[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate pharmacists so much They have to be the stupidest people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1466690816849.jpg (419KB, 838x870px) Image search: [Google]
1466690816849.jpg
419KB, 838x870px
I hate pharmacists so much
They have to be the stupidest people on this planet

What kind of loser goes to school for 8 years to put little pills into bottles in the back of a Walgreens?

They piss me off
>>
File: 1488446556589.jpg (42KB, 898x886px) Image search: [Google]
1488446556589.jpg
42KB, 898x886px
>goes to school for 8 years to put little pills into bottles in the back of a Walgreens
>Will make $100k+ USD a year starting out

Sound pretty neat if you ask me. Smart career choice.
>>
>>36524803
I don't care how much they get paid (and its not THAT great) the sacrifice they have to make for quality of life proves they are extremely retarded people who want to sit in cvs counting little pills all day

They are embarrassing people honestly
>>
>>36524878
Butthurt pharmacy tech and/or junkie detected lol
>>
>>36524962
I would rather die than take pills from a pharmacist

I don't need them
I don't need their bullshit
>>
>>36525013
But that's not the reason to buy them from street dealers, anon.
>>
>>36525013
what bullshit? They just hand you the meds your doctor prescribes you. Literally the only reason you would hate them is >>36524962
>>
>>36525085
I don't buy any meds
I don't need them

>>36525130
They are stupid people
I hate them
I hate them so much
>>
>>36524878
>(and its not THAT great)
Actually it is, because as a pharmacist you need to know how all the drugs interact and work. It's literally one step away from being the doctor prescribing them. A pharmacists job is primarily to make sure the meds you take (and more likely: the generics you're getting) are properly dosed, prescribed correctly, and do not have poor interactions.
>>
>>36525210
They don't know shit
Don't give them any credit

If they actually knew so much they would be able to prescribe pills but they can't, all they can do is count them that's all they learn in 8+ years of school
>>
>>36525185
Well, anon. Nobody does until they do.

You'll get over it.
>>
>robot NEET criticizing other people's life choices

Pottery
>>
>>36525270
You know that pharmacy school is actually 4 years right? And that medicine and pharmacy are for most part different, right? You cannot have a doctor working as a pharmacist, nor the reverse.
>>
>>36525013
junkie confirmed
>>
>>36525322
I don't need to get over anything

I hate the way pharmacists sneer at me when I go to walgreens
I hate them so much

>>36525419
It's 8 years plus college, those idiots work towards going into PHARMACY school their whole time in college

actually they probably wanted to go to med school but were too stupid to get in so they settled for pharmacy school
>>
>>36525563
Anon, take a chill pill. Your negativity is both unwarranted and non-constructive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.