[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is worst: >knowing you never had a chance? or >knowing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What is worst:

>knowing you never had a chance?

or

>knowing you had a chance and blew it
>>
Knowing you had a chance and blew it hands down. I can be content with a shitty life if I know that it is due to some extraterrestrial being, the environment I was raised in, or the fact that I was born in the wrong time period's fault. Having my shitty life be a result of my own actions puts the blame all onto me, something I would surely commit suicide over, why live when I'll just keep embarrassing myself after all?
>>
Knowing I had a chance would give me hope for the future, so I'll say that one is better.
>>
And the end of they day, it doesn't matter or at least it should not matter for you.
>>
blowing it. even though I blew him everyday, I still managed to blow us . now all I blow is the dust and spiderwebs from my pussy
>>
>>36527962
no idea. not really interested in a relationship in the first place. but i think the worst is thinking you had a chance but you actually never had one. that's what hapened to me
>>
>>36528174
I'm just replying to this so I could say I spoke to a female (god I wish this was ironic).
>>
>>36528254
This isn't about relationships but life in general.
>>
Knowing you had a chance and blew it, without a doubt. You can't help having those "what if" thoughts and you wanna kick your previous you in the teeth for being such a fucking autistic retard.
>>
>>36528277

add my discord
lollipop_mamimi
>>
Everyone had a chance at some point. Origigigumbo
>>
>>36528305
oh .. then it's the latter. i have regrets
>>
>>36528024
I've had this experience and it's horrible. Was born and raised set up for success in every facet of life, turned into a piece of human filth. If I knew I could blame something else for my failure it would be infinitely better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.