[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genetic waste

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: blacksheep.jpg (189KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
blacksheep.jpg
189KB, 800x568px
I have diagnosed high functioning autism and ADHDD, I'm a sub-human as defined by my trash genetics. Even if i tried to better myself to become a more integrated member of society, my offspring would also have depression, ADHD, autism etc... It's better for the world if i die, I'm subhuman.

I have no value and see no reason to lie to myself about it.

When i sat on the buss today, i saw a crow eating out of an apple. Moments later, an alpha appeared out of the sky, attacking the lesser crow. The alpha crow scared the lesser crow off, leaving him with no food.

Man or animal, the alpha was born with top genetics, and the beta with rock bottom. The alpha doesn't even think about his superiority, he was born in to it. The beta is born in to a life of pain.

This is a good illustration of nature and i drew clear parallels to my own experiences.

I always got top grades in highschool, but i got isolated socially. I started to feel sick when being present in the institution, physically ill.
I now see why i can't be in the open public.

The herd has isolated me, and if there was no civilization, the herd would kill me and take my belonings. The illness is a sign that I'm in danger and have to run.

I'm to weak and pathetic for this world, i plan on leaving it soon, so i can stop feeling bad over things i have no control over.

I know how it feels for a black guy to be called a nigger. It's just like when they called me an autistic weirdo in school. The black guy has the testosterone to get angry, but me, i lack that.

Exposed weakness is truly hurt more than physical pain.
>>
>>36522904
Maybe if you stopped focusing on this self-centred genetics shit and shifted your goals to just making others happy you might find things look up a bit.

Take care of yourself anon ~
>>
>>36523038
>shifted your goals to just making others happy you might find things look up a bit.
I only bring others down with me. Everytime i meet my father, he sighs and avoids looking at me. Life is suffering, why even bother?
>>
>>36523181
Tough one. The most general advice is to find a passion that isn't related to your self worth and what others think of you. E.g. a pet or something.

When you live for someone/thing else you remember what living for yourself is.

Or hey maybe I'm talking out my arse. Can't believe your life is worth nothing though bud. Good times must come eventually <3
>>
File: 1485317533096.jpg (183KB, 311x340px) Image search: [Google]
1485317533096.jpg
183KB, 311x340px
>>36522904
>The black guy has the testosterone to get angry, but me, i lack that.

Boosting your testosterone levels is not difficult, with or without drugs. Here's an example of someone who engaged in some minor lifestyle/diet changes to achieve great testosterone gains.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/15/how-testosterone-is-made/

You won't need to have measurements made if you don't want to. You'll feel the changes.

You should lift too, ideally. Any physical exercise that makes you feel strong and pumped, really.
>>
I have severe adhd, I'm bi polar, and I'm also on the autistic spectrum. Yup, I'm an aspie.

I live a happy life though. I am getting married soon. I recently got off neetbux and got a job. I am slowly figuring things out.

I don't worry about having children. If they turn out like me at the very least they will have someone who has already experienced this shit to guide them through it. My parents didn't understand me and it took me a long fucking time to understand myself. I was never made to fit into society as it is now. But after a long time and a lot of thought I realized that I could if I wanted to. It meant things that come naturally to other people had to be learned. The only way I could learn was by trying, failing, and switching things up until I hit on something that worked for me.

If you want to be a pessimistic whiny bitch forever that's your choice. You can't change what you are. This is true. But you can change how you see it and how you deal with it. The absolute best thing you could do is learn to accept yourself. If someone else hates you for what you are you shouldn't internalize that hatred and carry it with you. I did that for a long time and it got me nowhere. Well it did get me to a mental hospital but that's not the point.

I only get one chance at this as far as I know. I get to live and die. I am already regretting how I wasted the first twenty years of my life alternating between feeling sorry for myself and hating myself. I will turn 30 soon. Knowing that almost half of my life was a total waste makes me feel like a moron. I hope you get this shit figured out faster than I did. I care about you and anyone else like you and me that might be reading this. I want you to be successful, whatever that means for you personally. It's not futile. The bar set for you by society doesn't matter, only your own personal standards do. You need to start living for your own happiness not just what someone else thinks. I hope you can do that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.