[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go full CWC and make my own imaginary universe? Is this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1492239152061.png (627KB, 785x816px) Image search: [Google]
1492239152061.png
627KB, 785x816px
Should I go full CWC and make my own imaginary universe? Is this monetizable? I'm every bit as autty as he is. Is it hard to deal with the hate? Should I just get a real job?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>36533698
Getting a real job would definitely be more monetizable.
>>
>>36533698
I mean, no, you probably won't be able to monetize it. If you're only an idea man, you're unless. Ideas are a-dime-a-dozen. You're also autistic, so your ideas will be unpalatable to the majority of normal people. Just get a real job and make your imaginary universe on your own on the side.

That was you can live, and maybe have fun too. And maybe I'm wrong and you've got some actually cool shit. If you have a job, you have some money to help get your thing started, plus it's a good backbone incase things go wrong.
>>
>>36533698
>Should I just get a real job?
No because you're probably an incapable incompetent manchild and would only make somebody else's life harder
Go back to earning your neetbux and living alone
>>
>tfw want to make my own comic book series
>don't have the resources or time
I draw pretty ok, but I feel that I can improve over time.
>>
What the fuck is my life? Why does everyone else know what is going on but me?
>>
>>36533963
They don't, they just memorized the answers to "what do you want to be when you grow up" so they don't look incompetent like you.

Everyone plays everything by ear, life is too unpredictable to truly have a fail proof plan.

So just come up with some goal and when people ask what you're working on say that. Take steps to try and make your way to that goal, whatever those may be.

Don't tell people you don't know, that just shows weakness.
>>
>>36533698
>tfw no cute chubby robot boy to sexually bully
>>
So the red and blue stuff right? Red/blue shift. Are you coming or going. Cats. Miyazaki, retirement. sailing, magellan, explorer, star trek, boldy go, pioneer, tenchi muyo, ryoko, space pirate, tubes, vasectomy, shooting blanks, the crow, sting, the police, bad boys -inner circle, rasta, jah, jah rune, diablo, devil, devil's third, russian,... Maria?

I really don't like this game. It keeps me up all fucking night.
>>
File: 156841799663.jpg (115KB, 1200x1295px) Image search: [Google]
156841799663.jpg
115KB, 1200x1295px
>>36533698
Just be a degenerate like everyone else.
>>
target, commercial, song, the concretes - say something new, old hat, pilgrim, john wayne, fort wayne, ipfw, college, football, Rudy, underdog, fungus, Nausica, Ohm, Rune, Runeword, Call to Arms, Magic the Gathering, White supremacy (all whites get +1 +1), American History X, Curb Stomp, Paul.

lol, so it was that faggot then.

Also, Nutter butters -> Nut in her butt.
>>
I've been thinking of writing a novel about an uptight conservative boy crossdressing, going into detail on how it effects him psychologically, but I'm severely lacking in literary skills and I doubt anyone will like it, I don't know if I should even bother.
>>
Seriously what the fuck is CWC?

What the fuck is reality?
>>
So many messages about aliens, lizards, dragons... bloodborne, dragonborn.

Even the whole "Arrow to the knee" thing. Are you guys saying that I won't be able to be an adventurer? Because you're giving me a fucking child to take care of? or am I going to get married?

I really am in NO PLACE to raise a child. I don't want to, I really couldn't even if I did. Do you guys not understand this? How am I going to be able to do such a thing in my current state? This is going to take time for me to deal with... even longer since you assholes refuse to just end it already.

Add in the fact that I will be UNABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF IN TEN FUCKING YEARS. because of the illnesses. How shitty would it be to have a completely disabled parent?

That child in the picture with Renee is not mine, I know this now. I have photos of my cousin as a baby and those two are fucking identical. Was Iris pregnant then? Do you think she should have fucking told me within the last 3 years?

Renee is pregnant right now... which means it couldn't have been mine. Also, doesn't she have Aids? Also, wasn't she drinking extremely heavily and taking a lot of drugs recently? Her unborn child would be pretty much guaranteed to be retarded. Why the fuck would she do that?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.