[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a gf >she has a kid >she ditched me yesterday >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_njk00j5WvP1s4lolfo1_400.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njk00j5WvP1s4lolfo1_400.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
>get a gf
>she has a kid
>she ditched me yesterday
>she tells me her ex bf beat her up when they were hanging out
What do I do?
>>
>>36527939
Do you even need to ask this question?
>>
Hide in the basement uwu ~u~
>>
>>36527939
>she has a kid

DELETE HER CONTACT INFO
>>
Your first mistake was ever getting involved with her
Your second mistake will be staying involved with her because you're a weak pussy bitch and won't do what you know you should do
>>
>>36527954
Yeah. I do. I'm literally autistic and have no idea what to do.

>>36527963
Why?

>>36527969
But her kid likes me
>>
>>36527939
>has a kid
>cancels on you to "hang out" with her ex
>expects you to be okay with this
uhhhhh Anon.
>>
>>36528001
I'm autistic and I honestly don't know what to do. This is basically my 2nd real gf.
>>
>>36528035
>I'm autistic
Cool, me too. Now use your autism to be content with being alone and delet that slut from your life.
>>
>>36528014

Because she will never ever be your gf/wife. You aren't the father and never will be.
>>
>>36528023
You think she cheated on me or something?
>>
>>36528062
Should I try to fuck her one last time?

>>36528063
But we've been dating since April 13th. She is my gf
>>
>>36528101

>she is my gf

Gf/bf is non-binding in all scenarios.
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
>>36528035
firstly, i would recommend not furthering any engagements with this girl; ditching her significant other to hang out with an ex ain't no good; ESPECIALLY when that ex is greasy enough to batter her

now you've got to take into account she could be lying and i don't have enough information to go on to say one way or another

now, i recommend instructing her to seek a restraining order and press charges, photographing physical evidence of assault on her person. i predict that she'll not wish to do this

good luck m8, try to rub your brain cells together a bit on this one
>>
>>36528150
So she was just using me for some gay emotional girl shit?
>>
Fuck that nigga up bro !!!!.......oh you dont work out take ice baths and train some sort of combat sport and put yourself through living hell to take on this nightmare of a game we call life.

Noobs going to get wrecked. That's what you are youre a level 1 mage that auto attacks with a dagger. A little bitch noob l2p fuck boy
>>
>>36528064
Maybe. It just seems sketchy. You just started dating her, and she is already canceling plans to hang out with her ex in private.
>>
>>36528171
Thanks. You're helpful. But should I just drop her and not say anything or do some stupid meme shit and keep talking to her?
>>
>>36528215
>you should drop her
>>should I keep talking to her?

Oh boy, it's that kind of autism.
>>
>>36528182
But if I attack him I'm wanna know if its worth it. I don't want to go back to jail. Its boring.

>>36528191
So I should just ignore her from now on then?
>>
>>36528239
To be fair I did warn you I'm autistic. I'm just confused or something about the situation.
>>
>>36527939
Leave dude. Cut her off. She was obviously fucking her ex or whatever and something came up and he hit her. Sucks for her because she lost a good dude to fuck around with her abusive ex.
>>
File: 1474832549819.jpg (62KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474832549819.jpg
62KB, 546x800px
>>36528215
>or do some stupid meme shit and keep talking to her?

i think i know exactly what you're talking about; i've done similar although never been in such a greasy situation

no, please no stupid meme shit. restrain yourself. you've been dating 2 weeks lad, ain't no big deal to tell her it ain't working out. you don't need to spare her hard feelings. if she's ditching your ass to hang out with her ham-fisted ex BF, i don't imagine she'll be too shook up

also if she's got a kid i am of the opinion that she has to really make up for that shit and be a fukken gem. myself, can't really be with a girl that has a kid at all. just can't square it

but yeah fucking abort m8

>>36528182
>Noobs going to get wrecked. That's what you are youre a level 1 mage that auto attacks with a dagger. A little bitch noob l2p fuck boy

im fucking slain, god bless you
>>
>>36527939
Avoid all single mothers unless their husband died to natural causes or an accident that can't be linked to her

NEVER
EVER
Get into a relationship with a woman when her last man can still somehow squeeze himself into the picture
>>
>>36528291
Thanks for calling me a good dude. I guess I should cut her off. But she got beat and I feel bad. Its just confusing because I never experienced this situation before.
>>
>>36528309
You're right. Thanks for the advice. I'll try my best to ignore her. But women can be quite the Semen Demons.

