[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have painful cystic acne all over face and back >go to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: C3ae_3_VcAU6y5J.jpg (62KB, 1200x590px) Image search: [Google]
C3ae_3_VcAU6y5J.jpg
62KB, 1200x590px
>have painful cystic acne all over face and back
>go to doctor and she prescribes me antibiotics
>finish 3 month course
>skin is clearest it's ever been
>5 days later acne comes back with a vengeance (worse than before, on places I've never had acne before)
>go back to doctor, she prescribes me more antibiotics

Fuck I don't want to be on pills the rest of my life. Why the fuck hasn't acne been cured yet? It's 2017 ffs.
>>
>>36532448
You either have it or you don't, acne is partially genetic.
>>
>>36532448
If you're here, then clearing up your bacne ain't gonna matter. Embrace your defomities, Oo'glog. Be one with the Orc.
>>
File: FaceApp_1493091437048.jpg (306KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1493091437048.jpg
306KB, 1280x1280px
>>36532448

Hello, OP.

Origino
>>
>>36532448
you try accutane? i did a 3 month treatment
stopped then did another 4 month treatment
it cleared everything up in a general sense
i still get pimples/massive cysts but they dont whitehead and usually simmer down on the skin after a few days or so.
try accutane. i had severe cystic acne so bad that i couldnt move/touch my back at times.
massive fucking cysts that would just fuck my shit up man.
try accutane if you can, but the after effects/symptoms may be severe.
it all depends on genetics. like i have chronic dry eye now from accutane use.
so try it out and see, if you don't like it or it's fucking with you too much you can stop.
>>
>>36532448

Antibiotics work out fine at first hut if you want to get rid of that shit it's accutane or bust. A year on it, some minor side effects, and you come out with a great skin.

I now get 1 pimple every 2 months or so and it goes away in a couple days. Life saver.
>>
IT'S
CURRENT
YEAR
I MEAN
COME ON
>>
File: pancakes.jpg (108KB, 599x813px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
108KB, 599x813px
>>36533177
this dude, accutane is like a fugging nuke to destory acne, but it has hella side effects
>>
>>36532448
Yo Op. Please do not try acutane without first trying other things. Tell your derm that you don't just want to take antibiotics forever and that they're a doctor they should understand exactly why. Ask for Retin-A, it's what really helped me the most for my cystic acne and I have a medical condition that makes me get that shit everywhere so I put it on all my prob areas w/ no worries, might be a bit harder for you to get on your back though. It basically speeds up your skin renwal so after a few months it tackles any underlying issue in the way your skin forms the acne, incl any tunneling that you may have and obv helps majorly with scaring as well. Also a lot of people like me with cystic acne where there's a lot inflammation involved have improvement with cutting nightshades out of your diet, tomo, potat, eggplant, tomatillo are the main ones you'd come into contact with. They cause your body to produce more inflammatory shit and it's at least an eaiser diet change than cutting out all dairy, gluten, or sugars, as others might suggest and it works great for me, I'll usually have a flare up 2-4 days after fucking up on it. Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery, Op.
>>
File: 1490989080670s.jpg (7KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490989080670s.jpg
7KB, 208x250px
>>36532448
Your skin is too greasy. Wash every day with white soap, problem solved
>>
>>36532448
have you tried cutting out dairy, also damn back yo back antibiotics you need some biotics
>>
Hey let's think about what antibiotics do.
They attack things like bacteria.
The bacteria on your skin cause acne.
Just use rubbing alcohol and then some moisturizer every day. You'll be fine.
>>
Scientists are already working on an acne vaccine. You just have to wait 10 more years
>>
Get a face scrub and a exfoliating glove (or one on a stick so you can reach further). Use them daily and use alcohol wipes once in a while though that is quite bad to do too often.

If you're vigilant you should be able to clear up your skin and maintain it
>>
>>36533177
>>36533368
My accu-niggers.
I have permanent dry lips from it but it was well worth it. No acne of any kind in sight.
>>
>>36534524
>>36533757
100% wrong and only a person who doesn't have severe acne would say this. When you have horrible acne washing doesn't literally nothing. Believe me I know I had tried literally every soap and regiment possible. Only accutane worked.
>>
>>36534747
It was one of the worst decisions of my life to take accutane honestly, now I have constantly dry hands, new scaly dry patches on my upper arms and my face burns like hell if I don't have moisturizer on.

And I STILL HAVE FUCKING ACNE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.