[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 49

File: 1488247185563.jpg (84KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488247185563.jpg
84KB, 700x700px
>we're going to war with North Korea
>we're all going to get drafted
>>
Tfw I literally ruined the peace talks
>>
>>36532108
Meh, we'll probably just assassinate Fatboy and their country will fall apart.
>>
>>36532146
Probably this, tbqhwew
>>
No ones getting drafted you fat autistic clueless nigger
>>
File: herewego.png (599KB, 1108x656px) Image search: [Google]
herewego.png
599KB, 1108x656px
>>36532174
Don't know about draft. but this isn't your usual /pol/ habbeding, this is actually HAPPENING.
>>
Once Kim is dead his starving army will desert him. The war will be over quickly.
>>
File: tumblr_odmqppRf6r1v0pigno1_500.jpg (108KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odmqppRf6r1v0pigno1_500.jpg
108KB, 409x409px
>>36532108

I don't want to tempt fate here because I don't want to go to war at all, but it would be kinda cool. I could leave all this bullshit behind and go shoot guns with friends for a while. Then if I survive I get a ton of benefits because I was vet. If I die then I die, getting shot in the head is preferable to a long painful death due to some horrible illness.

I'm sick of all the bullshit I have to deal with on a daily basis because people are so fucking consumed with themselves. A major war could pull people back together and I could just disappear for a while.

I don't want a war by any means but I'm not going to protest it. Also I highly doubt a war will ever happen, but then again I doubted he would ever be president.
>>
File: b52h-minot-snow.jpg (127KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
b52h-minot-snow.jpg
127KB, 1200x781px
>>36532108

> "Airman Anon... you are going to be stationed at Minot Air Force Base as a Crew Chief on the B-52..."
>>
>>36532108
Nothing ever happens. Good thing I live in a neutral country.
>>
>>36532324
I wouldn't mind being drafted, since that way they would have to whip up my weak-ass into shape. Plus I've always had the desire to go on a murderous rampage, and could only do that in a war.
>>
I just want the USA to be nuked
>>
Why is North Korea so valuable?
>>
>>36532477
>>36532127
fuck off tripfag

>>36532108
Most robots want to kill themselves so if they die in a war then they get what they want. If they're too fat to go, they get to die in a nuclear blast. Win-win for them. Personally I don't mind getting drafted to kill Norks, just not sandniggers.
>>
>>36532324
> getting shot in the head is preferable to a long painful death due to some horrible illness

Or, alternatively, the bullet hits you somewhere other than the head and you die a long painful death in a place far from your home and family
>>
>>36532108
I'd defect to the gooks desu
>>
>>36532477
Not valuable, just dangerous. Them having nukes and being crazy makes them something to be of concern. They can't nuke us in the U.S., but they can nuke South Korea and Japan, whomst are valuable allies to us in that region, partly to keep China in check.
>>
>>36532402
Could you shill any harder
>>
>the world is ending

based Trump
>>
>>36532559
For who? I just want to kill people and/or be in shape.
Also why the fuck would I be shilling to a couple robots whomst will have no influence over anyone?
>>
>war
>nuclear states

Nope just annilation of South Korea if USA even dares to do anything stupid.
>>
>>36532108
I'm kinda stoked.

>okcupid questions
>'in a certain light, wouldn't nuclear war be exciting?'
>answer yes
>>
>>36532108
Thank you. Now I finally get to die without anybody thinking I killed myself.
>>
>>36532108
I have higher PT numbers than all of my areas navy DEP.
I got a 90 on the ASVAB
They wouldent waiver my GED.
If they drafted me, that would be so fucking funny.
>>
>>36532108
I'm on MSNBC now and they're not talking about this.

Fuck you for making me look.
>>
Too old to get drafted -- fuck yeah!
>>
who here eagerly waiting the draft?

>tfw I'll finally be able to get my hands on a gun
>tfw i put the barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger

i yearn for the sweet release of death
>>
>>36532551

Doesn't China have nukes? You don't see the Chinese nuking Japan for ww1.

There's another reason than just "weapons of mass destruction", we pulled that card twice in the Middle East already.

North Korea probably has a lot of untapped vespane gas.
>>
>>36532518

Long is relative, people spend years slowly dying of cancer, ALS, and other sad medical issues. Dying from a bullet to the lung, for instance, will put you in agony for at most a couple hours.

>you die a long painful death in a place far from your home and family

It would suck being away from my family but I really don't give a shit if I'm away from my home, in fact I would prefer it. Let me put it this way, I would rather die getting shot in the head in a foreign country than spend a single year suffering from a terminal illness and being stuck in hospice in my hometown.
>>
>>36532518
At least i'll still be dead. Why are you on this board?
>>
>>36532551
Great way to keep em from using their bombs, piss right off by going to war with em.
>>
>>36532619
>this

Yes, draft these newfaggot cancerous literal children.
>>
File: 1476271206899.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476271206899.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>36532108
Well, it's a free trip to asia. Worst case scenario you die there. Best case, you find a qt waifu.

Sounds like a win-win situation to me.
>>
Get ready for a 20 year war in Nk. You Americans need to finish up in Afghanistan / Iraq you guys havent won those wars yet. Better to pay Kim Jung a trillion dollars in gold bars to retire lol.
>>
File: 1488968813261.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1488968813261.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>36532627
China is an export economy what good will it do to nuke all their business partners?
>>
File: prew in da rew.png (43KB, 698x297px) Image search: [Google]
prew in da rew.png
43KB, 698x297px
no war anytime soon, just another advertisement
>>
>>36532627
Well for one, we have actual proof they have nukes, such as by measuring seismic activity when NK announces that they're testing their nukes. And it isn't like we're enemies with China, more like frenemies. We both rely on each other for trade, but we're also competitors. Even if they had valuable resources, we wouldn't risk going after them purely for resources when we could get them much more easily somewhere else.
>>
>>36532627
Thats because Japan doesn't have any nuclear weapons you dumb fucking tard.
Korea has done nothing but threaten to nuke the evil U.S. and our allies SK.
Why in the fuck should I feel sympathy for some communist gook starving his people and threatening to murder my people with nuclear weapons.
Oh and pro tip; China isn't going to side with the norks. Nobody is. It will be China raping norks on one side and the U.S. raping them on the other. Whoever takes more land before the war is over will be the victor. It will be like soviets and U.S. invading Berlin. Or the soviets trying to invade Japan to turn it into a communist shit hole.
>>
>>36532732

What good would it do for North Korea to nuke anybody?
>>
>>36532721

NK will end quickly. Nobody wants that stupid fucking place to exist, the only question will be how the land is divided up between countries.
>>
why would we need to draft additional soldiers for a conflict with north korea. They're the military equivalent of oonga boonga cavemen.
>>
>>36532324
If you think your current day to day tasks are worse than war, then you are mistaken.
>>
>>36532748
Because it is ruled by a retarded manchild
>>
>>36532748
I last dying breath of a king.

remind me again why I should think communist Norks shouldn't be wiped off the map and turned into qt k pop whores.
>>
File: 2484037.jpg (38KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
2484037.jpg
38KB, 560x400px
I. Koreans (South Koreans) worry about Trump more than North Korea. Lol.

II. "To catch a single bug, one does not burn down the entire house."

III. Tens of thousands of Americans live on South Korean soil. They would have to be evacuated first if war were to happen.

IV. See any stock prices falling? Nope!

Get over yourselves. American and foreign-translated news is trash. There isn't feminine cult brainwashing, and your understanding of current events is embarrassingly erroneous.

But what do I expect from a gang of people who don't know any educated elite from South Korea, and get their news from a masturbatory anime forum?
>>
>>36532737

So USA and China are just teaming up and splitting North Korea.

Yeah frenemies w/e. Just saying why is North Korea that different than anyone else other than being the r9k of the nations for being a global shut in.

Also

>we have proof of weapons of mass destruction

We've played this card

>>36532747

According to our news media. And Japan not having nukes isn't the point, the point would be revenge for WW1 crimes of occupation in China.

