[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody take any medication for balding? Is there any way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1492831053378.jpg (64KB, 627x466px) Image search: [Google]
1492831053378.jpg
64KB, 627x466px
Does anybody take any medication for balding?
Is there any way to deal with this or at least will there be a solution in the future? I use to have such beautiful hair...
>>
I take Propecia & use Minoxidil & Nizoral shampoo twice a week.

I started to receed and thought fuck it, it's the only thing I like about myself and have pretty much perfect hairline and no thinning, didn't get any side effects nor did my dick fall off.

Growing out my hair at the moment and love it when wanna-be Chad's walk past me at my wagecuck job with their receding hairlines trying to comb over.

chad's btfo
>>
>>36528765
Finasteride 1mg a day, no sides and hair in temples is regrowing after 3 months
>>
>>36528765
If we can believe Star Trek, there will be a cure to cancer before balding.
>>
>>36529565
do this one
it makes you hornier and your prostate feels amazing
>>
File: picard.jpg (47KB, 656x413px) Image search: [Google]
picard.jpg
47KB, 656x413px
>>36529593
to baldly go where no man has gone before.
>>
>>36529681
Doesn't it do the exact opposite of both? (kills sex drive and shrinks the prostate)

Unless the side effects people complain about are actually just some bizzare anti-placebo effect.
>>
>>36529738
I dont have a link but a study showed the reduced libido happened in roughly the same ( low ) amount of people on fin and a placebo
>>
>>36529565
does this seriously, seriously work?
>>
>>36529106
anon, i have a receeding hairline and im turning 26. does this seriously, seriously work?
>>
>>36529843
Yes im only 21 but my hair was receding, its thicker at the crown and regrowing at my temples, thin white hairs at the start changing to regular hair now after 3 months, id post pics but im on phone in bed
>>
>>36529106
>I take Propecia & use Minoxidil & Nizoral shampoo twice a week.

This is a sincere question from someone who used minox for 7 months and decided to quit because it only made his anxiety about balding worse: how do you not let knowing that if you don't continue doing all of that every day for the rest of your life, all your gains will fall out over the next few months, get to you?
>>
>>36530123
eh, it doesn't really bother me much to be honest, I just wake up, go to my mirror and apply the 1ml liquid let it dry for a few hours and shower then go about my day then apply it again before I go to sleep.

It does kind of piss me off that my hairline depends on this shit but the other option is letting myself get to a point where I am all out of options except a transplant or shave.

No cures are coming anytime soon and I would rather have anxiety about hairloss and be doing something rather than nothing.
>>
>>36530572
>No cures are coming anytime soon and I would rather have anxiety about hairloss and be doing something rather than nothing.

See, it was the opposite for me. When I was using it, my anxiety skyrocketed because my hair loss was the first thing I *had* to think about the moment I woke up and before I went to bed. I had to wake up early and hop in the shower right away to apply it, too. I'm also diffuse thinning, so a 3-month supply was often just a 1.5 month supply given the amount I had to use.

My hair looks a lot thinner now, but ironically the more it thins, the less I'm freaking out about it. Though I will admit that I think that if there were a treatment that was A) more effective than minox, B) needed to be applied less often, and C) didn't have the risks that fin has (I'm aware the odds are very low. But I'm unwilling to tolerate *any* risk to my dick for the sake of my hair), I'd at least consider it.
>>
>>36529681
I had higher libido after starting it at first it was weird. My dick was kinda tingly too felt nice.

>>36529738
I'd say a big part is because everyone gets on it then worries about their penis because of rumors they heard. It's has an incredibly low risk of side effects which in all cases reverse after stopping. It is effective though and the sooner you start the better the results. I wish I hadn't listened to the horror stories and trusted the actual peer reviewed studies on this stuff.
It's way worth it in your 20's, being so young and losing hair just destroys self esteem. If you can buy even 10 years then no one would really care anymore and you wouldn't stand out. It's a cruel joke that it happens to so many young guys.
>>
I haven't used shampoo or.conditioner for 5 years. Most men around my age are starting to develop some form of balding. I still have my full range of hair.

I also don't use body wash. Have far less random bits of acne developing around my body.
>>
>>36529821
I've been taking it daily for 7 months and haven't regrown anything but continued to lose hair. so I'd say no.
>>
>>36528765
My dad's 70 and still has as much hair as he did in his 20s. He uses Propecia, but I'm fairly certain part of it is genetic.
>>
Stopped shampooing my hair because my scalp would get really dry and it stopped falling out.
>>
I want to start finasteride but the sides scare me. I also take other medication for different things and I don't know if it will interact with them. Should I just go for it? Will finasteride have an effect on muscle gain/ weight lifting?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.