[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, what to do with a woman in deep depresion? she just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1493002033559.jpg (87KB, 640x640px)
1493002033559.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
Ok guys, what to do with a woman in deep depresion? she just start writing to me and it sounds like she is considering a suicide

pic unrelated
>>
>>36522793
Is this even a question? Coax her into doing that. Either that or try to make her emotionally dependent on you so she sends you nudes, in which case post 'em
>>
do you like her?
fuck you mods
>>
>>36522793
Ignore her, lol

don't waste your time or energy

just refer her to the nearest psych ward
>>
>>36522839
already did, but she just ran away, cant force her that much
>>
>>36522819
>Coax her
hey, i am a filthy degenerate, but still, she is still a human (if nudes i will post it)

>>36522821
she is friend of mine (she has to deal with same bullshit as me)
>>
>>36522874
Then drop it, you aren't her abusive father so it isn't your responsibility.
>>
>>36523046
sounds too cold for me, she is too similar to me to just drop her.
>>
Ask her to take a bath with you and that life sucks so why not do unusual comfy shit with someone who understands. Also tell her that yall should get dank food. Her faves and yours.
>>
>>36523167
i am planning to take her somewhere, but she keeps refusing even if i metion wine (she loves wine)
>>
>woman
>depressed

chose one
>>
>>36523286
memes aside, she was hospitalised with crippling deppresion (and she was lurking on /r9k/ too)
>>
>>36522793
tell her she should at least be useful for something and become your slave for a while before killing herself
>>
>>36523459
would do that if i dont live with parrents
>>
There is no changing her. I've dealt with itm and if she isn't into you then talk to her strictly if you enjoy talking to her as a friend other wise your wasting your time.
>>
>>36522793
Meet IRL, then hug her. Sit down talk about it, and make sure to let her know (not by simply telling her) that she matters to you. Suicidal people usually think no-one cares if they live or die.
>>
>>36523667
Suicidal men usually think that.

Women cannot feel depression and that is a fact. If you try to refute me, you are a pussywhipped cuckold.
>>
>>36523667
will try this if i get her out from her house

>>36523577
ok, i will remember that, pal
>>
>>36523096
lmao

you bitch nigga
>>
>>36522923
If you still consider others as human, you haven't fallen far enough to belong here
>>
>>36522793
>Ok guys, what to do with a woman in deep depresion?

Do you know what happened? Dead nan? Tendies cold?
>>
>>36522793
sleep tight pizzer
>>
>>36523788
I'm not gonna fight you Anon.
There is no fighting autism.
You are autism, literal autism.
>>
Sorry >>36523788
this >>36524847 was meant for >>36523782
the faggot who doesn't understand elementary school chemistry.
>>
>>36522793
>she just start writing to me and it sounds like she is considering a suicide
Tell her to fucking do it
>>
SHES JUST ANOTHER ATTENTIONWHORING CUNT WHO WILL NEVER FUCK YOU AND JUST WANTS YOU TO ORBIT HER.

STAY CLEAR.
>>
File: 1469331053586.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1469331053586.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>36522793
>woman
>deep depression
Wew lad, almost had me there. Just tell her to go back to sucking Chad's cock and fuck off.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.