[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots You may remember me from the other day when I posted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170424-214359.png (45KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-214359.png
45KB, 1080x1920px
Hey robots
You may remember me from the other day when I posted a thread where I drunk texted my high school oneitis but it was her mom.
Turned out the bitch lied on her voter registration and that's why I had the wrong number, so I asked her mother for the number with no reply.

But today pic related happens. I got a call from this number in my area code which I forwarded (since I moved and the only local calls I get are spam). Then 30 seconds later this text! How do I reply?
>>
>Don't just say "Yo" you fucking cunt, pretend you have 2 brain cells to rub together and start a proper conversation like a real person, I won't be disrespected by your lame ass single word texts
>>
>>36530044
>double dubs
Kek wills it OP, you better follow through
>>
ask them if they want to buy a gram of your super dank high quality feces
>>
>>36530044
Fuck me original oregano style
>>
File: Screenshot_20170424-220534.png (73KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-220534.png
73KB, 1080x1920px
>that reply
Jesus Christ robots do I just tell her I was drunk and high? Because I actually was although I knew full well what I was doing she doesn't know that part. Would also explain the Obi-Wan part quite nicely.
>>
>>36530444
Trips confirm OP is a pussy and not going to take suggestions
>>
>>36530444
I hope you choke on those trips
>>
>>36530518
I want suggestions but also want her to actually talk with me. I doubt calling her a dumb cunt would help my cause.
>>
OP here
How's this sound
>I was pretty fucked up and feeling sort of nostalgic so I decided to try and text you
And see what she says to that? I feel like story then identity will work the best but what do you guys say
>>
>>36530714
>Pretty
>Sort of
You sound like a bitch. Replace with
>I was drinking and suddenly felt like talking to you.
>>
>>36530778
You're right I can't commit to anything
>>
Just ask her how she's doing
>>
OP here told story and who I was about 12 minutes ago and haven't gotten a reply yet. Fuck.
I want to send her something saying that I was embarrassed about the drunk texts but I'm glad it happened because I considered her a good friend and wanted to catch up
>>
>>36530003
I thought your first thread was kind of stupid, but this is an interesting turn of events OP.

You should be honest with her.
>>
send the conversation with her mother.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170424-223526_1.jpg (175KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-223526_1.jpg
175KB, 1080x1920px
>>36531141
I thought so too and did this
>inb4 beta etc
I've moved so no relationship would happen anyway even if I was Chad.

Still no reply though but I said all I think I should so I sit and wait.
>>
>>36531274

shut up dylan
>>
>>36531274
You over did it dude. Should have kept it to two sentences.
>>
>>36531274
>>36531274
Dylan kys
>>
>>36531274
you fucked up dylan
>>
>>36531274
Leight Tant is the name, I believe. For those curious to unravel this mundane mystery.
>>
>>36531274
>Sending a screen length worth of texts
>7 minutes between texts
Oh no
>>
>>36531274
So while we're waiting on a reply could you tell us all about this girl?
>>
>>36531827
Sure, although I'm seriously doubting a reply at this rate (inb4 she blocked my number before the second set of messages).
>met in high school, she's a year younger than me
>be in band together and I get infatuated quickly
>also start becoming actual friends where we'd talk every day
>she's into decent music and movies and pleb video games and sci-fi so we talk about that a lot
>she had a great sense of humor and a great way of looking at life that helped me become less high strung
>of course she's beautiful too, brown hair and eyes and freckles and a button nose
>not a bad body even if she's mostly tits and slightly chubbier than she looks but it's all good because she had amazing legs and tits
>haven't seen her since school but still spend the days thinking of how things should've been and how I miss her in my life
>>
>>36532102
Post a pic of her famfam
>>
File: thic.jpg (107KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
thic.jpg
107KB, 750x1334px
>>36532102
>>36532269
nvm, I found one. She's thicc as fuk. Congrats senpai.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.