going to the gym 6 or 7 days a week this entire year and I started my own business.

So my fellow men, instead of bitching and moaning like a woman, make yourself better so that they are chasing you instead of the other way around
>>
>>36535015
>hitting up her DM

her what?
>>
>>36535120

Direct message inbox
>>
That's nice anon, thank you for sharing your blog post with us.
>>
>>36535130

Thanks glad you liked it
>>
>implying I care about anyone other than myself

I'll keep being fat because I love food more than sex or a hot gf
>>
>>36535015
>my ex
kys normie
>>
>>36535161

>kys

Why? I'm not a loser so why would I do that LMAO
>>
>>36535154

Sex is great, definitely better than food, which you can still enjoy and not be fat. You should try it sometime, there are girls who will fuck fat guys too btw
>>
>>36535015
>I've been going to the gym 6 or 7 days a week this entire year and I started my own business.

>having to do all that
>and still going through a dry spell
>while your ex just exists and gets sex and validation

You really don't see anything wrong with this? Not a single instance where you go hmmm, this is a bit fucked innit?
>>
>>36535015
>Men have it harder than women, especially when it comes to mating. My ex told me she had guys regularly hitting up her DM and approaching her in person. She's probably had sex multiple times already while I'm in a dry spell right now.
that's something attractive people deal with, not just women. speak for yourself.

>So my fellow men, instead of bitching and moaning like a woman, make yourself better so that they are chasing you instead of the other way around
working to increase your worth in the eyes of others is borderline pathetic and sounds pretty bitchlike to me. besides, people can see through all of that shit. hell, i can almost smell the insecurity myself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.