[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today was another female coworkers loudly boast about how "antisocial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Today was another female coworkers loudly boast about how "antisocial and nerdy" they are while I sit silently in the background wanting to kill myself day.

What painful experiences did you have with normies today or anytime really?
>>
Honestly though, what the fuck is with normies and the appeal of our traits. Why most they feign an appropriation of our lifestyle?

Another thing that gets to me is the whole meme depression "phase" every normies seems to go threw which can be solved by them looking at pictures of cats or babies on the internet.
>>
>>36532509
Wahhhh give me extra spare attention! Don't give it to someone deserving!"- Fucking normies probably
>>
File: 1492192079490s.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492192079490s.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
I'm 23 and bald

EVERYDAY someone has to comment on the fact

I wish I didn't have to work so I wouldn't have to go out in public
>>
>>36532722
they have this warped romanticized view (possibly thanks to tumblr memes) on what it means to be what we are. It's like this meme I saw where this girl was wearing a "I like nerdies" t shirt and the top of the meme said "no you dont"
>>
>>36532509
>booo hooo I only can experience pain and be antisocial
>stop pretending you suffer toosilly people!!!!

get triggered you kekold, I fest on your suffering
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.