[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1/2 Anyone else notice that these days, at least here in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sadness.png (219KB, 2048x2048px)
sadness.png
219KB, 2048x2048px
>1/2
Anyone else notice that these days, at least here in America, it's harder for people of different races to be together?

Let's not turn this into /pol/ shitposting, please. But it's no secret, especially what we've learn from the 2016 Election Season, that racial tensions are at an all time high. And as a result, it got some people elected who... might be on the wrong side of history.

And then there's shit like the immigration and refugee crisis, which, whatever side you're on, the mere mentioning of brings the worst out in people. Not only that, but certain systematic influences that turn out to screw over certain ethnicities are back in the spotlight. Abuse from officials under that influence have not only made mainstream attention, but exacerbated the problem.

Extremist groups have been gaining traction. There's been riots in the streets. People, regardless of side or ideology, have become less quiet, and discreet, with their prejudiced views. More and more, I swear, are growing suspicious of each other depending on class, race, gender, orientation, culture, religion, politics, &c. And more and more, again so it seems, are separating themselves into specific groups than the America I grew up in.
>>
>>36530180
>2/2
There's just this increasingly hostile atmosphere of sociopolitical tensions, sectarianism, dogmatism, &c. That it's honestly making me progressively more uncomfortable meeting new people outside my usual groups; or meeting new people in general. It appears that now, being within the same square space of someone outside our social circles is enough to spark some conflict, or simply intrude on each other's space and well-being. And as shitty as this sounds, it's starting to become too frightening and risky to meet new people; or get involved with new groups.

And, weirdly, when these issues were brought back into the spotlight, it was done as a means of bringing attention to them and looking for solutions and support. But now, it feels more like we live under an atmosphere where co-existing with multiple groups just adds fuel to the fire, and makes it feel like interacting with alleged outsiders is no longer accepted; no longer okay.

It's just starting to come off like it's not only harder to be in the same room together, but will only get harder. That current society, the groups involved, look further down on it. And creates a culture where something as simple as that is becoming faux pas, and that in general integration is no longer acceptable. And that as a result, no matter who you are, you're becoming more of a target of a society who is now very concerned with whom you involve yourself with.

Which I guess has always been the issue. But it certainly wasn't this blunt or pervasive.
>>
>>36530180
>Anyone else notice that these days, at least here in America, it's harder for people of different races to be together?
Depends on where you live and if such movements have gained any traction or not. A group will most likely always find opposition due to disagreements.
>>
>>36530180
races are normie concept, we robots don't give a fuck about that go back to r the donald
>>
>>36530180
you must be a college student

in the real world what you are discribing is not happening.
>>
Fake news

If any of that were true the majority of youth today would not be brown
>>
>>36530180
Yes it is robot. Im noticing that too especially among young black women toward white women.
>>
Divide and conquer. It's just population control tactics. If we focus on hating each other and petty social issues we stand together against real issues and the evil people that we ourselves elected.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.