[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be kissless virgin who's never had a gf >somehow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1492041377537.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492041377537.png
280KB, 646x595px
>be kissless virgin who's never had a gf
>somehow normies think I'm a player or a "fuckboy"
I can't tell if they're mocking me or if God is just mocking me at this point.
>>
They're mocking you

Yeha not even originalo, what a surprise
>>
File: 1462429848612.jpg (63KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
1462429848612.jpg
63KB, 600x591px
I literally don't know what a fuckboy is

Is it someone who gets walked over a lot by girls?
>>
>>36521806
Do you have autism?
If so they're mocking you. Everybody hates you if you have autism. You are less than dirt and should unironically kill yourself
>>
>>36521806
How do you dress?
ooorriiigggiinnnaaalll
>>
They're mocking the hell out of you. It might be good-natured, it might not be, but either way it's mockery/teasing.

>>36522181
It has more to do with how you dress and act, but it's definitely not a good thing.
>>
>>36521806
Depends on how you look and how you dress and how many women you know in real life

If you are a Chad, dress well and know a lot of women normies will probably assume you get a lot of pussy because they can't conceive otherwise
>>
>>36522271
If they hated me then why do they give a large portion of their tax money to me?

Checkmate norman.
>>
>>36522364
Thanks, it's a relatively new curse word in my country. I've heard people say it a lot.
>>
File: 291571060753.jpg (52KB, 221x223px)
291571060753.jpg
52KB, 221x223px
>>36521806
>get desperate my freshman year
>start coming on to the sluts with no standards
>fail miserably due to robothood
>nice girls don't get the memo, start thinking i'm a creep who only fucks skanks

And the virginity persists
>>
>>36521806

Maybe you longbottomed, I did. I was ugly all my life until about 17-18.

A girl I dated was worried I was going to cheat on her. Something that seemed totally alien to me because I simply thought I was too ugly to attract hotter girls. Turns out of I was wrong.

Life sucks and we got lucky.
>>
>>36522419
Don't shit where you eat, retard. Unless you have a sitting duck/10 difficulty hoe or two in your uni just go elsewhere.
>>
>>36522489

I know this feel, at this point people have more confidence in me, than I do myself. I'm so used to being undesirable from middle and high school shit like "you have potential" and "you could get it if you tried" just feel like cruel jokes.
>>
> some guys asking me about "how to get a gf" and asking for advice with relationships
> never had a gf, only one "fuckbuddy".
That`s stupid.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.