Please stop jibber jabbing.
>>
>>36532477
>>36532551

I'll talk plenty of shit on the US meddling in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world, but if there were ever a poster child for an interventionist unprovoked military action, it's fucking North Korea. It's run by literal Hitlers who keep the population of an entire nation poor, dumb and enslaved and threaten everyone else in the entire world with nuclear warfare. They really cannot be allowed to get ICBMs, and any invasion of their territory can be easily justified as a humanitarian effort. Even if you did nothing but kill the leadership and turn it into a colony they'd still be better off than they are now.

What's weird is that the world has waited this long to do anything about the place.
>>
>>36532816

>gook chang chung pan gyuck nam

Speak English, please
>>
>>36532798

Even a manchild doesn't make war with his neighbors, he wants to be left alone.

>>36532802

So you are after resources, the women.
>>
>>36532772
>your just a neet
>what do you know about difficulties
You don't get the point. Why are on /r9k/? Go back to /pol/
I wish someone would come to my house, slap me in the face and drag me off to force me to train. Either you become a hero or you die (preferable) Its a win/win.
>>
>>36532822

>we have proof of weapons of mass destruction

>We've played this card

No we haven't, we went into Iraq because of suspicion of WMDs, Saddam denied having them. NK has stated multiple times that they have nukes and have been actively testing them since 2006. N
>>
>>36532853
If he wanted to be left alone he wouldn't threaten to nuke a country every week while actually testing nukes.
>>
>>36532845
Sorry - I forgot you only speak in weeaboo XDDDDDDD Hahahaha skank
>>
all of these reddit spacings
>>
File: 1492939078628.png (127KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492939078628.png
127KB, 380x400px
>>36532108
>tfw grill
>tfw system loves me
how does it feel, boys?
>>
>>36532853
Nope i just want to see norks get their shit pushed in.
I'm never going to fuck any woman unless its rape.

How are you actually defending communist gooks who refuse to sign a peace treaty because they want the unification of Korea.
I'd rather have the SK win then the north and it going to happen eventually.
>>
>>36532227
>>36532108
>Obama manages to keep n Korea under control avoiding war and conflicted
>within less than 100 days war has broken out

Thanks trump voters. He sure does have out best interests at mind! He's definitely not being reactionary or anything.
>>
>>36532912
I don't know.... I'm only 19.. I don't really need a GF
>>
Would I stand a chance of getting drafted if I have a history of mental illness?

I actually would like to be, because it would mean that I would get a job and get paid, plus it could help me move forward in life, like being able to go back to college once my deployment is over.
>>
>>36532875

True, that is a finely-split hair.

Ok. What makes North Korea having nukes worse than China or Russia having nukes?

Or any other nation?

I think being a nuclear nation is an exclusive club, and they aren't looking to recruit. Not when you can just team up and split the spoils.

Humans wage war, that's fact. Let's see if our media and congress can meme up the necessary support to commit to a war.
>>
>>36532875
we went because of evidence not suspicion remeber the who colin powel shtick in UN
t. not a revionist cuck
>>
>>36532912
Did you forget about the new draft laws?
>>
>>36532980
Yeah, don't women get drafted in the U.S. nowadays as well?
>>
>>36532889

So the media says.

>>36532934

I'm not judging your reasons and you are being honest, truthfully.

I'm not defending North Korea, I'm questioning the costs of yet another war.
>>
>>36532994
Yep, so that smug pepe she posted was in vain.
>>
Im nearly 31 and deaf. No fucking way I am getting drafted for anything.

I will sit back and watch the chaos unfold with some scotch though.
>>
M-maybe war is what we need bros. Maybe we were warriors born to fight but we were robbed from that experience and now Trump is giving us it back. Maybe that's it.
>>
>congress declares war on North Korea
>drafts are sent out

Welp, I better go to war then. Or else people may be in danger.
>>
File: hm.jpg (13KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
13KB, 340x340px
Asian here. Is it true Americans only eat hamburgers and McDonalds? And I'll get shot if I go down the streets because every Yankee has a gun?
>>
>>36533016
From a US perspective... I don't want to get nuked

If they take him out before he is capable of nuking me.... I might just look the other way
>>
File: fuck ew.jpg (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fuck ew.jpg
6KB, 205x246px
HONKEY DOREY Y'ALL

WHERE R WE DRAFTING TO LOL
>>
>>36533055
Worst case-scenario he takes out glorious Nippon and I don't get the new Mario game
>>
>>36532994
they should if they want the right to vote. women should bleed and die just like men if they want same rights as men.
>>
>>36533076
Noooooooo!!!!!! I need my AVNS ; _ ; ;A; T.T.... WAHHHHHH
>>
>>36533055

Well, if were so worried about nukes... there's a lot of nukes. We aren't worried about those.

So what else are we after? Women, as one anon said.

Geez
>>
>>36533084
>Japan gets nuked for the third time

lmao
>>
>>36533055
I'm so grateful that I'm on the East coast, not gonna lie.

>>36533076
That's a pretty big concern as well, honestly. Losing Japan would suck, and I unironically mean that because I'm a huge fan of Japanese video games.
>>
File: Jedi Nerd with Dew.jpg (55KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
Jedi Nerd with Dew.jpg
55KB, 720x538px
americans are definitely fit for war

we shall crush them with our diabetes!!!!111 x3 mwarhahrharharh we're totally not in debt to china xDDD
>>
I mean that's fine and good but do you really think you can get the people to go to war on your behalf?

Top kek
>>
>>36533103
Son, I'm not even particularly pro-military, but America has the greatest military might in the world. If we wanted to, we could absolutely annihilate NK. It's just the fact that they could probably nuke the shit out of Seoul and Japan before we would destroy them.
>>
>"war makes you a man"
>whole bunch of people coming back from wars are scared of the dark
lol masculinity
>>
l m a o honestly i feel like the weebs will rise up and defend japan. koreaboos too

i mean they basically prance around pretending they're asian, wasting their lives on anime and look where we are now hahahahahahaha

look at the president of the U S A

what a people

american democracy #1 !!!!!
>>
>>36532961

>he doesn't want to die in nuclear hellfire

What a fag
>>
>>36532108
>needing soldiers for a nuclear war

Does North Korea even have an ICBM defense system?
>>
VIETNAM 2.0 WHEN?
>>
>>36533122
why don't you nuke your own peoples to be good at math? can't you nuke your cellulite? all that military might yet your country is being taken over by feminazis. happy womens day btw lmao the fuck? can't wait for the next trans polygamist owlkin cult to take office
>>
>>36533090
I see what you're saying as well. If we simply prevent north Korea from expanding their government might pull a soviet Russia and collapse and become democratic.

Not to mention, if we go in and rolfstomp their shit we also have to build a new government, something we're absolutely shit at and would end up costing much more money than the war it's self.
>>
>>36533153
You sure sound triggered. Fuck off back to /pol/ and bitch about muh SJW boogeyman over there.
>>
>>36533055

North Korea can't nuke shit except South Korea.

The North knows it would get curb stomped if they went all out war so they just talk big and hope everyone else just says fucking hell and doesn't call them on their bullshit. They barely have enough gas for their armored units let alone enough to win an actual war.
>>
you guys are like those crackhead uncles with no teeth who rock back and forth on their battered porch

talking about war when they did nothing but shovel poop, reminiscing as if they were a part of anything or made a difference. even best is when they try to speculate and get riled up about a future war that won't happen

what about you worry about dat welfare check coming in and get your fat rolls off the table lmaoooo hahahahahahahaha

BRING! ARCHERY! BACK!!!!
>>
>he lives in a country with any form of military draft
kek

enjoy your unwilling army and dead kids
>>
>>36533103

Perfectly fit to pilot a drone
>>
>>36533099
please don't do that, we don't know what lies beoyond the realm of anime
>>
>>36533176
Can you sign up to just play Call of Duty: Chinkholocaust edition?
>>
Anyone else want to go to war so he has an excuse to die?
>>
>>36533168
Yeah... I'm sure you have access to the top notch intelligence

I bet the USA will roflstomp/rekt NK one way or another, we're known to rolfstomp nations left and right. It's what we're good at.
>>
How old are these people? 60's? Our DoD? Like 70?

Mattis is like 80 years and should be placed in a retirement care.

