[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is giving me the courage to do it. Give me some surefire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 20170424_132020.png (729KB, 985x1196px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_132020.png
729KB, 985x1196px
This board is giving me the courage to do it. Give me some surefire methods because that's been the only reason I haven't..is the chance I'll fuck up. Don't make this a 'ohdontdoiturbeautiful' please.
>>
Lube up well, go slowly at first and squeeze out like you're taking a shit. Don't forget to use a condom either.
>>
>ur
>hilarious
TO be fair I should've been more specific. Give me methods of suicide.
>>
>>36523199
Jump from an original tall building.
>>
>>36523199
Join Coil and then escape before the nine arrive.
>>
File: 1492503031284.jpg (63KB, 783x752px) Image search: [Google]
1492503031284.jpg
63KB, 783x752px
>>36523199
Keep the oven at 230 degrees, pre-heat it for about 360 minutes just to make sure, and don't forget to remove all the over grids before you stick it in there.
I'll tell you, even failed brownies are still delicious, you just have to remove the burn parts if necessary.
>>
Stop being such an emotional dwarf
>>
>>36523331
That hurts. I'm a 5'4" manlet not a dwarf.
>>
>>36523326
I can't even make brownies right now or else Id follow your advice.
>>
>>36523287
I...whats the minimum required height, I know you reach terminal velocity after like 8 sec of airtime but what story does that equal. It has to be at least over a 4 story building right?
>>
>>36523377

I'm a manlet too. Not just in physical height but a knowledge manlet.
>>
Also not blaming the board in the slightest; its just made me reach a realization that I'm truly just fucked. There's nowhere to go, and nothing left for me to go forward with.
>>
>>36523199
Buy a gun point 280 degrees in mouth
Fire away Anon
>>
File: 1492933373970.gif (535KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1492933373970.gif
535KB, 400x226px
>>36523409
Then just what is it that you're so afraid of failing, if you are OP, my dear? The only ultimate loser is the one who never tried to win, right?
Because, I mean, you probably already heard that you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. But let me tell you: the years start coming, and they don't stop coming, I'm fed to the rules and you need to hit that fucking ground jumping from 30th floor jeez it's not that hard fuck.
>>
>>36523481

Because you're a dicklet but in willpower.
>>
>>36523441
It's alright, I'll be your manlet cousin until the end.
>>
>>36523490
I would if I could. Due to my mental illness I can't buy a gun, hence the asking for other methods. God I'd have done it a long time ago if I could.
>>
>>36523199
If you still fear physical pain, you don't really want to kill yourself and your problems are "le sadboi" tier.
>>
>>36523512
Oh, you. I've been a wagie, had my v card with my now ex-oneitis. Experienced uni. Like, fuck, it ain't like I haven't tried. Maybe I'll get the 30 story thing right, I've always been afraid of them being like 'yowtfisthisfagdoinginthe buildingkickhimout' before I even get to the roof access
>>
>>36523613
Fearing physical pain what? You're silly.
>>
Stop ignoring me but girl! Put the mask on and get the fuck out of the house!
>>
>>36523517
Well you're not a dicklet in willpower. Whaddaya say to that! H-huh?!
>>
>>36523751
I...think you have me confused with another suicide board. What a coincidence.
>>
>>36523804
Put on the mask on, and don't even think of going to the prt office.
>>
>>36523942
You're weird desu. If I knew which me was the mask anymore I'd put it on.
>>
buy a load of xanax and then take it all.
You'll be happy when you go
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.