[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating is literally impossible I can't do it, I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1490889573412.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1490889573412.png
207KB, 403x433px
dating is literally impossible

I can't do it, I can't sell myself to someone. I'm not a product worth buying. I can't even hold a conversation, let alone entertain someone enough that they'd enjoy spending time with me and want to come back for more.

how the hell do you do it? I can't even handle online interaction sometimes. how could I possibly entertain a normalfag woman face-to-face for an hour while she's appraising me and scrutinizing me the whole time?

if dating is the only way, I'm done for man. there's no chance of losing my KHV
>>
I wish I had an answer for you OP but unfortunately I'm in the exact same boat as you
>>
You need training wheels friend. Get a fat or crazy practice gf. Keep fishing for traps and fembots.
>>
File: 1474469978277.jpg (207KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1474469978277.jpg
207KB, 1000x1057px
Do you live in an area where prostitution is legal? If so visit lots and lots of hookers until you're tired of them and eventually you'll grow confidence and then women will come naturally. That or become a betabux and hope for sloppy seconds. Either way you'll have to pay a lot of money.

If you ask me you're better off not bothering, since women fail a simple cost/benefit analysis.
>>
>tfw too boring to date
>tfw not rich or handsome enough to make up for the boring
I DON'T WANT TO BE FUCKING BORING BUT I'M THE PERSONIFICATION OF A GREY CIRCLE
>>
>>36530680
I want a grey circle friend. I am as bland as paste.
Any chance you live in Texas or do you want to talk sometime?
>>
Same, I get nervous every leg of a normal conversation, even online.
>>
>too boring
>don't listen to music
>don't watch tv or any shows
>no Snapchat, instagram or FB
>culturally illiterate
>on 4chan all the time
>watch anime
>introvert
>spic
>long hair
>glasses
>5'6
>poor
>baby face

I will die a kissless virgin indead.
>>
>>36532267
same except I'm white and taller and like music

it doesn't help as much as you think
>>
I want to have friends so I can be happy in life, but sometimes I wonder if you guys are my friends and I don't need friends. But then I wonder maybe if I got a job I could make friends with the people I work with. I don't know if being a robot is so bad, or if I should try to become a normalfag. I have good social skills, I'm sort of confused.

I also am considering the fact that if I don't get a job soon I may lose those social skills or fall behind on the curve. But if I stay at home with my mom I don't have to work... hmmm
>>
This is a surprisingly good thread for /r9k/ so I'm bumping it.
>>
>>36532267
>culturally illiterate
>watch anime
Bitch that's all the culture you need
>>
File: Nyandere-chan.png (306KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nyandere-chan.png
306KB, 900x900px
>>36530246
Congrats on finally swallowing the redpill
>>
>>36533554
that's not a redpill it's a despairpill
>>
>>36533209
Same here. Shame what's happened to this board. Bamp
>>
File: 85656865.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
85656865.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
>>36533570
No it's not. When you try forever and no one ever comes back to you or remembers you, you'll finally see that it's because you're completely boring, uniteresting and have no redeeming traits.

I speak from plenty of experience
>>
>>36533631
>it's because you're completely boring, uniteresting and have no redeeming traits
but what can I do about it
>>
File: Christ_Chan_59.png (136KB, 459x499px) Image search: [Google]
Christ_Chan_59.png
136KB, 459x499px
>>36533690
Why ask me when I'm already in the pit of no escape?

I don't know, anon. I just don't. And I'd rather not give out advice since I'm still stuck
>>
Just get a prostitute my dude. I'm planning on getting one soonish to get rid of the V card I've been holding for nearly 27 years.
>>
>>36530246
It's simple, become narcissistic asshole and treat them like shit, the women love to get a man for them to "fix", "oh he really loves me, one day ill tame that wild stallion!"
>>
>>36533926
I'm too shy for that

plus it's illegal and knowing my luck I'd get an undercover cop or I'd get stabbed or something
>>
File: 1471190326903.jpg (143KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1471190326903.jpg
143KB, 640x1920px
>>36533690
>>36533631
Grow as a person and realize what You want instead of what you think you're supposed to do

You get one shitty life on this rock, make most of it before you return to the dirt
>>
>>36534136
I have no idea what I want, I know that sounds retarded but all my life I've just been following instructions (poorly)

I know what I DON'T want but I don't know what I want. I don't like anything. it's actualyl sad and pathetic.
>>
>>36534170
It's very common among young people because they expect life to be fireworks and endless joy

Make a life for yourself that you could see yourself enjoying, lack ambition? just do some work that doesn't leave you feeling like a strip dancer after curtain call, just revel in mediocrity and pick a job that doesn't grind your soul
>>
>finally moving along the road to self-improvement and being more interesting
>average person seems boring and basic now
>those who could possibly be interesting at this point are years ahead of me and thus far want no part of my shit
>>
File: 1491150485594.jpg (71KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
1491150485594.jpg
71KB, 600x473px
>>36534494
>iktf
Just keep going anon we're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>36530246
So don't date. Make friends. It's not even necessary to make friends with girls. Get some guy buddies. Get used to social situations. Maybe you'll meet someone through connections, maybe you won't. Don't put any pressure on yourself to get a date. And once you start feeling comfortable, try branching out a little bit at a time.
>>
File: JUICE.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
JUICE.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>36530246
Honestly, if you can't hold a conversation or just make her laugh you're pretty much fucked.
So if you truly desire it then I'd suggest you just try speed dating or some stuff to boost up your social skills.

GL and bless ya senpai
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.