And these people are the ones who want one last war before they step out.

Which, by the way, they won't even be fighting in, just watching it from a safe corner.

While they want young men and women to be shipped to east Asia to supposedly fight the young men and women there because our old people told each of us that the other side is a threat.

Yeah.. I think I'll pass on this war. You can go fight if you really want it.
>>
>>36533237
>Black Sabbath ~ War Pigs.mp3
>>
who else excited for noah to lead our pack ? https://youtu.be/VhkUrvf63aE
>>
>>36533163
implying SJW boogeyman is not true. I met my colleague who is working at uni in US and during lunch he starts to complain about how bad the situation is due to SJW culture. Best of it was that he was in STEM field and it was affecting him still.
>>
We've been distracted by sandniggers for so long that we've forgotten that killing asians is a much more traditional American hobby
>>
>>36533285
It's a subculture at universities, propagated by tumblr and shit, doesn't even make up 5% of the population. It's not just a giant country of SJWs.
>>
What was Vietnam? "We had to destroy the village to save it."

They want to send in young men and women to destroy and topple North Korea, so they can send in even more men and maybe women to rebuild North Korea into their liking.

"They" being old neo-cons, just everyone who wants a piece of the pie that is North Korea.

You just want to loot North Korea, you have no other reason. There are so many nukes in the world all over already.
>>
Anyone else would love to dismantle the North Korean regime and free the NK people? Been wanting to tear down that communist dictatorship. I'd fucking love to do so, honestly. It's just the threat of nuclear war that gets to me.
>>
File: geeksquad.jpg (108KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
geeksquad.jpg
108KB, 495x350px
asian women:
https://youtu.be/Ta7LQv1PkrI

western "females" lmao : (also males when they see convenient) :
https://youtu.be/as8GLbVx5CA
>>
>>36533307

You haven't killed anybody and you never will.
>>
>>36532510
>no tripcode
>tripfag
I want newfags to leave
>>
>>36533334
I trust our military establishment/government to keep us safe, if anyone can it's them.

If they say mr. unn will be alive no more, that's what's gunna happen.
>>
I don't think they would give me a gun or let me kill people
>>
>>36533354

If fagboys like you have your way. But you won't.
>>
>>36533168
>North Korea can't nuke shit except South Korea.
What is Japan?
>>
Why are there so many retarded nonsense posts in this thread? Is it a shill tactic? Why shill on /r9k/?
>>
And who will do the dirty work, to destroy North Korea and the people living there ? Hmm?

It won't be mattis, it won't be Trump, it won't be his advisors, it won't be our senate or our house or congress...

Nope. It would fall on young American soldiers aged 18 to 30? to do the killing and destroying of North Korea.

Basically you would need a necessary army of violent psychopaths to get the job done.
>>
>"north korea is a threat to their neighbours and america needs to invade"
i always find this a hilarious statement
north koreans talk big but act small
i can't think of a war in recent history where north korea played any real roll
there are easily ten that the americans have been involved in (often playing the aggressor role)

america is the real north korea
>>
Guys nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever does, and it won't for at least a decade.
>>
>>36533401

>fag boys

Ok tough boy because you're so much more unfaggish than me.
>>
>>36532477
Non-meme answer: it's a buffer zone between China and the American sphere of influence. If an American vassal (with American troops) bordered China, they would perceive it as extremely threatening. North Korea is therefore necessary for stability. The problem is that Kimmy boy is suffering from insane delusions of grandeur and the whole region at risk.
>>
>>36533232

They haven't launched anything close but mid range missiles into the sea of japan. They sure as shit dont have the technology to launch anything yet that can hit America proper. South Korea, oh fuck yeah they can fuck up the south but the can't sustain that and after the initial barrage they will get fucking wrecked.

What it comes down to is if South Korea is willing to have Seoul get annihilated to win the war. Cause that will happen. Fuck loads of people would die once Seoul gets bombed to fuck but the North won't win a straight up fight against South Korea and America.
>>
>>36533422
oh boy do we have one lol

half those guys are just itching to shoot at anything. You seem young and inexperienced. I get that war is dumb and everything, but it's the way of the world. This is much bigger than you or I.
>>
>>36532108
I'm going to be pretty low on the draft picks, and so are most robots.

>bad eyesight
>severe depression which needs several meds to handle
>addiction problems
>probably couldn't pass a psych test since I am a violent and ill tempered man

They'll take chads and Tyrones first.
>>
>>36533457
If history is to go by, USA does not care if a city has to be nuked to win a war.
>>
>>36533480
>They'll take chads and Tyrones first.
This.
A draft is a blessing in disguise.
I'm most definitely ineligible because I have gyno from the titty skittles.
>>
>>36533457
I've heard the government of north korea wants to destroy Kim 2 anyways, they might be able to destroy him without having Korea nuked. Maybe, if what you're saying is true.
>>
File: 1493008497134.jpg (9KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1493008497134.jpg
9KB, 261x192px
>>36533371
Sorry, I guess there's a difference between tripfags and namefags? In either case it pisses me off. Even in two years I haven't learned all the nuances of the terminology. I'm learning, Anon pls
>>
>>36533457
In honesty, the death toll would be terrible. But at least we still get to have our anime.
>>
>>36533445

>buffer zone

Meme answer.

America just wants more Korean women, someone already low-key mentioned the women.

And maybe North Korea has natural resources, they have to have something to trade for supplies with China.

All I'm saying is that if you truly think young Americans will go die for the sake of some withered politicians.... well I wanna see you try.

I wanna see if you can summon that much power. I want to see.

It's not about North Korea, North Korea is just a convenient target.

It's about going to war.
>>
Not really pro-war, but i do approve of having a strong military. Do you guys understand just HOW LARGE our military is? in almost every single aspect of our military, we have larger forces than AT LEAST the next 3-5 countries combined do. Theres a whole video on youtube about how long the US could last in a war vs the rest of the world, pretty interesting.
>>
>>36533445

>suffering from insane delusions of grandeur and the whole region at risk.

That's not entirely fair. They've always been this way, because they have to project the appearance of power to not seem like a failed state being pressured on all sides. This status quo is just coming to a head.
>>
>>36533526
We have a standing military at the beck and call of our highest officials. The most powerful standing military in world.

The power is there. Those people are paid to kill people, it's what they signed up to do.
>>
So could North Korea be considered at least a partially fascist country or is it just purely communist?
>>
>>36532477
It threatens S.Korean pop
>>
>>36533559

Sure whatever, go to war then. Can't let the soldiers lay about not killing anyone.

Chop chop it's time for war.
>>
File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>>36533537
I agree with this.
The sheer magnitude of our military keeps the world from going to hell.
>>
>>36533594
And so the world turns.
>>
>>36533537
No kidding, we have a vast ocean to separate us from our main threats, while we could easily conquer North America, giving us basically a large island to defend with. Then we just use our superior navy to keep threats away.
The real question is what would happen if nukes are involved.
>>
>>36533495
Maybe war would be good.

>all able bodied men drafted
>betas, omegas, and robots are the only men left
>women get desperate for sex after five minutes
>after a few months, they're sex starved enough to fuck robots
>hopefully enough Chads will be killed, crippled, or traumatized to turn off roasties
>beta uprising succeeds without us ever firing a shot
>we become the Chads

Trump really is playing 18D chess.
>>
>>36533571

North Korea is as fascist as they come. It's a society run by the absolute rule of a single man, with a small cadre of advisers.

Hell, you could even call it a monarchy since the right to rule has now passed along bloodline from one man to another.
>>
>>36533571
I think it's communist, but fascism and communism usually involve authoritarian dictatorships.
>>
>>36533604

I wouldn't let you be my DM, just saying. Your RP is pretty bad.
>>
File: daddyofive-counseling.jpg (320KB, 1141x700px) Image search: [Google]
daddyofive-counseling.jpg
320KB, 1141x700px
~ <3 Asian Families ~ <3 : https://youtu.be/S1cY4YvFWKA
https://youtu.be/-4pxHnpGrNg
https://youtu.be/tK05IyK9NtQ
https://youtu.be/PV6RZ61u9NI
https://youtu.be/0IN0rzlumnw
https://youtu.be/feX3rgO_9Xo
https://youtu.be/-mOXpyDxywY

weestupid families:
https://youtu.be/WoYTdYRPPpw
>>
>>36533624
Between you and me, and don't tell mom, I wouldn't fight in any of these stupid wars either.

