[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl texts me what's up >i reply, not much, you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1994.jpg (184KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1994.jpg
184KB, 1533x961px
>girl texts me what's up
>i reply, not much, you?
>no reply, no read receipt

What did she mean by this? It's been 3 days
>>
>>36522338
should have made up something you were doing
>>
>>36522338
Checking in on her Orbitals, making sure there's still some gravity pulling ya in
>>
>>36522338
You gave the wrong answer, that's what she meant
>>
>>36522338
She sent it to the wrong person.
>>
They always do that, fucking whores
>>
>>36522406
I'm not an orbiter though. It was a lazy reply I didn't care about but now that there's no reply it's bugging me.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>chick was horny
>>sent text enmass
>>some Chad replied after you did
>>Chad got laid
>>
>>36522338
You were meant to reply "my dick" like an alpha, but you missed your chance and now she considers you beta.
>>
>>36522447
She might've texted the wrong person
>>
>>36522453
>mass texts/pics on snapchat

nothing makes me sicker than getting my hopes up with the red square only to see "streaks"
>>
>>36522509
I have no idea what a single word in this post means. Streaks?
>>
File: 10795657520714.png (42KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
10795657520714.png
42KB, 350x350px
>>36522539
I'm sorry. I'm falling too far into the void that is normie "culture"

You can send people pictures on snapchat
When you send these, they show up as a red square in the notification
Some people send these out en masse to get "streaks," which raise your snapchat "score"
>>
>>36522338

youre suppossed to ignore it and tell her to come over
>>
>>36522338
She wanted you to ask her to hang out you mongol from the house of lloyd
>>
>>36522621
We don't even live in the same city anymore as she graduated last year
>>
>>36522613
>>36522621
"no read receipt" means she didn't even open the message to see what it is.
>>
You replied too quickly. She was testing you, and you failed.
>>
>>36522338
>Me and oneitis texting pretty regularly
>Text her something like "hey, how's your day been"
>Don't hear anything back
>It's been over 4 years

What the fuck happened? The last thing she said was "lol that could only happen to you" so I don't think I pissed her off.
>>
>>36522406
this. if she texts you next time dont reply
>>
>>36522761
She died, anon. You could've saved her.

It's 4 years too late, now. She can't be resuscitated.
>>
>>36522667
do ppl get a read receipt if you don't open the conversation but still can read the message in notifications?
>>
>>36523009
Not sure what chat app OP is using but for Snapchat it doesn't show the message in notification
>>
>>36522956
She hasn't. I've seen her at work. She just stopped taking to me.
>>
>>36523152
Didn't you talk to her?

She probably thought you stopped talking to her. She missed one text and you never spoke to her again for 4 years. You sure can hold a grudge, anon.
>>
>>36523330
>Didn't you talk to her?
No, why would I do that? She hadn't talked to me in 4 years.
>>
>>36522338
>not much, you?
jesus I wouldn't reply either, I'm getting drowsy just thinking about going through a conversation with someone who responds like that
>>
I know that feeling. I used to have a friend who would only text me if I texted first. The last text I received from her said something like "I'm busy, I'm at school". Shit, friendship is a two-way street, I can't put in ALL the effort.

I snooped on her Twitter and she's obviously had time to text me back but never did.

>>36523009
Not if you're using an iPhone.
>>
>>36523520
>implying texting someone "what's up" out of the blue is a captivating conversation starter
>>
>>36524155
they can't both be boring or else the conversation is bound to end after two lines
>>
>>36522447
so why make this thread? faggot orbiter. if you were straight and a guy did this would you have made this thread?
>>
>>36522338
>Not calling her
>Not texting her back
>Not going to her house

>Being in a long distance relationship

She is sucking off some dork that is less autistic than you, you deserve to be alone
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.