[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>attractive man or woman enters room / workplace / school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1463685726354.jpg (15KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
1463685726354.jpg
15KB, 318x318px
>attractive man or woman enters room / workplace / school / internet
>every one immediately treats them as a god and a superior human being

i am sick of this. i do it too. i wish our primal urges on this would go away. its sickening to see a horrible but attractive person get scot free while all the ugly and normal people have to struggle to survive.
>>
Can you explain why you do this?

I'm a dude that doesn't do this and I've never understood it, can you explain it to me?
>>
>>36533745
Lmao that's bullshit. You probably glaze over ugly bitches like they're furniture, while being extra accommodating with pretty girls. You just don't notice because it's so common.
>>
>>36533745
its literally in our nature to be attracted to pretty women and men. humans are attracted to humans with "superior" biological parts such as fit bodies, big boobs, birthing hips, etc.

i just wish this wasn't the case. because those lucky humans who were fortunate enough to be born with attractive looks definitely get treated better.

notice how when a pretty person makes a mistake, its easier to forgive her, but when an ugly person makes a mistake. its harder to forgive her.

the media spends so much time glorifying these attractive people that we start to worship them and idolize them for being so gorgeous. despite the fact we know little to nothing about their actual personalities.
>>
>>36533716
>i do it too
>its sickening to see a horrible but attractive person get scot free while all the ugly and normal people have to struggle to survive
Don't complain if you contribute to the problem, also learn self control and realize that they get their ass kissed daily so you won't get anywhere with doing the same unless you also are hot

>>36533804
Why would people be "extra accommodating" with pretty girls?
That's how you get used and become their "free ride / meal" contact on their phone, if you don't realize that then you haven't lived long enough

>You probably glaze over ugly bitches like they're furniture
I give as little attention to them as i do with other people, however ugly women see my lack of projectile vomiting as something inviting and always harass me, im a fatty magnet for some god forsaken reason and im not even hot

>oh boo hoo you get attention from females be happy
How can i be happy that someone whos goal in life is to stuff their face with as many calories as possible keeps harassing me?

Dear fat women, just because i am not laughing at you or insulting doesn't mean im romantically interested in you, some people still have manners that doesn't make me a fatty chaser

Hell i've even been sexually harassed on the bus and i didn't even say anything to her or look at her, the bus was crowded and the fat cunt started to rub her cunt against my leg like a bitch in heat (i was seated awkwardly making my leg dangle to the aisle),
gave her the evil eye and bitch kept going, never in my life have i felt such a urge to punch out a woman, im skinny, have receding hairline and bad teeth,shaggy stubble for beard and messy hairstyle, why the fuck do i still get harassed?
>>
>>36533908
They pick up on this and hate you for being shallow. Some part of them at least. There is another part that completely takes on the praise everyone around them is so eager to give.

>>36533804
Nope. I have a stone face 24/7 anon. I can honestly say that I've never done this.

That being said if I find a girl really attractive (which I go off subjective taste more than what is conventionally considered attractive) then the effect is clear and obvious on me. I can't help it.
>>
>>36534010
>Don't complain if you contribute to the problem, also learn self control

yes, you are right about this. thankfully i have reduced these awful instincts severely ever since i started pondering this issue. i hope soon i can eradicate them all together
>>
>>36533716
but they are superior, at least genetic wise
>>
>>36534010
>admits he's unattractive
>bitches about being hit on by unattractive women

Literally kill yourself, you entitled failed normie
>>
>>36534226
I would rather have nothing than a obese pig, i may be unattractive but at least im not a human balloon of lard and pus

>Literally kill yourself, you entitled failed normie
>doesn't fuck everything that moves, entitled normie

Just fuck a foreigner if anything goes for you, some of us would rather die alone and virgin than fuck a greedy fat cunt whos problems are self caused and they still beg for pity over it
>>
>>36533804
this is me i do this all day
i will prioritize things for pretty girls over less attractive ones
i will bend over backwards and walk like a crab over coals for my hot coworkers
and i won't give 2cents to anyone else
i'm a shitlord and i know it
sorry op
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.