[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on my nightwalk >cops pull up towards me >tells me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: 1488222875715.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1488222875715.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
>on my nightwalk
>cops pull up towards me
>tells me "this is an unusual time to be out"
>>
>>36531543
And? Is there more to this?
>>
>>36531543
Ask them if there's a curfew you don't know about.
>>
Happened twice for me. Feels bad man. I thought they wouldn't bother me because I'm white.
>>
>>36531543
Britbong?

Fucjrobot
>>
>"just on the way back from your mom's house, officer"
>>
>>36531543
are you black? if not, then you should have asked them why they would find you suspicious
>>
>>36531543
Anyone walking around alone at night is suspicious.

Because night provides a cover for crime. And most of the common reasons law-abiding citizens walk at night usually involve other people.

It's like stop-and-frisk.
>>
>>36531557
Not really but these smug assholes have a grudge against me. I'm not even black.
>>
>>36531543
"Y-you too.... Haha..ha..."
>>
>>36531594
Yes. I just got back from my three hour walk. Such a good feel when you've been stressed out and haven't left the house in a week.
>>
>>36531543
why do fake-robots pretend "night-walking" is a thing? I barely walk outside my room, much less expose myself to possible mugging

fuckin normos
>>
>>36531674
>normos
>facebook filename

It better be from google images.
>>
>>36531674
there are robots who live in rural and canada-style suburban areas where they can go walking at night without crime
>>
>>36531543
So don't go on nightwalks. They're just creepy crys for attention anyway
>>
>>36531543
>"for you"

you're damn right this isnt original
>>
>>36531674
>possible mugging
Stop living in a shithole.
>>
>>36531674
Normies have the day. Robots, refugees, rapists and niggers can have the night. To be honest, nobody has ever bothered with me in all these years of doing it. I probably look intimidating/a loser not worth mugging (I don't take anything with me).
>>
>>36531543
>on nightwalk
>norman in his car honks at me
>doesn't pull off until I leave
>probably thought I was a thief or something
nightwalk ruined
>>
>>36531743
How so? I'm not bothering anyone.
>>
>>36531543
>>36531576

I was literally thinking about this the other night on my night walk and became worried that I sperg and admit to something I was totally not guilty of. I hope my whiteness keeps me from being bothered
>>
>walked around at night for years while pretending to be getting a degree at college
>never once stopped by any of the police officers I must have passed somewhere in the hundreds of times
Being white aside, I've always seemed to be able to blend in and seem like a normal, innocent person more than others.
>>
>>36531674
>>36531726
This. Getting mugged is only a risk if you live in the city.

>>36531743
Not really. I've been doing this since I was a teenager just because it's nice.
>>
I've done these walks (after midnight) so many times now the cops don't even stop anymore. I often walk out upset over something and try to think but in the end I come back home and nothing is ever going to change.
>>
File: cute anime pic 1330.png (363KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
cute anime pic 1330.png
363KB, 500x530px
That happened to me once. Have you ever seen the sky while its snowing? I always go out to walk when that happens. Two years ago I was out on one of my three in the morning snowy walks when a fucking cop stopped me. The guy just screamed at me to sit down and up my hands up. Like twenty minutes later two more cop cars arrived and they patted me down.

tldr; "When the roads are full of snow crime goes up because people expect for law enforcement to be offline"
>>
>>36532043
>not running away into an icy river or to the top of a building threatening suicide

That'll teach them to fuck with a crazy person
>>
>>36531674
>why do fake-robots pretend "night-walking" is a thing?
I usually head over to the 24/7 convenience store for a snack or something else to eat.

>much less expose myself to possible mugging
The key is to look like a mugger.

Muggers don't mess with other muggers.
>>
File: 1488871388205.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1488871388205.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
>be driving stick for over a week
>think I'm doing lot better
>suddenly stall 6 times at a stop sign with people behind me
>>
>>36532177
I agree with this. Even low-key wearing a jacket or something that suggests you might be concealing a weapon of some sort is a good start.
>>
>>36532194
why bother with stick?
>>
File: sleety.jpg (65KB, 666x700px) Image search: [Google]
sleety.jpg
65KB, 666x700px
>>36532226
Cheap cars
Its "fun"
>>
>>36532226

I'm a fucking idiot? I like the car specifically I guess, I didn't want to just buy a random ass automatic in my price range.
>>
>>36532177
>>36532224
So you deliberately try to look like muggers and then you go and wonder why the police stop you?
>>
>>36532194
Did you mean to post a new thread?
>>
>>36532177
I usually do the same. I dress all black too, hood up. Sometimes a girl walking back from some party gets scared and runs away or waits for Chad to catch up.
>>
>>36532293
Nah, anon. You have to look just beta/normal enough to pass under the cops' radar and still enough of a struggle to deter muggers.

t. never been stopped or mugged
>>
>>36532293
It's just a meme.

When you see police, you nod and make an awkward smile, and keeping walking. Don't do something retarded like speed-walking or running.

I've only ever been stopped once. I just told them I'm going to the convenience store, and told them the name.

They said they were just checking because reports of crime in the area. They said stay safe, and left.
>>
>>36531669
Three hours? Damn
>>
>>36531674
>he's never been on a night walk
I go once a week. I don't like walking during the day because there are too many people and I start feeling self conscious. Its nice to go outside, even if it is at night.
>>
>>36532394
I tend to have a lot of dark thoughts and enjoy the night breeze.
>>
File: 1488813368402.jpg (44KB, 640x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1488813368402.jpg
44KB, 640x1137px
>>36532362

No, I just treated this as a feels thread because my threads are always ignored.
>>
>>36531543
yes i quit walking at night because of this.

cop says 'i got a suspicious individual here'. he's like this fat fucking idiot cop who keeps accusing me of all this stuff then when i deny it he says 'how did you know about car theft?' explained that i had been stopped two days prior and the cop explained to me there had been thefts happening. he then wants to know everything well what was that cops name?

basically the dude was a fat fucking idiot who was just trying to pin me with stuff. even his other officer that was with him was kinda thinking 'geez my colleague is dumb' finally dude realizes i'm not a car thief. they let me go but never doing night walks again.
>>
>>36532043
in texas there literally isnt any cops, just people sliding around for fun like all 3 of us
>>
I live in a city now. Even though I live in a "safe" part of the city, I don't like going out at night.

If I lived in a nice suburb, I'd probably go for night walks.
>>
File: IMG_0779.jpg (1MB, 2048x2730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0779.jpg
1MB, 2048x2730px
>tfw never stopped by cops
>not even white
Love me some nightwalks.
>>
>>36531743
>going out at the time when people are least likely to be around is a "cry for attention"
Are you retarded lmao
>>
What fucking parts of the world do you guys live in where you can't even go outside at night without the police interrogating you?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.