>>36528321
Well now I know. Thanks m8.
>>
>>36528383
You're probably asking the wrong board for advice on this, though I can't see any other responding differently...
>>
>>36528383
no problem lad, i am happy to provide mediocre advisement during my working hours

if you're of the opinion that you are easily sucked back in by the mysterious and ineffable vaginal powers, straight ghosting her hard might be the thing to do for your own good

it does depend on if you are a part of a larger friend group containing this girl that could upset social harmony, as well. if you ain't got any attachments then it ain't as big of a deal.

im a feely sort of fella, and i understand that you feel some emotion similar to pity or concern that she's in a shitty spot. the chances of you assisting in that without getting shit on are pretty low imo
>>
>>36528458
Well you guys are like my autistic friends and tell the truth even if it might be harsh. Also the influx of Normie's might know this feel.
>>
Feminism is utterly useless for women when it matters
>>
>>36528490
Yeah. I know where you're coming from. I told her things that only my best friend knows and I never open up to anyone. I also think it won't affect my life if I ghost her. I literally have like 3 friends. So it shouldn't be a big deal. Thank you for the sound advice.
>>
>>36528014
>But her kid likes me

Fuck the kid, then.
>>
I rarely comment, just lurk. Dude FUCKING RUN!!! I was married for 7 years my ex-wife just runs through dudes now cause nobody wants to be a step daddy. Tell her you going to pack of cigs and never come back. Block the shit otta her and get on tinder.
>>
>>36528571
Lol. Sorry. But I can't. I was molested as a kid and I can't do that to others.
>>
>>36528606
Alright. That seems to be the main thing to do. So I guess I'll do that.
>>
>>36528616
I knew a woman that got molested as a kid , which then made her grow up to be a pedophile, or so she claimed.
says it left her with such issues with control that she was only comfortable with young boys and saw them as "safe" sexual partners in contrast to adult men whom the thought of being intimate with terrified her.
>>
>>36528769
Lol. Well I'm not a pedophile. I respect kids. I know what its like to get molested. Its horrible. I would never want to do that to a kid.
>>
I mean what did you expect? Unless you're a ridiculously hot single mom, you won't get a provider so stop role playing
>>
>>36528846
>I know what its like to get molested. Its horrible.
then why lol, you are giving mixed signals here son.
>>
>>36528898
Idk. I just figured I'd let my guard down and expect the worst and pray for the best.

>>36528900
What mixed signals?
>>
>>36528562
of course, man.

i have issues with this as well; might i recommend trying to stop yourself a bit from sharing details about yourself with females, especially those you are romantically attached to for only a short period of time

bitches be wily m8, especially seemingly greasy girls like this. your information is not secure with them. i've fallen victim to this a bit.

keep your cards closer to your chest imo, til you're certain its all good to share
>>
>>36528982

The hottest gf I had was a single mom. She taught me life changing lessons for $200/hour.
>>
>>36528247
The kid it's part of her life, the ex it's optional, but it's always an escape from you, in the end she will never have the same connection with you that the kid provides just by being alive.

Womans can't set their emotions, to "not destroy the poor bastard on a whim", so everyday no matter what you do, you will be hit in the face with her need to cheat on you.
>>
>>36529061
Yeah. Lesson learned. Thanks m8.

>>36529066
Lol.

>>36529112
That's a harsh reality. But its a new lesson learned. Thanks.
>>
>>36529182

Yo I miss her a lot, I almost texted her because of you and your thread.

She's so fine. I was going to buy mine craft for her son but I didn't get around to it because communication went dead on her side.
>>
>>36529240
I guess I'm sorry? But from what I learned is to don't contact her. Its for the best.
>>
>>36529296

Nah just saying. Yeah no contact.
>>
>>36527939
Tell her to fuck off and stop using you as an emotional tampon. She made her decision, now she gets to deal with it.
She will lose ALL RESPECT for you if you give her sympathy
>>
>>36529324
Exactly. No contact. Hang in there Chief.
>>
>>36527939
Do like a hedgehog and roll outta there
>>
>>36529338
I'm just gunna ignore her. I'm not gunna curse her out m8.
>>
>Still hanging out with ex
>Makes up abuse stories

Yep. You've got a Cluster B girl on your hands. Run like there's raptors chasing you.
>>
>>36529338
Never been in a real relantionship do you?

