[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else unable to smoke weed after being traumatized??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sadpepe.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
Anyone else unable to smoke weed after being traumatized??

Shit sucks man
>>
>>36529863
Second thing I ever smoked was a blunt of "good shit". Didn't get traumatized but I did feel like I pissed myself from the dampness and was basically on autopilot trying to get home.

Hardest part was keeping a straight face while passing people.
>>
>>36529902
not the weed that traumatized you, but experiencing a traumatic event that makes you paranoid 24/7 and gets emphasized after smoking more weed
>>
>>36529926
This senpai

Weed sensitizes you to stimuli that is already there
>>
File: 1491361194251.jpg (96KB, 588x616px) Image search: [Google]
1491361194251.jpg
96KB, 588x616px
embrace the paranoia
>>
>>36529962
"senpai" lol :P

that's good to know though.. Maybe a year from now I'll be able to get back to it.. Maybe, I'm being processed for a diagnosis

hopefully it isn't permanent
>>
Yeah, I miss the easy good times it used to bring me, but those are gone forever thanks to my shitty brain.
>>
>>36529926
Oh. I'm needing some sleep at this time of night clearly. That shit can't be nice.
>>
>>36530103
lol it's alright, I can see how someone can read it the other way too.

would've helped if I was a bit more specific.

but yeah, it can be pretty horrifying
>>
>>36529863
Don't touch the shit after I got too high and had an insane panic attack. I thought my soul was in my esophagus and I was convinced that I was going to die and be sent to hell. Woke up the next day after taking an ambien to knock myself out and I've had dp/dr ever since. I've tried it again a couple of times but it feels terrible to me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.