[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every time I start a new job/school >'alright it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1480657769421.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1480657769421.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
>every time I start a new job/school
>'alright it will be different this time, I'm gonna make friends and talk to people'
>1 week in
>known as that weird quiet guy

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>36532320
>want to get better at socializing with people
>people alienate you without giving you a chance
>sit alone at lunch everyday for 5 years
Boy I sure love my job
>>
I'm fine at socializing but I haven't connected with anyone on a deep level in years. Maybe that sort of friendship comes with time? I'm confused.
>>
>>36532320
this was literally me at my first job. Thankfully people still talked to me for some reason but i was really quiet and never talked unless someone else did.
>>
>>36532445
Is socializing outside of 4chan really all it's cracked up to be?
>>
>>36532320
>that weird quiet guy all through school
>graduate highschool, go to community college
>'alright it will be different this time, I'm gonna make friends and talk to people'
>drinking takes over and drop out of community college having made no improvement
>re-enroll in community college 5 years later
>still weird quiet guy
>make it through and transfer to a uni
>3 weeks in
>no friends, haven't spoken to anyone in classes, roommates, or anybody

I think it's time to give up. I'm 27 now, I don't think I'm going to change.

>>36532422
>I'm fine at socializing
ree kys normie etc.
>>
>wanting to socialize at work
>>
I know that feel. Starting conversations is literally impossible! Like if someone is just sitting somewhere, minding their own business wouldn't it be weird if I just walked up to said person and talked about something random?
>>
>>36532320
I like being called weird and a psychopath, at least I'm not a normie.
>>
I just want 1 or two friends I can be close with that I can really feel like I'm free and I can be myself around.
>>
>>36532489
No people are boring and lack substance. They'd rather talk about that new TV show on Netflix than anything of substance. Of course there's the occasional political talk but they're so uninformed it hurts
>>
>>36532642
depends, i watch a lot of TV and based on how they do it i figure the best way is to "accidentally" stumble upon them like maybe drop something near them like a binder or something and of course they'll feel obligated to help you so you start a conversation about how clumsy you are or something and then also thanking them for helping you. and then you introduce yourself "hi my name is (anon)" and then you put out your hand or something. ive never tried it but id like to see someone do it
>>
>>36532320
>having the balls to apply for a job

Well, you've got me beat at least.
>>
This just happened to me again. I started grad school after uni and thought this was my chance. Same result.
>>
>>36532709
i really want that, and maybe a qt gf too. that's all i need in life don't care about having a lot of money or anything just wanna be content
>>
This is for all anons. I'm a cyborg. To make friends find something you have in common then just do something together. After the first meeting up, you should be fine and your bond should already have a base, you just continue meeting up with the person. I know some of you dont like religion, but I usually find the nicest people are religious, thats how I found my friends. We play smash together and I sometimes play basketball with them (I'm 168 cm).
Good luck anons
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.