[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, i don't even know where to begin with this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Best.jpg (46KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
46KB, 320x320px
Jesus Christ, i don't even know where to begin with this board! The threads you all make the way some of you reply to one another, it's amazing! It's a amazing how /adv a board where people ask "should i be sad that i'm a cuck or happy?" has less self loathers then this board.Fucking /ADV! Look i don't hate any of you, hell, I've even tried helping a good few of you on snap-chat before but the ones i help either stop using snap-chat or become "drones" again. I know you all have problems going on (some even mentally) and all i want to do is help. It hurts me that i can't help all of you, you all deserve so much more then what life is giving you but coming to this board just to smother yourself in pain, doesn't help! So in this thread i want to hear your happiest moment in life and after this thread 404s i want you to make an even happier moment!
>>
You can't save them, and you're ignorant to believe you can. Mind your own business. May we never meet again.
>>
My happiest moment was learning one of my bullies from school died in a car accident.

>I want you to make an even happier moment!

You know what? I will. Thanks OP. This thread made me realize exactly what I have to do. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it.
>>
>>36529248
You're completely right, i can't "save" them. What i can do is help though. Mind my business? But they openly admit their faults, problems, disorders here in other threads out in the open, so i do believe i'm "minding my own business".
>>
>>36529298
So you'll intentionally start car accidents? That wouldn't be making a happier moment if you knew the vehicle that you tinkered with was going to break down, Anon, you'd ruined the mystery for yourself.
>>
>>36528872
See this thread
>>36527169

Oregino
>>
Happiest moment was safe in my mother's womb and my even happier moment will be when this stupid thread 404s.
>>
>>36528872

I JUST ATE A TIN OF SMOKED MUSSELS.

AND THEN SOME SMOKED OYSTERS.

That was a happy moment
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.