[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in trying to find a gf if you are a KHV past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1465946015676.jpg (65KB, 604x453px)
1465946015676.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
Is there any point in trying to find a gf if you are a KHV past 20? I'm pretty sure all females would find someone like that repulsive.
>>
If you haven't fucked at least two girls (in every hole) by the time you reach age 15 you may as well just kill yourself.
>>
Every day is great when your MEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36530096
Actual reply here.

The thing that hirls hatr about it is the fucking self pity and being a fucking autist about it. As long as you generally is a cool dude you should be good
>>
>>36530096

You don't tell them you are KHV, just roll with it and if they ask why you can't put it in right or are fumbling around tell them you're a little drunk.

t. oldbot who was a virgin until 25
>>
>>36530222
Girls love self pity, they do it all the time. The truth is that they respect crowd opinion more than men, and figure that if no other girl has fucked you, then the verdict is already in.
>>
>>36530096
i wouldn't give up hope.
just tell them you never had sex because you were paranoid about getting someone pregnant.

a nice girl won't care but some might become skiddish bc they'll be your first
tell them you've had gfs before and only had oral and non vaginal sex (even if it's a lie).

at least they won't freak out about being your first gf and taking your virginity.
>>
File: nazi-cartoon.png (105KB, 356x489px)
nazi-cartoon.png
105KB, 356x489px
>>36530096
https://clyp.it/mevst3fv
Stop caring bud, saul goodman
>>
>>36530096
I lost my virginity at 23, and now I've had sex countless times and multiple gf's. So, yes.
>>
>>36530632
This. Literally just lie about it and there's no issue. Why the fuck would you tell them you're a virgin?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.