But there's lots of people that will
>>
i honestly hope i get drafted, it would give me an excuse to get away from this pathetic life i've been "living".. maybe even make some friends
>>
asian families teach values and _family_

yankees teach kids to order off the dollar menu and to be lazy fucks with no moral compass. also that gender is a mental construct
>>
>>36533490

Yeah because it wont be an American city. Seoul would be fucked but that is little concern to the Americans because if the North did go that route it would let America carte blance to do whatever the fuck they wanted. Cause if the North was dumb enough to actually use nukes the Americans could claim that since the nips used them they would be justified going thermonuclear on everything North Korean.

>>36533509

If that happens or not is up for debate. They have been saying that same thing since Kim Jong IL. Why do you think China cares so much? They don't give a fuck about North Korea they just don't want it to fail because then they have shitloads of North Koreans flooding their boarders and a pro American ally at their boarder.
>>
>>36533571
>>36533621
>>36533623
They officially "renounced" socialism quite a few years ago.
>>
>>36532836
>What's weird is that the world has waited this long to do anything about the place.
Because N. Korea has nukes, brah. No one wants to fuck with NK because everyone believes, with great reason, that once NK's invaded, they'll fire off a bunch of nukes as a last-ditch 'we're taking you with us' resort. Sure, everyone in the world is against NK and we could all steam roll them quite easily, but they could wipe out S.K. and Japan before we could finish.

>>36533537
Motherfucking this. Gotta say, I hate Republican spending on our military, but it does feel pretty damn nice to have the largest, most advanced, and strongest military in the world. Our strategic position, as one large nation bordered only by two friendly nations, surrounded otherwise by two huge oceans, makes us safe as fuck. Basically there's probably never going to be a war fought in America in fucking centuries, at the very least, if not millennia.
>>
>>36533598
One thing I always wonder is whether it's really worth it for us specifically to be the worlds police. If we suddenly became isolationist, would someone else take up the role, or would the rest of the world delve into chaos? Even if it did turn to chaos, would we be better off since we would be safe from the chaos, and wouldn't need to pay for a large military?
We probably won't ever know unless a lengthy civil war were to occur.
>>
>all the chads will be drafted!

Nice bait. If anyone, the disposable men like us would be drafted first.

We've been groomed for this very scenario for ... 8 years? They actually got impatient because at this rate they'll croak of old age before we actually get tilted enough to do something as reckless and dangerous as going to war.

If we ever.
>>
>>36533666
>Nice bait. If anyone, the disposable men like us would be drafted first.

That's not how any previous drafts worked. They don't send rejects until they chewed through their best men and got desperate. You're a fucking dipshit m8
>>
>burgerland is gonna overstep their boundary again
surprise, surprise
>>
>>36533679

You mad ? Your bait is shit easy to read.

Go home , you're washed up old tymer
>>
>>36533621
Well officially, weren't they a communist nation? But in practice, they sure do utilize a lot of fascist ideas.

>>36533657
>communism = socialism
wew lad
>>
File: 1420052148562.jpg (11KB, 206x275px) Image search: [Google]
1420052148562.jpg
11KB, 206x275px
>>36533633
Why are Asian families so based?
>>
>>36533660
Either way I get to live, so I don't really mind if they go to war with NK. It's a completely valid argument that if we wait much longer then it's gunna be our necks on the line and I don't want that.
>>
>Foreigners shit talking America yet browse an American website
>>
Damn they actually want to nuke Seoul and North Korea and turn the Korean Peninsula into Japan 2.0.

Wow. Am I genius or is our hidden top brass just very old and washed up ?
>>
>>36533703
>"they"
Where you live, brah?
>>
>>36533125
This is what I never get.
My cousin was a real smug arsehole about "muh duty" etc until he went to Afghanistan.

Now you could pop a paper bag behind him and he would cry.
I'd feel bad for him, but for how pretentious he was in the lead up to it.
>>
>>36533700
Western Liberalism hasn't infected them yet, and they don't have any Jews to cause it to spread.
>>
>>36533723
On the moon, American territory :P
>>
>>36533737

Israel?
XD
>>
>>36533699
>communism = socialism
In the past, North Korea was officially socialist. They are no longer.
Well, they renounced it in favour of the "juche" ideals.
To date no society has completely implemented communism.
>>
>>36533725
The only people who say this shit tend to be stupid conservatives who just don't "believe" in psychology or something. PTSD is some real fucking scary shit and should be treated as such.

>>36533737
Can't fucking wait until we colonize space too. THE UNITED STATES OF SPACE, SON!
>>
>>36533660
not only are we secure in the placement of our country, but do you really think russia wants to go to war with the United States? If we were to go to war, that would probably be the literal end of the world. Our societies start to collapse, both currencies are worthless. China is also on the side of the U.S. Really, our only issues right now seem to be NK which, is raffabre to say the least, and towelhead ISIS.
>>
>>36533689
Oh you're just trying to troll.
>>
Asian people: What organic, lush, healthy foods shall we make today? ^^

White, 300 lbs: BITCH GET AN UBER FOR THE TACO BELL
>>
>>36532324
Yeah you faggot. Drafties are sent to front like toy soldiers just to die. They will teach you how to
>hold a gun
>reload
>shoot at target
>off you go

You might aswell just consider suicide right now
>>
Am I a fucking genius, what's my iq?

Before you go to war... I'm willing to rule North Korea as a vassal King for the US.

Just putting it out there.
>>
>Soldiers end up going into North Korea
>Western countries waste another trillion dollars or so on yet another pointless war
>A bunch more white men die for bankers and military-industrial complex
>More foreigners are brought in to fix (((birth rates))) and a (((labor shortage)))
>>
>>36533751
It'd be nice if we could figure out the whole world peace thing, but who know maybe we will let north korea have nukes... I seriously doubt it, but maybe. As long as I'm not dead I really don't care too much. North Korea scares me, and that pisses me off.
>>
>>36533490

Oh and I should point out that North Korea might have 10 nukes based on their enrichment capabilities that they could field where America has over 4000 nukes with about 2000 or so on standby mode. Which are intercontinental which the North does not have the technology to duplicate.

So honestly the dumbest fucking thing the North could do would be to use a nuke against the South Koreans. The only reason they want them is to say to the world "leave us alone or we will drop a nuke" and hoping the rest of the world says oh damn and leaves them alone or gives them things like fuel to not do it.
>>
>>36533764

Stiff upper lip my man.
>>
>>36533699

Juche is a very distinct ideology that mixed Soviet style communism with some weird asian style Confucianism and isolationism. It's communism gookified to hell and back.

But arguing about the semantics of ideology won't get you very far.
>>
>>36533750
>To date no society has completely implemented communism.
Probably because, as attractive as it is, it is completely and utterly unrealistic. But you're right, I had forgotten everything you said in that post.

Not sure if NK's just straight up fascist or not.

>>36533755
I'm not sure why everyone acted like a war with Russia was inevitable if Hilary were to win. There's no fucking way anything like that would ever happen. We'd be talking about mutual destruction if both sides went all out with nuclear warfare, and if not, we'd be seeing a long, drawn out war with a death toll in the hundreds of millions.
>>
>>36532961
This is why I actually for trump desu. Peace is not an option. WW3 is habbeding thank you trump make world great again end my life.
>>
>>36533796
I know this I'm not stupid.

But I also understand that the military industrial complex/energy industry practically controls the government and to them any opportunity to start a war is a profit, and they do not care who has to die as long as it's no them. That's just how the US government works. As much as I love peace, we're just not ready for it at a global level yet. War is just a fact of modern life.
>>
>>36533796
This. I have friends who sound legit scared when the topic of north korea is brought up... DO YOU REALLY THINK THESE FUCKERS HAVE WEAPONRY ADVANCED ENOUGH TO HIT THE US? Even if they thought they could reach mainland USA, do you know why that sounds like the stupidest fucking thing ever? Do you really think they could get past any sort of AA weaponry the US has?

