[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't play videogames for hours anymore without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1484477505028.jpg (15KB, 226x221px) Image search: [Google]
1484477505028.jpg
15KB, 226x221px
>tfw can't play videogames for hours anymore without getting the urge to get distracted
>or even for minutes
>>
File: 1451946025586.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1451946025586.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>tfw can play games just fine
>>
is the game the distraction
or is the distraction the game
>>
The only vidya that keeps my attention is roblox
>>
>can't enjoy video games much because of how much women hate men who play games
I have a nagging feeling like "keep this up and you will never get a gf"
I wish I could just eliminate tfw no gf altogether
>>
I haven't played video games in nearly three years.

And even then, all I played was dorf fort.
>>
Video games can't keep my attention for longer than 10 minutes. Been like this since I was 14. Sucked at first but I eventually accepted it.

I find it hard to do things that require me to sit still for a long period of time. It has to be really fucking interesting for me to be able to sit still and not start opening new tabs or refreshing my email and social media accounts constantly.
>>
>>36534314
Video games aren't even fun or enjoyable for me anymore, they haven't been in a long time.I wish I could recapture that feeling of genuine fun and enjoyment they used to give me.Have I outgrown them? I wonder what changed.
>>
>>36534449
they've all diminished in quality m8
>>
>>36534477
Thats probably part of it, but I think I've just outgrown them.Looks like its time to find a new hobby, I think I'll start playing my harmonica more.
>>
>>36534378
You'll never get a gf whatever you do
>>
>>36534385
Mah nigga with the patrician taste in games over here
>>
>>36534590
I know, kek. closest I got was got coffee with one. then she ghosted me, i kept asking why, she eventually replies like "you're boring and don't seem to have any ambition" fucking retard got all that from me in like 20 minutes who the fuck she think she is, honestly wish I could have killed her, only didn't cause of jail
>>
File: 0035 - vkRsjGU.jpg (17KB, 364x350px) Image search: [Google]
0035 - vkRsjGU.jpg
17KB, 364x350px
>tfw ran out of games to play
>>
>>36534664
Ha get fucked queer
You were given an honest answer. Get over it loser
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.