[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fix pic related? Long story short, gorgeous cosplaying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0338.jpg (160KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
160KB, 750x1334px
How do I fix pic related?

Long story short, gorgeous cosplaying (probably /cgl/) girl matches me on Tinder, told her to text me.

She seemed pretty interested up to this point in the conversation, at 2:00am last night.

Wat do
>>
probably fell asleep dumbnigger
>>
>>36530480
She matched with Tyrone.
Better luck next time.
>>
Leave it a couple of days then send one final text asking if she's still keen to hang out

Should never mention Netflix and chill, too much of a meme and just makes you seem thirsty

After your final text you should delete her number so that if you get ignored you can't be autistic and keep texting her when you're drunk or whatever
>>
>>36530480
She's probably texting you at the same time she is taking a cock. Enjoy your tinder """""gf""""" you faggot
>>
Freak out and send her a pic of you cutting yourself. Beg her to marry you.
>>
>>36530568
i agree w/ this
you already put it all out there
it's either she takes the bait and u fuck her
or she is disgusted with the idea and you lost ur chance
depends what kind of girl she is
gl faggot
>>
>>36530480
fix what? she already agreed with you with what you said.
if you dont get an answer in a couple of days, you could either text her and get a date ouf of her or move on.
if the dating thing doesnt happen then, just move on.
>>
>>36530599
>>36530602
>le emotionally stable normalfags
>>
that was the worst text convo in the world
>>
>>36530568
>Leave it a couple of days then send one final text
>texting her again

nice advice retard. if a girl doesnt respond to you for days... shes clearly not interested and double texting will make you look even worst
>>
>>36530665
it wasnt that bad

>>36530623
sup nig, how youve been?
>>
>>36530677
If she's not interested, why do you care if that'll look worse, dumbass?
>>
>>36530677
and people also change their minds. you are not the only person in the world that gets doubtful about yourself
>>
>>36530708
I've been relatively fine, anon. How are you today?
>>
2 am means she probably just fell asleep. Happens to me and my gf all the time
>>
>>36530799
had me some itty bitty little weed a while ago so im k-ok atm. happy youre doing fine relatively, thats always good to hear from bros
>>
>>36530480
>Netflix and chill
100% guarantee she never responds again
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.