[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Mexican in CA >Banging white girls is like shooting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: redhead.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
redhead.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>Be Mexican in CA
>Banging white girls is like shooting fish in a barrel. Easier than banging Asian girls and about the same easiness for Latina girls.
>Currently have a redhead fuck toy who lets me do whatever she wants.

I don't see why white guys have a problem getting laid. I'm pretty average. Especially since Asian girls throw their self at white guys here in CA.
>>
Fake and gay

nice bait Jose
>>
LOL beaner bait
>>
>>36531476
>what ever she wants
so if she want her poo poo to be licked you obey?

fuck off arse licker.
>>
>>36531510
>>36531600
It's true. I'm 22 and have had sex with 13 different girls. 6 latina girls, 5 white, 1 asian, 1 black.
>>
>>36531476
Most beaners are manlets. I can't imagine the majority are doing as well as you're describing. You must be an outlier in height and attractive with confidence.
>>
>>36531476
HEY GUYS IM NOT WHITE AND I FUCK WHITE GIRLS HAHAHAHA U MAAAAAADDDDDD?????? XXXXXXDDDDDDDDDD

good thread
>>
>>36531685
I am 5'5" and average face. Girls only caring about height is a meme.

>>36531686
I made this thread to say it's easy for white guys to get laid by Asian girls if I can get laid by white girls so easy.
>>
>>36531853
i'm having a lot of difficulty believing this
>>
>>36532214
I have difficulty believing that white guys can't get laid in America when Asian girls literally throw their self at White guys even if they are nerdy, shy and introverted. As long as they're white Asians love them.
>>
File: 1478902409662.gif (1MB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478902409662.gif
1MB, 305x360px
>>36531476
because, I hate hispanics. I think theyre the ugliest fucking goblins just slightly above niggers and arabs. And second, I hate whores and stupid people.

do you know how many matches I get a day on tinder? its like a couple dozen. All these black/minority girls throw themselves at me, and I feel nothing. the only satisfaction I get out of this dating meme is watching roasties and whales beg for me to be their bf

dont worry I really am cursed though. I will never be able to settle for as long as I live. I think talking to people is one of the most excruciating things in existence.
>>
>>36532325
Okay but my thread was directed at people who say they can't get laid..
>>
>>36532426
>Okay but my thread was directed at people who say they can't get laid..
well, I cant. Cant you read?
>>
>>36532279
I grew up in a ~30% Asian area which is unusually high for America and can confirm. The only girls who ever had crushes on me were Asian. I may as well have not even existed to white girls, while the Asian girls who liked me were very overt and obsessive.
>>
>>36532325
>All these black/minority girls throw themselves at me, and I feel nothing.

This happens to me, too.

If I spoof my location to someplace in Africa, Asia, or South America I can get a thousand matches in about a week.
>>
>>36531476
you're the white man's fucktoy LMAO
>>
>>36532521
No you're like a girl saying she's lonely. A liar
>>
>>36533776
>No you're like a girl saying she's lonely. A liar
I have never had sex in my life because I have never liked a female well enough.

you could go outside and go fuck a literal whore, a fatass or a very ugly girl. theres probably very little stopping you from finding a very low quality girl. I guess that makes you a liar too.
>>36532735
its shit though, most of the available asians suck
>>
proofs? also timestamp ur face
>>
>>36533861
>you could go outside and go fuck a literal whore, a fatass or a very ugly girl. theres probably very little stopping you from finding a very low quality girl. I guess that makes you a liar too.

No because i'm not complaining about not getting laid. Just read the original post.
>>
WHYY ARE GIRLS SO INTO INTERRACIAL SHIT ALL NON WHITE WOMEN WANT MY DICK FOR NO REASON IVE FUCKED ASIANS, INDIAN GIRL, LATINAS, EVEN A BLACK CHICK AND THE TIMES IVE BEEN ABLE TO FUCK ONE NON WHITE WOMAN YOU WOULD THINK IM CHAD
AND SO MANY WHITE WOMEN WANT JOSE AL-IBRAHIM TYRONE
MY QUESTION IS WHY DO WOMEN WANT DICKS THAT ARENT THE SAME COLOR AS THEM SO BAD
>>
>>36535111
>No because i'm not complaining about not getting laid. Just read the original post.
what does that have to do with me being a liar
>>
>Banging white girls is like shooting fish in a barrel
Can confirm. As a Mexican, rich white girls see me as a little dangerous but not as much as black people so their parents approve while the girls get to have that oh-so-dangerous boyfriend.
>>
>>36531678
I'm a big fucking nerd and did 20 and I'm 20 w/out even trying, a few latinas cuz I speak fairly fluent spanish as a white dude. I don't think I'm some lady killer either, fuck off you sunbaked californian beaner o voy a llamar la migra.
>>
>>36535319
>rich white girls
>ey hombre i jus met this rich chica, she work at dey local wendys, aint dat crazy
you wouldnt know rich if it bit you in your brown ass
>while the girls get to have that oh-so-dangerous boyfriend.
can people stop posting this meme
>inb4 white boi triggered cant compete; we waz
i dont care, fuck all the white retards you want. I dont want them. I hate women anyway
>>
>>36535358
>you wouldnt know rich if it bit you in your brown ass
It's not hard to know if a girl comes from a rich family, even robots know that, c'mon.

>can people stop posting this meme
Stereotypes always have a bit of truth to them, sorry to burst your bubble.

>inb4 white boi triggered cant compete
I don't give a shit about race. White girls just happen to come to me the most.
>>
>>36535406
>It's not hard to know if a girl comes from a rich family, even robots know that, c'mon.
yea it is. people like you either lie, or dont know what rich is. rich people like to date other rich people who have the potential of making nearly as much money. especially in the case of rich female to male.
why would she purposefully downgrade
>yea ill date this spic who has an earning potential 1/8th that of daddy's
>Stereotypes always have a bit of truth to them, sorry to burst your bubble.
i dont think they apply to your situation, sorry to burst your bubble. i like to keep memes out of reality.
>White girls just happen to come to me the most.
yea man same with me and spics, i just get all these fucking spic girls every day no joke and i turn almost all of them down because i think theyre uglier than shit
>>
>>36535180
Might be a biological thing, at least in part. We are animals after all, and there are many different factors that influence sexual selection.

An interesting one is described here:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/

The study finds that women are naturally attracted to males with certain immunity related genes that are not similar to their own. The reason for this is thought to be the potential increased fitness of their offspring if it has a more versatile immune system.

Naturally, someone from another race will be more genetically different. This may have an effect on certain factors that influence attraction on a level we are not actually conscious of.

Of course that's only one small part of attraction. It may be that social and cultural pressures are more important. Or more likely just plain old aesthetic preference.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.