[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board that got good grades in highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1469141509777.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1469141509777.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>there are people on this board that got good grades in highschool
>there are people on this board that did their homework in highschool
>there are people on this board that studied for tests in highschool
>there are people on this board that got scholarships to uni
>there are people on this board who did well in uni
>there are people on this board making six figures
>tfw you can't relate to anybody here because you're a brainlet and everyone else is a successful brainchad
>>
>>36531638
>>there are people on this board that got good grades in highschool

How the F do you do bad in F'ing high school?
>>
yeah its painful to see these so called robots who are at least smart enough to be successful if nothing else. at least they have something to compensate for their shortcomings unlike my retarded self.
>>
>>36531666
Because I'm a dumbass. Don't you know what a dumbass is?
>>
>>36531682
You just didn't study enough/were depressed.
>>
>>36531739
I didn't have the intelligence you and everyone else had. It's not because of "depression". Almost everyone here was/is depressed and they did fine. Lots of people never even studied and still graduated among the top of their class.
>>
>>36531783
>writes in proper english
>introspective
>claims to be a 'brainlet'

What subjects did you struggle with?
>>
>>36531828
Oh boy. I struggled with everything. English, math, science, social studies, even electives like cooking and metals. I don't think I earned above a C in any core class I took. I graduated late and my GPA was 1.3.
>>
>>36531950
good thing grades in high school literally don't mean shit after you graduate
>>
>>36532139
They do. Having better grades means you'll be accepted to better schools and eligible for scholarships. My only option was community college and I failed that.
>>
>>36531638
This is why people need to recognize early on whether to do college or blue-collar.
We have a shortage of people to do blue-collar jobs cause everyone thinks they need to go to college, and don't consider the possibility that they aren't fit for it.
>>
>>36532139
>get shit grades
>colleges won't accept you
>even if you do, no scholarships so you have to pay out your asshole
>start college at the bottom of the barrel
>can't study, have to work to pay tuition
>fail the classes you payed for
>repeat
>>
>>36531638
>>there are people on this board making six figures

I did well in school, but I can't relate to this feel
>>
>>36531638
>got good grades in high school and dropped out anyway
Get on my level
>>
Everyone I know thinks I'm really smart, but I never did any work in high school, so I usually had Ds and Fs
>>
>>36532408
Same. I guess it's because I used to like science and shit when I was a kid.
>>
>>36531682
We'll obviously I know what a dumbass is, I have a high school education.
>>
>>36532207
That's not exactly the worst thing. You are offered a new beginning when you undertake college courses, regardless of the college or university.
>>
>>36531638
could be worse
>get good grades through all of public school
>graduate 7th out of a class of 300
>SAT scores high enough to get into most school excluding the top ivy leagues
>don't apply for scholarships cause busy playing vidya
>can't afford uni
>go to shitty CC, all my effort wasted

Just kidding
>make a comeback
>finish my associates same year I graduated from HS
>get a job the next year that pays more than anyone I know
>already have enough to pay off uni and a fun car

Feels good man, still a khhv though, so might just kill myself anyway.
>>
>>36532519
As a khhv brainlet NEET, I think being a brainlet NEET is much worse.
>>
>>36532276
This. Well idk how true the shortage of blue-collar workers, but I totally see the stigma against skipping college. I know someone who wasn't able to pass remedial courses at a CC but is very crafty, and yet his dreams involve getting through university. There's not point in advising otherwise because it's seen as a put-down to point out where someone's strengths are if they're not purely intellectual.
>>
File: ourguy.jpg (58KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.jpg
58KB, 540x360px
>>36532347
money doesn't buy happiness
>
just get rid of the fucking robot already what the fuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.