[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else scared of women? In High School, I was treated like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: women-laughing.jpg (123KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
women-laughing.jpg
123KB, 600x399px
Anyone else scared of women?

In High School, I was treated like shit. I guess that was my punishment for being a beta. The worst it got was when a girl asked me to homecoming as a joke, which was something I thought only happened in bad High School movies.

In hindsight, I understand why I was a magnet for shitty treatment. I was a beta sperg and I was incredibly naive, and that's a bad combination. But I still think I deserved empathy. Even if I was pathetic, I didn't deserve to be intentionally targeted.

Now I'm on the verge of graduating from uni, and I still have this deep instinctive fear of women. I'm not as spergy as I used to be, and as such I'm not a magnet for abuse anymore, but I feel like I just can't trust them. I worry that women just don't feel empathy the way I do.
>>
I'm scared of all people.

It's not a reasonable or rational fear. But it is there, and often intense.
>>
OP, you will need therapy of some sort. This board will tell you women don't feel empathy, but we do.

I went through something similar in high school. I got picked on by guys. I'm small and awkward, so I'd get groped, pushed, teased, and one guy use to pick me up by my throat and choke me.

After graduating, I didn't leave my house for a year because I was so scared. Eventually, I thought "enough is enough" and I got a therapist.

She helped me cope and walked me through ways to change my thought process around guys.
I'm a lot better now, heck I'm even dating. I have male friends.

Be open to help and you can get better and trust again!
>>
>>36534167
OP here

How did you learn to trust men again? Basically, how do you get over something like that?

I've literally never had a good relationship with a woman. And I'm using the word relationship at its most basic, platonic sense. Even in what I thought were normal friendships, I was just getting used.
>>
>>36534196
It sounds lame and cliche, but the most important thing is learning how to be confident in yourself, learning how to establish self-set boundaries, and understanding your main points if social weaknesses and having a specific plan of action to combat them in daily life.

In the beginning, my boundary was I was never alone with a guy. I traveled with a friend almost everywhere or I'd only talk to males in populated places.

You just have to plan everything until it becomes second nature. You will start to gain confidence once you see it working
>>
>>36534241
It doesn't sound lame and cliche. I appreciate getting actual personalized advice from someone who was in a similar situation

I have kind of learned to set one boundary with women, which is that I cut off any communication/contact when I feel like I'm being fucked with. But the result of that has just been one that I no longer know any women

The main question I have, and I don't know how to phrase this properly, is this: how do I explain my life experiences up to this point?

How can I tell myself that women have empathy, while at the same time acknowledging that, up until this point, women have unanimously treated me like shit?
>>
>>36534324
Sorry for the late reply, but you have to accept that you can't understand people and you can't change how they act, you can only control yourself. You can learn how to react to emotions and experiences.

I highly recommend professional help, it's their job to walk you through a comfortable experience where you talk about your anxieties
>>
Typically I only talk to females if there is only one of them around, and there are other guys around. It's been kind of pointless for me to talk to them alone they tend to dislike me a lot, and are rather mean.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.