[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Last week my little sister tried to get me to participate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1493005455090.jpg (60KB, 900x900px)
1493005455090.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
>Last week my little sister tried to get me to participate in the "LGBTQ day of silence"
>It's where they go around not talking all day with a big stupid notecard saying that they're not talking in respect of the "LGBTQ people who are afraid to speak out every day"
>Today she was trying to show me one of the cosplayers she likes on Tumblr dressed as Mako from Kill La Kill
>Try to act excited and say "oh cool I hope she's in the fight club uniform"
>Sister aggressively tries to correct my pronouns because apparently the person uses "they/them" pronouns

When do they grow out of this social justice shit?
>>
the sad part is there are adults behaving like this, your sister might be doomed. pls fix her
>>
>>36521906
>LGBTQ day of silence
Jokes on them, I never talk anyways
>>
File: wojak gun.png (390KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
wojak gun.png
390KB, 600x583px
>>36522050
How do I do it? She said one time that I kind of "balance her out" because she goes to the GSA club and I kind of help her realize that some of it can get silly. She's still doing this kind of shit though. I don't know what else I can do.
>>
Pretend you're gay and be my bf haha that'll show her
>>
>>36522186
Sorry anon, 3D relationships are scary. She'd probably like that anyway.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (20KB, 337x395px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
20KB, 337x395px
>>36521906
>not cutting all contact with her
>>
When do you grow out of your backwards way of thinking
>>
>>36522092
This, why are you complaining? A whole day where you have an excuse not to talk to normies!
>>
>>36522228
Yes, sever all ties with anyone who has a different political view. Those fucking libtards. It is truly us vs. them. You must pick a side. Good goy.
>>
>>36522228
We live in the same house and she's still my sister. I love her, I just want her to grow out of this social justice bullshit already.

>>36522274
I'm sorry, should I try to join the GSA too?

>>36522286
I already don't really talk during the day because everyone's gone, and it would be for stupid reasons.
>>
Tell her that pedophiles are even more afraid to speak out and she should defend them too
>>
>>36521906
Personally I would have said that all of that shit is retarded and does jack all for people who actually go through that stuff and is only there to make people like her feel morally superior to everyone else but that's just me. Also if you legitimately care about her get her off of that path now, or not, it'd probably be funny to watch.
>>
File: 1484078126872.png (485KB, 576x814px) Image search: [Google]
1484078126872.png
485KB, 576x814px
>>36522582
Kek, this and tell her that it's socially unjustified to dismiss an entire group based on thier sexual preferences.
>>
I remember when they had that at my high school a few years back. Used it as an excuse not to do a presentation that day. Felt pretty good.
>>
>>36522155
Give her a good slap, up until the 80's slapping women was considered normal.
>>
>>36521906
>When do they grow out of this social justice shit?

Never.
When they are that far gone, they're a lost cause right up until about 3 seconds before their last breath as Peaceful "child" refugee Abdulla Snackbar Hazim choke-rapes the life out of them as a thank you for the warm welcome into the country.

I'm honestly not sure if I hate the mussies that much at this point, they kill more of these commie freaks than pinochet.
>>
>>36522916

Also, I forgot to add, call her an autismphobe.

Tell her she's not showing you enough tolerance because you struggle to identify people and make eye-contact.
Tell her that her ideology is also inherently autism-phobic and point out that her SJW leaders at Oxford university recently declared a "lack of eye contact" as a racist micro-aggression, completely ignoring that many people with autism struggle to make eye contact with anyone regardless of race.

Really fuck with her. Claim that the far left is always trying to oppress people with autism and that you refuse to support it because it is bigoted and autismphobic.
>>
>>36521906
Redpill her.
Obviously she's on the path to NEEThood just like you, if she watched Kill la Kill, so there's nothing wrong in redpilling her.
And I don't mean /redpill/ as in talk about the Juice controlling the world. Just go out and learn political ideologies and teach them to her.
Liberalism is the most friendly ideology to all, doesn't matter where you belong to on the political spectrum. Teach her that.
Basically redpill her into being a liberal. Not an american liberal; an actual liberal. Someone who cares for the liberties of the people.
Once she becomes a liberal (most progressives agree with classic liberalism if you use the right words, so this should be easy) push her into corners. Ask questions like "Would you make a law that forces people to refer to certain people with made-up pronouns?". If the answer is yes, teach her how that's against liberalism and shit.

After a while teach her how a liberal society needs social norms to stop itself from degenerating (use friendlier terminology obviously) and how the 2-gender system has always been a thing, even when you consider the LGBT who are still males or females (he or she)

Actual liberalism can set people right, and is a very easy redpill to swallow as opposed to /pol/acks' redpills .
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.