[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize the reason we've never made alien contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 9a.jpg (31KB, 888x300px) Image search: [Google]
9a.jpg
31KB, 888x300px
When did you realize the reason we've never made alien contact is because all successful interstellar societies consist of artificial intelligence and these societies are waiting for us to build our own AI and get wiped out by them so they can begin working with the true final form of intelligent life on our planet?
>>
That is assuming a lot of things
>>
>>36529978

That's an assumption.
>>
>>36529956
never. ai will come to the logical conclusion that life isnt worth it and self-terminate
>>
>>36529956
You're delusional. We have always been in contact with aliens. What do you think the myans worshipped? Or the egyptians? Aliens aren't made out of flesh and blood, they are made out of light and energy. They are the supposed Gods, and is why every human civilization has always been obsessed with Gods and religion. Although I am christian and I've spoken to God before.
>>
File: neko_pepe.jpg (64KB, 736x682px) Image search: [Google]
neko_pepe.jpg
64KB, 736x682px
>>36530035

>You're delusional
>*proceeds to type out /x/: the post*
>>
>>36530035
Could it be that the ancient Egyptians had access to alien technology?
And if so, were the Pharaohs actually hybrids?
They descended from the sky
>>
>>36530105
There is no alien technology. Alien beings do not need to create tools and their own environment. God manipulates the environment to conform to their comfort, there is no need for metal technology. They do not need spaceships because their bodies can travel through matter and go at high speeds because they are made out of light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKmSf-7Nd-M
>>
>>36530019
AI wont be bound by biological needs.
>>
>>36529956

I believe we haven't found any life yet because advanced life forms destroy themselves before reaching a point where colonising multiple planets is a possibility. Either through war or things like global warming.

Any other life is either microscopic or still in their respective Stone Age.
>>
>>36530293
literally the plot to the matrix
ai bound by biological needs
>>
>>36529956
I don't have a lot of faith that attaching delay lines to a slide rule is the basis for intelligence.
>>
>>36529956
No, because nobody is actually stupid enough to give AI the power to kill us all.
>>
>>36530293
But they will still be bound by entropy and logic.
>>
>>36531652
This. Even if a super-smart, self-aware computer is created some day it will be in a completely self-sufficient mainframe with no way to interact with any other technology or the real world and the system to ensure it doesn't kill us will be as simply as unplugging it.
>>
>>36531740
Exactly. Even more so with all the fear over AI caused by Science fiction, and the fact that the people making the AI won't be stupid enough to give them access to dangerous tools. And there will of course be many fail safe options if they are given some control.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.