[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't unhear it. I firsthand experienced an 18 year old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

I can't unhear it. I firsthand experienced an 18 year old female sleepover. We were right; women are truly disgusting parasites.

After Prom on Saturday this girl was hosting a party (that I wasn't invited to but still attended) and I said fuck it and started drinking. Pretty fucking boring, it was about 5 guys and 5 girls just on our phones. I got kinda shitfaced and was only one drinking and passed out.

When I awoke at about 2:00, all the guys left, it was only the girls. I was so scared. I NEVER talk to girls, and here I was in a house alone with them.

They all simply sat in a room and shit talked every single one of my friend group of 3.

>Omg he is such a fucking idiot
>Wow I know and a complete douchebag
>They single handedly tore the 3 apart for hours and I had to listen
The worst part is I didn't even get shit talked. They shit talked all these guys, but I am such a fucking nobody they didnt even think about me. I waited for hours waiting for a girl to just consider me. Every guy I talked to they considered. But not me.

Women are horrible, vile, wretched creatures. Imagine a world with no women
>>
>>36525738
>Being angry at women cause they didn't shit talk you
Pathetic
>>
>>36525738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ncwCETyQlk
>>
Literally any woman could have told you that women shit talk everyone.
>>
File: GodEmperor.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
GodEmperor.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
>>36525738
>Surprised girls shit talk Anon's friends
>Surprised girls didn't mention you
Everyone shits on everyone, Anon. No surprise.
>>
>>36525738
I'm a guy and I love to shit talk my friends behind their backs. I do hate people though tbf
>>
>>36525924

You're a female. Only a matter of time before you get stomped in
>>
>>36525827
They were so horrible. They shit talked for the slightest things

>He barely put his hand on me during pictures
>He didnt offer me his coat what a fuck

Terrible human beings

At one point I heard the girls talking about how money is the root of all happiness and you cant be happy without a lot of money

>>36525792
They shit talked 3 guys and then talked highly of other guys but not a word about me. So many guys but not me. Sucks being a nobody
>>
>>36525873
He's only 18. He's still young and obviously hasn't been too popular.
>>
File: Daddy1.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Daddy1.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>36526036
I know, but I remember having to learn that lesson as well in summer camp.
>>
>>36526015
>Only a matter of time before you get stomped in
I'm physically stronger than all of my friends and routinely bully them. I'm just a cunt, anon
>>
>>36525738
100% guaranteed they shit talk you too anon

they just won't do it while you're there, that's how girls work
>>
>>36526269
Yeah I don't know why you thought they'd talk about you whilst you were there, OP. Unless you were hidden or fake asleep
>>
File: envision.jpg (391KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
envision.jpg
391KB, 2197x1463px
>>36526269
>>36526320
I doubt it

WOMEN ARE FUCKING RETARDED

I FUCKING HATE THEM

They would probably just call me "awkward" even though they start conversations and talk to all other guys except with me. If Chad is quiet it is "mysterious and cool", if Chad is drinking he is Chad. If I drink I'M the fucking weird one, if I am quiet IM awkward. Yet girls talk to all these other guys first and they have it easy mode. But somehow Im the awkward one. Fuck women and their disgusting logic
>>
>>36526488
>disgusting logic
its called appearance anon
everyone is biased towards attractive people
we're just smart enough to admit that
>>
>>36526570
IM MORE ATTRACTIVE AND RICHER THAN THE MAJORITY OF THE OTHER GUYS THEY LIKE

THEY LIKE A 5'5 GUY WHO IS POOR

WTF "EVOLUTION" IS THAT?

i actually fucking despise them. women are just repulsed by me. Nice clothes, nice car, decent looking but never a word to me. Always just a stare as they walk by then ask lesser men
>>
>>36526570

Only guys admit it. Girls talk a lot of bullshit so no one knows what the hell they actually want so everyone makes up their own theories.
>>
>>36526606

>THEY LIKE A 5'5 GUY WHO IS POOR

Really? No way, girls only want 6 feet and up. They want the Disney prince. Where do you live?
>>
>>36526606

>RICHER THAN THE MAJORITY OF THE OTHER GUYS

This is really confusing to me anon. Girls are attracted to wealth I thought.
>>
>>36526668
Biggest pile of fucking shit/meme in existance

I have driven a 50k Mercedes since I was 16 and girls never have given a shit. They fuck NOT EVEN CHAD in a 2k shitbox. Maybe its because of private school but women hate me

>>36526648
Not me, they hate me for some reason.
>>
>>36526712

How tall are you? Are you obese? Look like Shrek?
>>
>>36526488
>I'm good looking but antisocial
>Tfw girls say I'm mysterious or cute abd shy and find it attractive

Feel sorry for you. It's purely based on looks
>>
>>36526606
obviously you have a different sense of attractiveness than most people then
>post pics?
>>
>>36526606
I can't tell if you're serious or if you're just Elliotposting, but "Chad" is more than just physical appearance and money. The clowns here can say otherwise, but confidence really does play a large part in how girls view you.