>>36533825
also this.

>HUUUURRRR DURRR WUR WITH RUSSUR

No, that's not how this works. If we were to go to war today, pretty much everyone is fucked. Russia and the US will likely be somewhat if not mostly destroyed
>>
>>36533837
If I could stop it I would.
>>
The "elite" of the old generation gets their ultimate plot figured out by a bored loner regular of 4chan.

Human evolution is making leaps and bounds. War is cancerous to immediate evolution.

Poor Korea. It's never been the same since the Mongolian hordes first sacked it.
>>
North Korea vs the USA:
>only one country has started unprovoked countless wars
>only one country has more than any other countries nukes
>only one country actively manipulates foreign governments
>only one country has been a proven state sponsor of terror
>only one country spends more on military than anyone else

I don't see North Korea as the scary party.
>>
File: Moranbong_3524945b.jpg (46KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Moranbong_3524945b.jpg
46KB, 620x387px
>>36532108
If it does happen I will probably fall into depression

North Korea has created probably one of the most interesting cultures on the planet and I haven't even lived long enough to witness it for myself in person.
>>
>>36533856
Sakharov Scenario.
>>
>>36533856
>No, that's not how this works. If we were to go to war today, pretty much everyone is fucked. Russia and the US will likely be somewhat if not mostly destroyed
Motherfucking seriously. You know how frustrating it was seriously seeing even some anons on this very website talking about a war with Russia if Hilary were to win like it were an actual possibility? FUCK, people are retarded. At most, we'd just be getting probably Cold War-style wars between proxy states, if even that.
>>
>>36533421
>believing in shilling unironically
>>
>>36533871
This kim john unn guy isn't exactly making this easy. He's the real problem here. If he would just stop being a fucking total dick(tator) then we wouldn't have to deal with this.
>>
>>36533906
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a fan of Hillary, but I also didn't think it was gonna be WWIII. I do realize that relations might not be as good as they are / were, but I think even Hillary could comprehend going to war with Russia would be a big "FUCK NO"
>>
>>36533884
On the other hand, N.K. is an actual totalitarian dictatorship with an iron grip over its own people, sending them to labor and death grips over the smallest of crimes, where the standard of living is quite low. Not to mention the government that seems to itch for a chance to drop nukes on S.K. or Japan.

Fuck off with this shit. We are easily better than them.
>>
>>36532146
China will allow USA to go to "war" with NK.
Entire conflict will last maybe half a year.
Once the war is almost over and US is close to victory, China will move in and establish a presence in Pyongyang.
USA will then back off.
New Chinese govt is established in Pyongyang and old regime is charged for their crimes against humanity and the people of NK.
>>
>>36533939
Of course. It just was never really a serious option that were on the table. But I think people just had to delude themselves to put daddy Trump in office.
>>
File: China_capture_Seoul.jpg (21KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
China_capture_Seoul.jpg
21KB, 300x202px
Thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0zv6baupFQ
>>
>>36533949
Honestly would not be a bad outcome.
>>
>>36533886
You have a funny definition of interesting, but their isolationism does certainly make them much more unique. I get the world was much more interesting hundreds of years ago when there was much less interaction between people groups.
>>
>>36533973
Thread reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MSKoSbqHq0
>>
>>36533947
A war won't improve living conditions for the people in the country, and it would never done for humanitarian purposes.
That being said, North Korea in reality is comparable to other Asian states.
Run by a fruitcake, but living standards are higher than in other regional slums.

>We are easily better than them.
Better maybe, but easily? No.
>>
File: great ot be caucasian.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
great ot be caucasian.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>36533633
Sons of Greatness. Parents of Loyalty and Legendary Heroism.

amerka: trailer park trash with enchiladas
>>
>>36533973

>implying

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qL_9EmEIPgE
>>
>>36534042
Sure we're the badguy

but who do you call when something goes down
>>
>>36534048
is that morangbong?
they are great
>>
>>36534042
- Toby: Only war he engaged in was when he got into an e-fight with someone he was catfishing on Sims. Threatened to call the police when he was the one who had been dressing up as a girl =( Awh
>>
>>36533884

Because they aren't and haven't been since 1970's. Their model of government and society was flawed and it shows but they can't or won't admit to it and change so they continue to plow forward with the same terrible plan they have been using.

Remember up til the 1970's the North Koreans was BEST KOREA until the south got its shit together and became a powerhouse during the 80's and 90's and left the North in the dust in terms of capital output and technological advancement. The North then just doubled down on the whole military first policy and fucked up everything for 30+ years. Which is why they still roll around in soviet era tech and have their foot soldiers planting rice.
>>
>>36533886

I can see why our boys can't wait to culturally enrich the locals.

I don't get the big deal over Kim Jong, are you sure that the North Korean population actually likes him likes him and not just saying it because they're forced to?

You think that given a choice..., these women would stay in North Korea rather than branch out and explore the rest of the world?

Why are there so many people that run away from North Korea into China, Russia and South Korea?

Going to war with Kim Jong is sentencing people to die, people that probably would move given the opportunity.

Kim Jong's family came into power as happenstance anyway as a result of the Korean split in 1945. They aren't nobility, they could be thugs.

Kim Jong or his family didn't make North Korea attractive, the people did.

Kim's family is just a figurehead. If you go to war because you don't like Kim Jong, you're actually going to war to kill North Koreans, majority of which don't have the capacity to fire a nuke.
>>
>>36534041
>A war won't improve living conditions for the people in the country,
If they get occupied by the U.S. or even China? You bet your ass they would be.

>That being said, North Korea in reality is comparable to other Asian states.
>Run by a fruitcake, but living standards are higher than in other regional slums.
This is laughably untrue. They can barely feed their own people and even those other Asian countries have greater freedom.
>>
>>36534077
what is yankee culture? incest and burgers? what about you enrich your education system you illiterate fucks xD
>>
>>36533947
this. those poor people live in hell. i hope we have a chance to free them.
>>
>>36534077
If we do go to war we will try to prevent as much civilian casualties as possible, it won't be so much of a war as it will be a regime change.
>>
>>36533927

Yeah he's just a thug. Maybe his grandfather the original Kim was a dear leader, I don't know, but Kim's father and Kim are just perpetuating a legacy of thuggish dictatorship.

If America goes to war because they don't like Kim Jong, they're actually going to be fighting North Koreans who are protecting their lives against invasions.
>>
>>36534041
>>36534041
People in NK are literally starving to death.
Even their military men look like Auschwitz victim's.
youre retarded if you think it has a higher living standard than even in some shithole in south east asia that has 10 times the freedom NK has.
>>
>>36534041
If China or the US were to occupy NK after the regime falls, either one would be better working conditions than what they currently have.

>living standards are higher

Do you write NK propaganda? cause it sounds like you actually believe it, just like their 100% literacy rate.
>>
>>36534105

Hey fuck you kim, you little pindick shit eater.
>>
>>36534140
Hopefully they'll take a lesson from japan and surrender rather than having us slaughter them.
>>
>>36534155
This. Like, where do these apologists even come from?
>>
>>36534166

>they

The North Koreans are isolated and will do as they're told by their government.

Kim wouldn't surrender because he's probably an isolated and brain damaged alcoholic drunk on absolute power.
>>
File: 150568_42331_5813.jpg (93KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
150568_42331_5813.jpg
93KB, 600x412px
>>36534172
>>36534161
>>36534155
Old news and fake news. Stop watching fox. Most of those starvation images are 20 years old.
>>
>>36534208
Then it's more than likely he'd be the first to go

we conquered Iraq in 1 day
>>
>>36533884
>>36534075

I'd like to point out that in no way has America been perfect in any regards. Just ask any country in South America during the 70's but that was happening in that time and nothing anyone can say can change what America tried to do during that time.

Nor is America perfect in regards to society but its a hell of a lot better than what the North Koreans tout as excellent.
>>
>>36534214
wow stop breathing any time autist
>>
>>36534214

So what if they are 20 years old? Your family still isn't nobility , you're just thugs.

