[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not sure if girl is looking at you because shes interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1466604073206.jpg (570KB, 1249x934px) Image search: [Google]
1466604073206.jpg
570KB, 1249x934px
>tfw not sure if girl is looking at you because shes interested or because you're such a weirdo
>>
>tfw girl is nice to you and you don't know if she's attracted to you or is just nice to everybody
>>
>>36533951
>>36534003
S.T.0.P.
T
P
>>
the only way to find out is to smile and see what she does. if she smiles back you can go and try to make a conversation without letting the spaguettos come out, on the contrary not even try it
>>
>>36534216
>tfw you have an ugly smile
What now senpai?
>>
>>36534216
pff "smiling". best way to know what she wants is to avoid her and be mean with her and then cheking her twitter. if she's tweetting things like 'he ignores me u.u sademoji' and 'he's such an asshole angryemoji' just make your move
>>
>>36534268
nazi salute
>>
>>36534270
actually, that works sometimes too. bitches love mistery and they can't stand being ignored.

>>36534268
better to have an ugly smile than just a blank stare.
>>
>>36534339
>bitches love mistery and they can't stand being ignored.

Yeah the only girl that ever showed interest in me said it was for this exact reason, little do they know how much I'm aware of their presence, I'm just good at pretending not to care or notice girls.
>>
>>36533951
hits home for me pretty recently. thought she was really shy and maybe interested because out eyes kept meeting at work. Nope. Married for four years and probably thinks I'm a creeper...
>>
>>36534286
Why is this orginal you guize.
>>
File: confused glasses.png (114KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
confused glasses.png
114KB, 400x381px
>>36534216
>grin a bit when our eyes meet
>she looks away immediately
>keeps looking at me frequently throughout class after but turns away if we ever get eye contact
What the fuck does it mean?
>>
>>36535539
She's playing "hard to get." Which isn't as meet-cute-sy in real life as it is in scripted fiction. In a movie/novel/TV show you two playfully dance around each others flirtations until the third act when you kiss and she confesses she's had the hots for you since the first day of class.

In reality what it means is unless the stars are aligned perfectly at the exact moment at the exact time she will reject your advances and lay the onus of failure on you (he was creepy, he was too aggressive, whatever) while maintaining plausible deniability.

Don't let it get to you pfham. Women are malicious. Victory in the sex wars comes from validating your masculinity separate from the baseless opinions of the weaker sex.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.