[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people on this website actually watch anime? Cartoons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 1480378740516s.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1480378740516s.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
Do people on this website actually watch anime? Cartoons are for kids not adults
>>
I watch cartoons but rarely anime.
>>
>>36522961
watch death note and tell me if it's for kids.

inb4 just because it's a normie anime doesn't mean it's not worth watching.
>>
I only like NGE t b h
>>
Only the homegrown and built by Americans for Americans.
>>
>>36522996

What's the difference?

>>36522999

I've better things to do.
>>
I watch anime I've become bed ridden, I can do what I want thanks.
>>
File: die.png (164KB, 517x480px) Image search: [Google]
die.png
164KB, 517x480px
>>36522961
Typical frog poster.
>>
I really like Gundam. Don't know if that helps or not.
>>
Only anime worth watching is avatar the last airbender
>>
File: 1487631903823.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487631903823.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>>36523100

Frogs are superior why do you think the government tries to turn them gay?
>>
>>36523076
Like shitposting? C'mon dude. Get off this board if you have sonething to do.
>>
>>36523076
oh. well. once you have your free time. just try it.
>>
>>36523076
anime is cartoons, but japanese. i don't like the animation style and low fps even if sometimes it's ok.
>>
File: 1492126602724.png (66KB, 554x400px)
1492126602724.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>36523100
heyyyyy im a froggit
>>
Actual adults don't care that society would judge them for viewing something with their eyeballs.

>Cartoons
At this point, you are baiting, and are trying to rile up reactions. This is a trolling thread, and the only reason that I am posting in it is to make sure everyone in this thread, and those that might reply, know this fact. Do not respond to shit threads like this. Your post could do far more well in a better thread.
>>
>>36522961
Idk OP, do you really think we have anything better to do?
>>
>>36522961
>said the man posting on a japanese imageboard

4chan is home to tons of different people with tons of different tastes anon, but really, if you dont like anime, you dont belong here.
>>
>>36523239
eating dirt is better than watching anime
>>
>>36522961
western cartoons are for kids and DUDE WEED LMAO teens.

Anime can be for kids, but it can also be for adults.

There's a stigma with animation in the west. There are no cartoon for "adults" that aren't POOPOOPEEPEE comedy cartoons like South park and family guy.

With anime, it can be historical dramas, dark and violent post-apocalyptic shit shows, romance, etc.

It's so bad in the west that even adult cartoon movies can't be cartoons. Movies like Batman and Wolverine and Deadpool had to be made in live-action.
>>
>>36522961
If you dislike anime you can always go back to r*ddit.
>>
I have never watched anime. In my JH and HS there were weebs and they were the most annoying, disgusting people I've ever met and I did not ever want to be associated with them
>>
bit late to the party on this one, but i recently watched all of Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
(daily live of highschool boys)

it's funny, each episode comprising of several sketchs where the guys do dumbass stuff, and it's sorta comfy
>>
>>36524487
I used to feel the same way, and I ate lunch by myself like a fucking loser and ended up on this website.
>>
File: TADAKUNI NO IMOUTO.jpg (355KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TADAKUNI NO IMOUTO.jpg
355KB, 1280x720px
>>36524566
It had mixed reviews at times but I thought it was great. I like how they also broke the fourth wall more than once. The DADADA DADEEDADEEDADA song near the end is catchy as hell too.

Oh and if you want ultimate comfy, go watch the series called just "Nichijou". it seems like cute moeshit at first but it's much more than that
>>
File: chiyo's dad by T.jpg (59KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
chiyo's dad by T.jpg
59KB, 384x288px
>>36523080
>I watch anime I've become bed ridden

some might argue a correlation there
>>
>>36524623
>Nichijou

domo oregano sensai hai wakkata banzai desu
>>
File: 0Ccl6gd.gif (1MB, 288x199px) Image search: [Google]
0Ccl6gd.gif
1MB, 288x199px
>>36522961

it's a medium you troglodyte.

It's like comparing citizen kane to some jersey shore reality tv show, there is a lot of shit movies just like there are some truly great kinos, same with tv shows and animus.

But if you wanna miss out on them, then that's your choice, not gonna judge you for that; but to say that animes are just simplistic cartoons is just as ignorant as judging a great movie before you've watched it.
>>
>>36524575
You should still feel like it. Just because you're a loser doesn't mean you have to pretend to like weebs.
>>
>>36522961
this is a bait.
>>
File: 2.jpg (49KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
49KB, 229x343px
>>36522961
very rarely senpai...and whenever I do I feel like I'm wasting my time
>>
>>36524774
Nah, I'm into anime now and I wish I had been back then.

I was just all "WOW THOSE WEIRD FAGGOTS ARE HAVING FUN AND BEING LOUD AND LAUGHING THEY'RE SO GAY, NOT ME, I'M COOL, I'M GOING TO SPEND MY LUNCH BREAK UNDERNEATH SOME STAIRS AND LISTEN TO SLIPKNOT AGAIN"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.