You and your dad are pretenders. Maybe your grandfather the original Kim was a worthy leader, but his son and grandson are weak and rotten.

You didn't do that, the North Koreans did that. They made North Korea great, not you. You didn't do anything.
>>
>>36534214
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTGxeO810DI
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvy_Xi4t2P4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sSw202Ujmo

none of these videos are more than 5yrs old... why are you protecting NK with lies?
>>
>>36534233
In all honesty, America stepped in and stopped hitler from winning world war 2 and creating a global totalitarian empire. Then after we were in the perfect position to take over the entire world with our new nuclear technology we decided to let everyone chill out and kept to our selves except for relatively small conflicts.

We could of taken over the whole world, but we decided not to just out of the kindness of our hearts. People forget that.
>>
The remnants of Unit 731 = current North Korean administration.

Same brutality.
>>
>>36532510
yeah this. as soon as they gave me my gun after basic i would probably just enderino myselferino
>>
>>36534261
In 2016 UN Committee on the Rights of the Child reported a steady decline in the infant mortality rate since 2008.[81] An academic analysis in 2016 found that the situation had greatly improved since the 1990s and that North Korea's levels of health and nutrition were on par with other developing countries.[82]
>>
>>36534075
South Korea was inferior until the late eighties, when one of North Korea's biggest trade allies all but collapsed.

>>36534087
>>36534161
>china or us occupation
I mean the actual conflict.
It might be better if China occupied it, but I can't see hostilities ceasing in anything under ten years if the US tried to.

>>36534155
North Korean "starvation" is at worst on par with poorer South East asian areas. These same areas have similarly poor environmental conditions.

>>36534278
The Americans were massive against Japan, but relatively minor in Europe.
>>
korean bands: https://youtu.be/ECMc1SB60E0
https://youtu.be/3jDLdh3fRvg
https://youtu.be/DPC9erC5WqU

western "music":
>lady gaga, miley cyrus
https://youtu.be/qfo_VE2RT3I
>team sesh frailbones
https://youtu.be/UaSsuZC6vEg
>>
>>36534373
You do realize Kpop is just American music but slutter, right?
>>
I should be king of Korea. I would make it cooler.
>>
How do we tell 4chan dweebs to fuck off?

it's bad enough having to reject them in real life. How do I get them to leave the internet? Why are they on an Asian forum instead of paying their debt to China!?
>>
>>36534278

Absolutely the fuck not. Russia had way more to do with ending WW2 in Europe than America ever did. America ended the Japanese threat which is what America got involved with in the first place.

Secondly America didn't want to take over anything post war, it was thrust into that position of big brother because of its industrial base and as a check against communist Russia gobbling up half of Europe after the war ended because the original powers where too devastated to actually do anything and wanted a strong base to oppose Russian influence.
>>
File: oh.png (2MB, 1444x800px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
2MB, 1444x800px
korean qts
https://youtu.be/KMh28fI8oxI
https://youtu.be/X6XXia5B2Wg
https://youtu.be/EiVmQZwJhsA
https://youtu.be/O75Znrq6RCQ
https://youtu.be/fMepe_sNMSw

americans who think they're doing someone a favor by entering their country when their country is a fucking mess:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/93018784-132.html
>>
>>36533076
>glorious Nippon
Surely they've built up a tolerance by now
>>
>>36534394
You do realize America has no class, right? That all of your music is a ripoff of colored people? Oh wait I forgot you have shitshows like Adele and Lana Del HGaay lmaoooo
>>
>>36534421
Face it though, we could of nuked the entire world into submission if we wanted to at the time. It was only because of humanitarian reasons that we didn't.

We were also the country that proposed the league of nations. Which became the UN.

Although we have many human rights violations, I think it's pretty kick ass what we did given that tremendous power.
>>
>>36532108
just run to the Coast Guard m8
>>
>>36534373
I never got the fascination over kpop. It's literally just mainstream Western pop but even shittier because at least every once in a while, we'll get a pop artist with at least a glimmer of originality and songwriting technique, like Charli XCX. From what I can tell, Kpop (as well as Jpop) is even more commercialized and manufactured than Western pop.
>>
>>36534505
it's cause it's made by Asians and waifufags can get off to them
>>
>>36534465
>hurr durr niggers
Currently, South Korea has the largest Afro-Asian population in the Far East.[Asia-Japan 1] The U.S. occupation in South Korea between 1950 and 1954 resulted in a multitude of Afro-Asian births, mostly between African-American servicemen and native South Korean women. While many of these births have been to married Black/Korean interracial couples, others have been born out-of-wedlock through prostitution. Already facing the dilemma of 85,000 children left homeless throughout the country after the Korean War, South Korea saw a spike in orphaned Black-Korean infants.[Asia-Korea 1]
>>
>>36534465
>all music is a ripoff of colored people
>what is Country
>>
>>36534505
>charlixcx

LMAOOOOOOO oh god hahahah wow. alright fuck off bitch
>>
>>36534446

I can't get into it. I like the previous generation of girl bands.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EC-ebSkyKG8

Tfw Sohee
>>
I don't know why the US and North Korea don't get along.

They both love human rights violations, ignore international law, treat their working population comparatively shit, are generally tacky culturally and want to be in charge of the world.

I'm sure if Trump met Kim, they would practically be fucking eachother in the arse for the next hour.
>>
>>36534543
yeah but even white people don't listen to country. or bluegrass. i forgot you have like daddy yankee and justin bieber

>>36534550
fuck off grandpa
>>
>>36534543
There's even classic country music that rips off the blues.
>>
>>36534575

Excuse me if I have a keen eye for plastic surgery, impudent whipper-snapper.
>>
>>36534581
whites invented the guitar, piano, and every other blues instrument.
>>
>>36534574
USA doesn't want to be in charge of the world...

It fucking sucks being the target of a fucking dictator. What did we ever do to north korea? Fucking nothing, and we're the bad guys. Gimme a break.
>>
White people made opera and orchestra music.
>>
let's not forget iggy

anyway, have fun with genderbenders and mental illness. all of you medicated cucks are unfit for war anyway lmao

fucking sad peoples
>>
Norks do this shit literally every year

But hey whatever helps robots pass the time.
>>
>>36534616
Yeah and your next Tinder date won't know a single composer. She also can't do arithmetic. Shitty wife, shitty life.

Asia is the superior.
>>
>>36534517
So far as I can tell, this is pretty much why. It's made by Asians and weebs already worship East Asian culture, so there's that out of the way. There's also the ridiculous idol culture that pervades the mainstream Japanese industry (not sure about Kpop), which is taken to much more ridiculous degrees than even our own 'idol' culture over in America. Plus afaik, Kpop and Jpop are generally less sexualized than Western pop so weebs can idolize their 'pure' popstars.

>>36534548
Vroom Vroom was a legitimately good EP. So far as mainstream pop goes, she's one of the better pop artists. There's also Kimbra, who is flying under the radar at the moment, although she hasn't made anything in awhile either.

I know once you look underneath the mainstream, you'll find much better pop artists, like Grimes, but stuff like that is another thing entirely from our equivalent to J/Kpop idols.
>>
You stupid faggots posted on the wrong board again. This is /r9k/ not /pol/ you retards are wasting your time. You shouldn't get your two cents if you post on the wrong board
>>
Why don't we just put Mad Dog Mattis and Kim Jong Un in an arena together to fight to the death? Winner takes all.
>>
North Korea is just asia but with slav influence instead of american.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj-rv-A7rbI
>>
>>36534614
Years of rape and murder might have something to do with it. Oh, and leaving them with a shitty mountainous area unfit for agriculture resulting in a planned economy that cannot supply its own civilians.

Anyone who thinks the government is the only reason why there's food shortages is a retard
>>
>>36534645

I don't use tinder.

And it's not a superiority contest.

And Nightwish. Tarja.
>>
>>36534689
Please don't ever come to Korea you fucking David bitch

Stay in japan and fuck off with your waifu pillow. You're no one when you enter Asia. In fact, you're gross and a slob.
>>
>>36534670

Since when did America commit years of rape and murder to NK?

