[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 today lads Don't plan on celebrating but that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 21today.jpg (127KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
21today.jpg
127KB, 720x1280px
21 today lads

Don't plan on celebrating but that's okay i am content with what i have. What about you guys?
Only thing i don't like is getting older, I feel so uncomfortable that every year I'm more and more an adult.
How do you guys feel about birthdays? What do they mean to you?
>>
bump
originalliolini
>>
File: 1491172537371.png (570KB, 697x529px) Image search: [Google]
1491172537371.png
570KB, 697x529px
>>36519764
Happy birthday anon :)

Hope you find a way to celebrate today
>>
Dang, the thread almost died.
Happy birthday, OP!

>Don't plan on celebrating but that's okay i am content with what i have.
I usually do the same. It's a day like any other.
>Only thing i don't like is getting older, I feel so uncomfortable that every year I'm more and more an adult.
I'm only 19, so i feel like i have some time still, but the perspective seems dooming anyway.
>How do you guys feel about birthdays? What do they mean to you?
I don't really 'get' them. It's a good excuse to do something out of ordinary i guess.

If you're not celebrating in any way, then what are you going to spend the day on?
>>
>>36521152
Playing EU4 will be the rest of my day, I am pretty content with vidya
>>
>>36519764
Happy bday anon, take good care of yourself. I neither celebrate mine and feel uncomfortable about aging.
>>
File: peps.jpg (32KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
peps.jpg
32KB, 300x250px
>>36519764
i have hated birthdays since I was 14. only shows that you're growing older and older. a day will come when I'll be all on my own. a day will come when it will no longer be socially acceptable for me to notice girls that are around my current age. a day will come when I'll be a boring piece of furniture that the kids don't care about.
I used to do sports and am athletic by nature. one day I will turn into those 60+ year old folks who literally can't walk fast.

I fucking hate growing old.

Whatever. Given modern biosciences I'll probably live until I'm 120 or something. Basically I'll live yo see 100 years from now on. 100 years ago we were barely starting to understand how our body worked. I'd say there's a good chance that I'll live to see the day humans become immortal at least to some degree.
>>
>>36519764
Hope you have a great day, OP!
>>
File: 1486855895105.jpg (501KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1486855895105.jpg
501KB, 1920x1040px
>>36521276
oh also happy birthday op. i dont have that many rare pepes but this is the best I could do. have fun with it.
>>
>>36521225
I've never played it, but it looks like fun.
Hope your have fun crushing your enemies or whatever you do there!
>>
>>36519764
Happy birthday anon, i hope you find peace anywhere you go.
>>
>>36521276
It is harsh it's not so much the physical aspect for me as much as its the social aspect, I don't have friends and i don't like going out so by default the older i get I'll become that creepy guy who's all alone
>>
>>doesn't celebrate birthday

Just wait until you stop celebrating Christmas.
>>
File: 1487452170820.png (521KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
1487452170820.png
521KB, 800x559px
>>36521498
Me too, but I really don't care if people think I'm a pedo or not when I'm an oldfart as long as they don't call the cops on me.
I just want to live nigga. I'm almost fucking 20 and my biggest fear is fucking dying of old age and my second biggest fear is growing old and slowly losing my mental/physical capabilities.

http://www.truthcontest.com/ gives me some hope. The idea that our consciousness can never cease to exist at least in our experience gives is relaxing to some degree.

But that's not enough. Continuous consciousness doesn't mean continuous memories nor does it mean re-uniting with your loved ones at one point.
There's so many people I care about that I don't want to see gone, like my sister.

Whatever man. We gotta "live for today" I suppose, or whatever the fuck those people say.
>>
Post a pic of your bedroom OP
>>
>>36519764
what the fuck did they do to the fanta logo
>>
That's a nice thick beautiful full head of hair ya got tier anun.
>>
>>36519764
Happy birthday anon

Now can you stop posting that waifu with a gun in her mouth?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.