Respect it's not even a word you should use.
>>
>>36529364
Should I go fast like Sonic?
>>
>>36529369
Lol. Don't worry. I'm gunna ignore her. I'm setting myself up mentally for it because I know she's gunna contact me somehow and pull some emotional meme shit.
>>
>>36529449
Don't go like that or you are going to regret it.

be nice until you have to drop some reality on her, she needs that because otherwise if she keep this up, it's going to be hell for the kid, once she doesn't have a men.
>>
>>36529617
So what should I do exactly?
>>
File: 1492984725233.jpg (97KB, 736x970px) Image search: [Google]
1492984725233.jpg
97KB, 736x970px
I know I can get pretty desperate some times but why the fuck would you ever date a single mom? It's always fucking drama, if not with her then with her kids or her "babby daddy".

I know there are some hot looking MILF's out there but never, ever get with a single mom unless you're a single dad and they treat your kid like royalty.
>>
>>36529708
Be nice, get togheter with her, make some love, talk with the kid and tell him to always be brave and to remember you fondly.

Then go back and ask the questions you want answers for.

She will cry and lie, to you and to herself, but that's the reason they call it man up, make it obvious that it is for the ex, when she goes crying to the ex, that will be the last redpill she needs.

Don't listen to her after that.
>>
>>36528172
dude, what the fuck are you doing actually listening to what r9k tells you and taking it as fact? i love this board and all but it will corrupt you if you take it seriously.
>>
>>36529944
She asked to chill one night and for me, we "clicked". She's 27 and I'm 25 btw if that helps. I was drunk and bored.

>>36529946
Sounds reasonable and fair to do. I guess the kid is more important in this situation so I should find a way to let him down in a good way. (I know it sounds dumb but idk how to put it)
>>
>>36529991
But the anons are right. I'm listening to the more level headed ones. I figured someone here could understand this feel, so I entrusted yous.
>>
>>36527939

1) call tha police you dumb fuck
2) ditch the girl or at least until her stupid ex is in jail or has a restraining order
3) buy multiple guns to protect your new surrogate family

domestic abusers become MOST dangerous when cornered with possibility of jailtime or restraint.

dip out until it's settled or be prepared to kill a dirtbag
>>
>>36530087
>She asked to chill one night and for me, we "clicked". She's 27 and I'm 25 btw if that helps. I was drunk and bored.

You're 25, you should have a car, some disposable income and some place to stay (even if it's your parents house).

Make a couple of online profiles and look for girls who are in their early 20's. Girls like older guys
>>
>>36527939
Tell her to GTFO of your life. She made her bed so she can lie in it.
>>
Tell her you can't see her anymore and call the cops on the dad. Bonus: tell them he sexually abused the kid.
>>
>>36530463
Do you want me to leave her or stay? You're being contradictory.

>>36530527
I don't have a car and I'm a NEET looking for a job at the moment. I recently quit my last job about 2 weeks ago. I also look young for my age and don't use dating sites.
>>
>>36530549
I'm just gunna ignore her. Women talk. She'll tell people I was a cunt and I won't be able to get another girl.

>>36530600
Lol. That's innovative. But I can't put the kid through that. He's a good kid. CPS will fuck him up.
>>
>>36530601
i don't give a fuck what you do
i would call the police and ditch
what do you want to do?
>>
>>36530694
I at least want to talk to her face to face and end it that way. I'm conflicted on calling the cops because she most likely cheated and got "what was coming to her" so to speak. But I'm not really an evil guy. The kid is what I'm more worried about. CPS will fuck his life up. I can't do that to him. He's a bright kid.
>>
I really want to fuck a pregnant girl, are they easier or harder to lay than single moms? I'm a 25 yo average looking autist.
>>
>>36530882
Depends on her hormonal cycle desu.
>>
>>36530943
Explain please. Not that I know anyone right now but I want to be prepared.
>>
File: 1406159763913.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1406159763913.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>36527939
>Has a kid
>Cheats on you with Ex
>Gets beaten by Ex
>Comes back to little beta (you) for consolement
>>
>>36531007
Idk. Girls run on cycles. One minute she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. The next she'll tell you to fuck off. Its complicated.

>>36531052
Well yeah. I got the jest of that.
>>
Protip: Any woman with a kid will chose the baby daddy over you any day.
>>
>>36531162
Yeah. I'll keep that in mind. This is my first time through this nonsense. I do appreciate the tip tho.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.