You're really North Korean.
>>
>>36534614
To be fair, the yanks did screw with them for years in the Korean war.
North Korea would be a (reasonably) loyal friend if you just drew a line on the map and agreed to not fight them at the start.

Most of America's problems could've been avoided if they were a little more reasonable in the past.
But nope, "gotta get as close to them chinks and rooskies as we can!".
>>
>>36534317
No offense, but are you 12?
You sound like someone trying very hard to convince the room you're smart and having the opposite affect. You repeat yourself and don't really have a position except obvious observations or naive assumption.
>>
>>36534704

Like David bond?

I don't have a waifu pillow. I have family in South Korea, my cousins and aunts and uncles. And one grandma.
>>
>>36534705
Nope. Just not a neocon shithead.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Gun_Ri_massacre
Holy shit read a book
>>
>>36534709
"Korean war began when North Korea invaded South Korea.[39][40] The United Nations, with the United States as the principal force, came to the aid of South Korea"

so you wanted to invaid fuckers and we stopped you.... and you're mad that you lost? Talk about unreasonable. Communism doesn't work. Totalitarianism sucks. Just stop.

I get it, we're not perfect we've done lots of bad things. But... come on... We're not the devil you're making us out to be.
>>
>>36534725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk ur the Krn version
>>
>>36534770
Funny how history repeats its self... Give him a break he's scared for his family's life and loves his heritage. Fuck you.
>>
>>36534734

That's not rape. I'm against more wars, but you're the type to dig up past mistakes and air them out into the present.

I don't know why you're picking a fight with me for.
>>
>>36534770

I think you're just hysterical and digging up anything and everything you can to throw on me.
>>
How the fuck are American soldiers going to tell the Koreans apart?

Don't say uniforms.
>>
>>36532961
>vote trump
>go to war with some gooks and kick their asses before they get to even think about firing a nuclear warhead
>vote shillary
>go to war with russia and the world is engulfed in nuclear hellfire
everyone was always voting for the lesser of two evils, you know
>>
Is Canada joining?
>>
>>36534847
I'm going to ignore you. This thread is over in my eyes. I think it'd be best if no south Korean people died, we should value their lives as much as our own I learned that today.
>>
>>36534847
Plastic surgery.
The Nork soldiers are going to look like hell itself.
>>
>>36534811
sorry this thread is full of Trump shills/warhawks

I'm also critical of the regime but not everything can be blamed on the Kims. Way to many factors are involved in the famine and people just believe whatever Vice tells 'em

The concentration camps are undeniably terrible tho
>>
>>36534881

I don't want anyone to die. Not even Kim.

But he's a shit leader and pissed off a lot of people.

Don't try to stop the hammer, just move out the way.

Bye.
>>
>>36534868
more like
>vote shillary
>putin pays her a million dollars to not upset the apple cart
That's the good thing about Democrats.
Peace can be bought very cheaply.

People like Trump on the other hand care more about "muh war" and "muh image".
>>
File: 1483064325064.jpg (720KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1483064325064.jpg
720KB, 2000x3000px
>>36532822
>So USA and China are just teaming up and splitting North Korea.

God you poltards are fucking retarded......... China already hates the US involvement in the region and having US troops so close, why the fuck would they want them near the border? Here's a Elsa Jean
>>
>>36534913
He's piss poor diplomatically but I do believe that some of the Pyongyang class want to see a strongman assert himself in as many ways as possible despite the regime being quite weak and not fully self sufficient. Throwback to when he called Obama a monkey and Obama didn't do anything outside of sanctions.

He just happened to do so in front of a real strongman, and mark my words, Trump's approval will go up if he decides to attack Kim.
>>
File: 1481465754384.jpg (82KB, 598x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481465754384.jpg
82KB, 598x900px
>>36532324
Why on earth would you fight for modern Western society?
>>
>>36534909

I can certainly blame Kim and his father, they are the leaders.

They didn't try to compromise or attempt to build amends.

They failed the world political stage and it's gotten so bad that people are coming for him.

And you know what? He's not going out without a fight.

Just read the messages North Korean tv will broadcast as a public rebuke to America.

Lost in translation maybe but nah, Kim and his father are thugs.
>>
It's a shame Kim Jong-Il died.

If he didn't, he could have just abandoned his country to live in exile somewhere comfy.
He seemed like a chill person to hang around.

I could just imagine him sitting in a South American villa watching the Discovery Science channel for hours on end.
>>
File: 1419780425382.jpg (84KB, 645x851px) Image search: [Google]
1419780425382.jpg
84KB, 645x851px
>>36532108
Here's the good part for robots:
>chads get drafted
>chads die
>women are left with weak robots only
>women have to settle for robots or die alone
This shit has happened in WW1 and 2 already. France is a good example.
>>
>>36534943

China and the USA are both Israeli puppet nations.

It's all for show, their rivalry.

>>36534954

And look at where his strongman act got him. It's exactly what thugs do, they intimidate.
>>
>>36532108
The draft would be good for you neets. Either all you whiners get killed in combat or you learn some survival skills and come back as better people.
>>
>>36535025
Yeah, they should've moved on from Soviet era diplomacy and opened up trade with nations that aren't Russia and China. As for intimidation, I don't think Americans were ever afraid. Japanese and South Koreans, maybe. It has a lot to do with their 'tism and extremist Hwabyeong culture.
>>
The blood that's spilled will stain my hands. Trump won't lift a delicate finger.

The killing will be done with these hands.
>>
File: 1478740486353.jpg (266KB, 1223x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1478740486353.jpg
266KB, 1223x1240px
>>36534987
this is actually exactly what i've been waiting for. Really, war is the reason like robots like us are even allowed to exist. If chads remained unendangered for more than a few generations, us sad little robots would die lonely
>>
>>36535066

They mostly intimidate their citizens.

Yeah it's thuggish.
>>
>>36535067
What a shame

desu orginal commentoooo
>>
Who the fuck is posting in this thread? Are you korean or something? Why would a robot care about any of this shit?
>>
>>36535093
hes a troll who used to post without namefagging
gimme your skype
>>
>>36535089

Or maybe I won't lift a finger at all.
>>
>>36534987
>>36535068
The wars used to actually be the reason why humanity was relatively happy and why even the weakest men had children and had women in their lives. The fact that Chads are no longer drafter to military and aren't dying in wars is solely the reason why there's so many lonely men and we're facing overpopulation problems.

I'm not even memeing.
>>
>>36532108
Ahh it s 2001 again. The president is a tard the defense contractors are making a come up and the younguns are learning a lesson
>>
>>36535110
He's a thug.... one way or another somebody has to take care of thugs
>>
>>36535116
I hope ww3 happens right now.
>>
>>36535126

You just stand up to them. I never hit thugs.
>>
File: 1479207923391.png (5KB, 704x707px) Image search: [Google]
1479207923391.png
5KB, 704x707px
>>36535116
If it wasnt for the fact that war with North Korea sounds pretty fucking shitty, I'd be down for this to happen. I think its the only chance I have right now
>>
>>36535126
put your namefag back on son
also i figured you were korean. your thought process is how i imagine most koreans think
>>
>>36535144

I never took it off.

Oh you figured that out? Was it the hint about having family in South Korea that gave it away?
>>
File: 1417871108431.png (36KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
1417871108431.png
36KB, 690x539px
>>36535133
>>36535143
It really is the only chance we have. Otherwise we'll just keep having more and more depressed men as well as no work or no housing. This seriously cannot go forever because there are areas like India or China where the legitimately is WAY more men than women and if those men are not getting sex and making children then they will go to war.
>>
>>36535137
I don't involve myself with violence, it's against my moral code. But when I see some shit about to go down, I mind my own business. America is home to thugs as well.
>>
Why are these fucking boomers obsessed with children and family?

