[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the easiest way to kill yourself without a gun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 2leao.jpg (9KB, 479x257px) Image search: [Google]
2leao.jpg
9KB, 479x257px
what's the easiest way to kill yourself without a gun?

I don't have any rope but I have guitar lead that seems pretty sturdy
>>
Lethal morphine or heroin overdose
>>
Jump off a building or bridge
>>
neck on railroad track orig
>>
>>36531980
do a lot of drugs instead
have some fun on your way out
>>
Just dont an hero.
>>
Serious question

buckshot in a 12 gauge through the top of mouth... is that an instant death? im not op and not wanting to die

ive saw survivors and i dont see how. what are the odds of survival or being a vegtable?
>>
>>36532046
I recall it being 90%+ success rate. Don't flinch and it'll work.
>>
>>36532236
what about specific aim? just upwards and a little back? think it would be instant?
>>
Go on, do it. When you fail and end up disabled your going to regret it for the rest of your life
>>
>>36532046
Make sure you don't just blow your face off. Aim for the brain stem. Smooth, steady trigger pull.
>>
>>36532046
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms/reliability
>>
>>36531980
1. Inert gas
Helium with a simple hood
Nitrogen with a diving mask

2. Pentobarbital, 12 grams, oral

Read this book.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3gp9kisb0zwucrq/Peaceful+Pill+E-handbook+-+Part+1.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/blspfzszd99c7hv/Peaceful+Pill+E-handbook+-+Part+2.pdf

It lists pain and success rates for other methods. The aforementioned two are the most painless and reliable that don't leave a mess an don't leave train drivers traumatized.

Read it. No-nonsense book on suicide, written by a medical doctor.
>>
litre of vodka and tons of paracetomal/ibuprofen and jump off something high afterwards, would probably work
>>
Also this, BBC docu
"How to kill a human being"

Unsurprisingly they show the inert gas method.
https://vimeo.com/83750163

And please spread the Peaceful Pill book. Botched suicides are a terrible tragedy and people need better information.
>>
>>36531980
Hold your breath a really long time.
>>
>>36532540
How does the Australian edition differ from the other versions?
>>
>>36532319
Just do something like oxygen deprivation
>>
>>36532637
The word "cunt" appears more often
>>
>>36532637
The book has lists of suppliers of Pentobarbital and takes into account national laws.
Most of the book will be identical across editions tho.

The PDF is the international online edition
>>
File: Selection_195.png (328KB, 1303x788px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_195.png
328KB, 1303x788px
Example, optimal gas flow and volume for inert gas method
>>
File: Selection_196.png (466KB, 1349x901px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_196.png
466KB, 1349x901px
Testing Helium purity

Moralfag party balloon gas manufacturers sometimes adulterate the gas to prevent suicide
>>
David Carradine/Robin Williams
>>
File: Selection_197.png (351KB, 1253x790px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_197.png
351KB, 1253x790px
How to make a reliable exit bag
>>
>>36532701
Hope there's a chapter on huffing gas and sleeping on roads.
>>
>>36532003
That seems like it would be extremely painful and scary.
>>
>>36532851
This, tbqh. For you.
>>
>>36532003
>>36532851
and there's a change you survive with extreme pain and 100 broken bones
The highest fall survived was over 10000 meters (30000ft)
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/highest-fall-survived-without-parachute/

People don't realize that common suicide methods are far from reliable
>>
If you shoot yourself in the brain, you'll go unconscious before your brain even has a chance to process the sound of the gunfire. I find that comforting.
>>
>>36532918
This might be a different person, but I remember reading about a woman who fell from a similar height after a plane disintegrated who also survived. She landed in a South American jungle and crawled and hobbled for days until she found a boat by the river and waited on the owners. Her wounds were infested with maggots and she poured gasoline from the boat onto her wounds and infected bug bites to clean them off. The reason she survived was because she remained strapped into the seat it slowed down her fall. She spent most of her time initially trying to find her mother, who was also aboard the plane, and she did but her mother was dead. It was later determined her mother, strapped into a seat, also survived the fall but died of her injuries after some time on the ground.

Here is the one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliane_Koepcke
>>
>>36532925
you sure about that? cant it sometimes let you live? but as a vegitable
>>
>>36531980
Helium from balloons in an air tight container fastened around your neck with duck tape. The great thing about helium is you don't feel like you're suffocating, you just drift off to sleep and never wake up again. In my practice run through, I felt nothing. If I hadn't been quick pulling the bag off I probably would have popped off this shit hole before my planned departure date.
>>
>>36533299
Yes, hypoxia is very reliable, absolutely painless, even euphoric.

Just be careful to get pure Helium, see
>>36532770
>>
File: Moechan08.jpg (98KB, 595x593px) Image search: [Google]
Moechan08.jpg
98KB, 595x593px
Cheapest way is to charcoal smoke inhale. Get a little grill cover your window and doors so the smoke can't get out. Light the coals put on some of your favorite music that helps you relax. Drift to sleep and never wake up.
>>
>>36533399
70% success rate
can leave you a vegetable with brain damage
>>
>>36532918
Still 90%+ reliable
>>
>>36531980
Just fake your death as an accident by crashing your car
>>
>>36533504
Brilliant idea. End up surviving and $100000 hospital bills
>>
>>36533566
We don't live in anime, son. You crash into a tree at 90 miles per hour and you're dead.
>>
File: 1349299520064.png (825KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1349299520064.png
825KB, 1239x795px
OG postsa
>>
>>36533453
How do you know it's a 70% success rate? As long as you fill the grill with enough charcoal you'll pass out.

>>36533673
This doesn't work anymore since they put oxygen in tanks now.
>>
>>36533141
Yeah she still in her seat and landed in a forest.

Try head first into concrete from the top of a building
>>
>>36531980
Chugging a bottle of drain cleaner

surprisingly not original
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.