[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me, 28 male >meet girl, 22 >absolutely gorgeous >intelligent,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>me, 28 male
>meet girl, 22
>absolutely gorgeous
>intelligent, ambitious
>speaks fluent Russian even though she was born in the US and just wanted to learn it
>traditional values, conservative
>VIRGIN

wait for the catch

>is in essence a single mother because she is legal guardian of her 3 younger brothers because her parents are dead
>is in to me, but she would have way more options if she didn't have that burden
>youngest brother is 7

What would you guys do?
>>
>>36523438
>What would you guys do?
If she wants another 3 children with me, sure.
>>
Your 28 my man, if you're really into her and she is into you then give it a shot.

28 still is a bit young to raise a family but not unrealistic, you've also already had a chance to live your life.

Take the opportunity to live a new life that can be filled with fulfillment
>>
long term investment i guess

the good part of the kids being their brothers is that they will move faster and definitively after they grow up.

sons would be more definitive and longlasting

you gotta remember that you can just bang a lot and then jump out of the boat.
>>
>>36523438
I'd go for it.
>>36523547
>>36523637
Also, this. This isn't the usual case of "raising another guy's bastard", more like "you get a free family extra".
>>
I would be unattractive to her because I only earn almost $30,000 a year

although I would be interested in something like that. They're not her kids, she's a virgin, and she has proven that she's mom material. Basically the holy grail. I would move in on that without looking twice.
>>
>>36523861
there's a difference between single moms and sisters, anon. nobody will call you a cuck for marrying a woman with brothers, that's silly. go for it.
>>
>>36523908
yeah but through taking care of her siblings she is pretty much proving that she could be a mom

I don't even see how it's a catch. I would take her siblings in with her.
>>
go for this shit.

like the other anon said, nobody will look at you badly for this, even her brothers will probably be thankful, unlike a walking sperm from chad.

And man, she is a virgin fluent in russian.

eta ochen horosho moy tavarish
>>
>>36523438
Go for it, OP. If she was carrying Chad babies, it would be bad but it's her brothers so who gives a fuck
>>
>>36523438
I mean you're already 28, and if the youngest brother is 7 that means they're not fucking babies so why not?
>>
File: 1486432316949.jpg (89KB, 962x831px) Image search: [Google]
1486432316949.jpg
89KB, 962x831px
It's not her child and she's taking care of her little brother, I say go for it 100% because it says a lot about a girls character if she's caring for her siblings.
it's another thing if she's a single mom, just means she's a slut that got dropped by chad after riding the cock-carousel
>>
>passing on dream girl because she has a little brother to take care of

if she really is ideal girl then no one is asking you to be anyone's dad, plus its not like the usual getting cucked into raising jamals kid, she is pure
>>
>>36523438

It's unusual, certainly, she sounds like a great catch, so 'd probably go for it, but only a lot of dithering because of her brothers.

It's not like she's a single mother though, so it's not as if you're being a cuck.
>>
>>36523438
Have the same problem...
Expect she dosen't have any children and has a stalker.
>>
>>36524066
Honestly, and thanks to everybody who answered, the reasons it's bugging me

>financial reasons, youngest brother is gonna be a dependent for at least 11 years
>I am starting a new career that may require me to travel a bit and maybe move so it would complicate the hell out of things

Thanks again anons
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.