Much more than we are.
>>
>>36535162
i mean before you used a name. i know your shitposts
>>
File: 1429386717410.jpg (685KB, 1313x1525px) Image search: [Google]
1429386717410.jpg
685KB, 1313x1525px
>>36535173
i savour the moment that being a redpilled man that can put food on the table will be the only requirement for a fucking beautiful, happy life.
>>
File: IMG_2746.jpg (64KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2746.jpg
64KB, 479x720px
>>36535203

Well I'm here like all the time.
>>
>the boomer "fix" for our single generation is another war they can profit from and watch on television and the internet
>>
>>36535206
It might not happen all that soon, you realize that, right anon?
>>
>>36535223
not-so lucky. r9k makes me depressed.

third year university means i can't browse this place much anymore so i guess that makes me literally a summerfag
>>
>>36535240

University > r9k
>>
>>36535236
What can I do... I tried to stop wars in the past, I even protested, but nobody who makes decisions cares what I think.

I voted for gary Johnson too.... lol
>>
File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>36535173

I am so tired of the pussy culture our society has "evolved" into. Rainbox flags, SJW's, acceptance of gay people, Zayne being a role model "masculine" figure (not muscled people like it was in the past). I seriously hope that a war breaks out soon so that actual society progression could happen.
>>
It's totally not the inflated real estate, inflated and now forced medical insurance... and slowly rising cost of goods and services and stagnant wages that is causing our generation to be stagnant...nope...

The answer is - the next world war.
>>
>>36535240
reee
>Tfw no gf
>Tfw no gfx2

reeeee

reee....
>>
>>36535267

No I voted Donald, early voted actually.

It's just been a let down. I like him, but we were duped.
>>
File: 1478677754798.jpg (24KB, 380x379px) Image search: [Google]
1478677754798.jpg
24KB, 380x379px
>>36535238
I don't know man, with the Islamic State in the mix, and Syria alongside North Korea, with the Don in power for the next for years? Likelihood is gonna be as high as ever.
>>
>>36535287
i had a gf in highschool and i failed a course and got Cs in others while we were dating

been single all throughout uni and my grades are high as fuck. not having sex clearly gets my noggin a joggin
>>
>>36532747
Thing is nobody knows how long war in NK would last. Their army and nation are brainwashed no doubt they'll go inmawoods and continue guerilla style which in mountaineous country like NK will be difficult to clear out.
2nd thing to consider is despite their technology being outdated they still can reach Seoul with their missiles, rockets and maybe some artillery pieces. It takes no genius to think what would say hour long barrage of everything do in metropolis like Seoul, it'd be hundreds of WTC tier buildings in ruins. It would cost thousands and thousands of lives and billions in infrastructure. It would be a huge thing to pay.
Third thing is what do you do with surviving Norks, despite what you want genocide is not going to happen, you'd have to assimilate thousands of people some which have been living like people in Middle-Age Europe with no clue of todays world.
>>
File: maekamurnigagrapeagian.png (584KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
maekamurnigagrapeagian.png
584KB, 836x678px
>>36535307
This just confirms that Donald Trump really is /ourguy/...
he was the ultimate successful robot that got everything he wanted and only became one of the most powerfel men in the modern world to grant other robots the chance to reproduce. He really is /ourguy/
>>
>>36535305
He shut town the TPP and Hillary was for it, so honestly I see him as the lesser of the two evils.
>>
>>36535313
it sucks u don't have a gf.... maybe I could be ur gf tonight
>>
File: playing_nam.jpg (180KB, 1219x710px) Image search: [Google]
playing_nam.jpg
180KB, 1219x710px
ther charlee in twee
plees sen helb
>>
File: IMG_1941.jpg (77KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1941.jpg
77KB, 1024x651px
>>36535336

Yeah I'm patient. I'm lucky to have cheap healthcare insurance coverage from my employer. During Barack Obama I had to pay $100 to $200 every paycheck for health insurance or be forced to pay the tax which is even higher.

And back then I made like 27k a year gross pay so it was a lot. And I never went to the doctor under that plan.

There's also this. I didn't forget about Madeleine McCann.

It's her. That's her birthmark in her eye.
>>
File: IMG_2778.jpg (87KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2778.jpg
87KB, 620x387px
>>36535404

Same eye, same birthmark.

She's just one of many.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490784006178.jpg (39KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490784006178.jpg
39KB, 500x317px
good I just want to go to sleep forever. Maybe when I get hit in the blast I'll wake up again 5 years old again and do my life over.
>>
>>36535404
Too young m8

Our maddie would be 14 in 2 weeks
>>
>>36535404
>tfw Canadian and have a single payer healthcare system
Lol blows to be you
>>
>>36535420

It's her. That's her birthmark
>>
>>36535417
I never spent a lot of time around children so it's hard for me to have empathy. I have no children in my family, or really much of a family to speak of, so I can't relate. I can give my condolences but I cannot feel your pain.
>>
File: IMG_1942.jpg (79KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1942.jpg
79KB, 1024x651px
Nobody puts baby in a basket!
>>
>>36535440
Nah its just a coloboma
>>
>>36535434
I'm honestly sick of Canada. Canada always seems to just be relaxing. In America it's TRUMP IS PRESIDENT THIS! YOU'RE NOT GUNNA BELIVE THE WAR CRIMES THIS YEAR!

EVERYTHING IS IN CAPS

being a citizen in modern America blows
>>
File: IMG_2118.jpg (93KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2118.jpg
93KB, 620x465px
>>36535448

This world is wicked and cold. Now they beat the drums of war and hoist the banners.

To their beat we march. They tell us to kill, we resist until they fire on us to fan the flames.
>>
>>36535417
People with that mutation are more resistant to diseases and aging apparently. We live in a cruel nightmare.
>>
>>36535331
>trump
>robot

oh please, he's king chad
>>
>>36535480
THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE CARRY ONNNN

TNANANANANANANNANANANANNANANANANANNANANANAAANANAANAAAAAAAA
>>
>>36533621
>>36533623
>>36533657
Their system is 'juche' look it up.
>>
File: IMG_1908.jpg (97KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1908.jpg
97KB, 661x1024px
I realized now that the beast of war never dies, it mutates and grows as it devours death.

The Jews killed in the holocaust by the nazi's fed the beast and the beast carries on in both.

Now it will devour us and Korea, and the beast will feast again and grow.
>>
>>36535555
eh, as long as the status quo continues. Yes, it will carry on.
>>
>>36535578

Jesus stopped the beast. He died for our sin.

Our collective sin which makes the beast so grossly incandescent.
>>
>>36535499
he's a weird old robot man. there is no way this guy is a normie
>>
File: 1466892413965.jpg (15KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
1466892413965.jpg
15KB, 200x207px
>be European
>fed up with living in a shitty small town and being bullied by normalfag strangers
>desperately longing for the chaos of war
You better not fuck this up, Amerilads. Bring the war to Europe and I can break free from despair.
>>
>>36532108
Thread music :

>>>https://youtu.be/JlbBIpTPM8o

Prove me I am wrong.
>>
>>36532108
kek

All you closet normies going to war while I stay /cozy/ on disability
>>
>>36532477
Rare earth materials.
>>
>>36535507
lol
the koreans spelled gucci wrong
>>
>>36534987
Here the bad news
>we get drafted
>we have to fight a war for Tyrone while he fuck's all of our white women
>can't protest or we are called racist
>come back to find all women black bred
>>
At this point, I don't even care that I don't think any of the people in this world are worthing fighting or fighting for, I would just feel regret and depression if I died in a ditch after spending a boring, unenjoyable life.
>>
>>36532108
I seriously Hope America will get nuked.

t. European
>>
>>36538502
I seriously Hope America will get nuked too.

t. American
>>
>>36538513
I seriously hope America will get nuked three.

t. Australian
>>
>>36538991
I seriously hope America will get nuked four

t. Canadian
>>
>>36534454
Underrated

Oregan0zz
>>
File: JohnnyGotHisGun.gif (938KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyGotHisGun.gif
938KB, 500x273px
>>36532324
>getting shot in the head is preferable to a long painful death due to some horrible illness.
how about getting hit by an artillery/mortar shell and losing your limbs/face?
>>
>>36539013
>implying the radiation cloud wouldn't travel into Canada
>>
File: 1492476316763.jpg (97KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1492476316763.jpg
97KB, 1024x569px
The military doesn't want your spergy lard.
>>
>>36539166
Exactly. I want to breath in those fumes, take those social cues
>>
>>36539165
Everybody in this thread is retarded. They don't say "War is hell" for no reason.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.