I'm 6'0, not bad looking, average at worst, good hair, zero confidence. The girl of my dreams left me for a dude who is 5'6. Now she's dating a guy who is 5'7.

i want to die every day
>>
>>36526795
I went to a 7 day camp and was very, very quiet and on the last day we played truth or date. I told the girls I was a virgin and they all gasped and thought I was a fuckboy

Dead wrong, Im a complete fucking recluse virgin. My personality must be HORRIBLE because girls that know me want absolutely nothing to do with me. I think im good looking too honestly, girls just hate me.

>>36526767
6'1 and like 140, kinda underweight but nothing major. Women are just fucking impossible. I dress better, richer, and I even think better looking than other guys but I havent spoken to a girl for at least 6 years. my friends do, never me
>>
>>36526873
The allure of my looks and moodiness wears off around about the time I start talking about fascism or trying to discuss philosophy or my writing, but I get sex or at least a blowy so I don't mind
>>
>>36526853

What do these 5'6-7 guys have? What do they look like? Hair style? Beard? Clothing style? Swole? Green eyes?
>>
>>36525738
>The worst part is I didn't even get shit talked. They shit talked all these guys, but I am such a fucking nobody they didn't even think about me.
They didn't shit talk you because you were right there, dumbass. Women aren't that fucking stupid they aren't going to talk shit to your face, but they will talk shit behind your back. The moment you left, and they were alone together, is when you got shit thrown all over you. It's not all that bad though, all the guys are talking shit about those roastie whores.
That's just highschool bro, teenagers are gossipy fucking assholes. Don't take it personally.
>>
>>36526873

I can't believe this. I am stunned.
>>
>>36525738
Women will *say* certain men are disgusting, but they'll fuck them anyway like the sluts they are.
>>
>>36527084
I was passed out, if they thought I was awake they wouldnt have shit talked my friends in front of me. Women just truly dont know who I am and I hate them for it. So much
>>
>>36527068
As that anon said. It's confidence. Just be confident. all the manlet, jawlet, fatlet, etc hate are mentally ill trolls. Listen bro, you just gotta be confident. ;^)
>>
>>36527068
the first one was a few years ago, he's got a receding hairline, still lived with his parents at the time, kind of a stoner/skater archetype. No beard that I remember. brown hair and eyes i think?

Last guy is not swole, might even be chubby not sure though. Has good hair, wears it in a retarded manbun though. Black hair and eyes I think. Plays bass in a shitty indie band. Kind of a hipster but not to an obnoxious degree. No beard that I recall. He seems nicer than the previous dude but I haven't interacted with him much.

They're both white. She was in her early 20's with the first guy, now she's in her late 20's, might be looking to settle down?

Regardless, not much stands out with these two dudes so I don't know. They are better than me but certainly not in the height department, and I wouldn't say they're more attractive than I am, and if they are, it's not by much.
>>
>>36526117
Convenient that you left that out of your first comment, retard. Stop bragging
>>
>>36527221
>just bee urself
fuck off chad

no amount of "confidence" can fix my shit genes
>>
this board is just corrupted beyond all repair by normans and hormonal teenagers
>>
>>36527221

Okay, but you really can't get sincere confidence unless some women give you some by throwing themselves at you or at least tossing a compliment every now and then. Guys are constantly throwing themselves and compliments at women so it easy to explain their confidence and also their cuntiness.
>>
>>36525738
FUCK YOU FAAGGOT

The fact that you got to go to a party proves that you're not one of us. Leave you normie cunt
>>
>>36527391
>normie
>hormonal
Yeah, not talking to a girl in 6 years is hormonal. Fuck off. I have literally never held a steady conversation with a girl and Im not some fat autist with greasy hair. There is nothing normie about me however
>>
>>36527478
I went uninvited. You think Ive EVER been invited to a party? I havent even talked to a fucking girl since Middle School. I FUCKING HATE THEM SO MUCH
>>
>>36527264

Wow. The only thing that stands out is the bass player. Music seems to really moisten vaginas. Are they richer than you too? Better job or car?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.