[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you currently mad robots? >cat threw up on fries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1490010782790.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490010782790.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
Why are you currently mad robots?

>cat threw up on fries
>24 on major test
>neighborhood nigger syndicate stole package again
>saw black widow in room and lost sight before I could smash it
>black carpet
>shaved and look like fat baby
>out of anxiety meds and speech class final today
>have to give speech
>didnt get the call back from mcdicks

Its not even fucking 1
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>neighborhood nigger syndicate stole package again
>>
File: 1469987372094.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469987372094.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>ask girl out
>she seems excited
>asks me to come out and see her perform in a play
>I show up and smile at her from the crowd
>supposed to take her out tonight
>she suddenly won't answer any messages
SO CLOSE
>>
because I woke up and im still a dicklet
>>
moderately fat and way too lazy to do anything about it
Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>36519447
>hang out a few times with this girl I met on tinder
>she seems interested but it's weirdly on and off
>I eventually express my interest in her straight up
>she no longer messages me and seems to have lost interest
Well shit. It was good when it lasted.
>>
File: images-11.jpg (6KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images-11.jpg
6KB, 248x203px
>>36519447
>21
>no social life
>only thing keeping me motivated currently is studying and rooting towards getting a practical job in the horticultural industry
>recently discovered I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine), and have many times got backpains after an hour of working
>been advised by experienced gardeners I've worked with that practical work might not be good for my physical health

I might as well just give up if it all somehow goes wrong. I've put a lot of energy into studying and I even have an allotment as a hobby. I dont want to end up crippled in a wheelchair indoors and not be able to go for calm walks in meadows and woods.

I don't know what else I'll be able to do...
>>
>>36520111
Don't worry, anon you can excercise and yoga your way out of scoliosis or at least the pains.
>>
>>36520111 (czech'd)
>>36520303
You can also get a back brace that will fix it if you wear it long enough.
>>
>>36519447
>shaved and looked like a fat baby
I was having a terrible day. Nothing particular happened, jyst one of those days. Thank you OP for making it momentarily better with this line.
>>
>>36520111
>he has the virgin spine
>>
I think the black widow needs to be taken care of before any of those
>>
>>36519447

an old fart aunt is here at home, it's 8:15pm and she doesn't yet take her leave, making me sitting here in my basement waiting for dinner (usually served around 7:15pm).
>>
File: IMG_2113.png (110KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2113.png
110KB, 858x725px
>shrink wants me to get blood lab work done before she increases my medication dosage
REEEEEEEEEEE BITCH JUST WRITE THE PRESCRIPTION BLOOD WORK IS SUCH AN INCONVENIENCE
>>
File: 1491940343622.jpg (66KB, 655x707px) Image search: [Google]
1491940343622.jpg
66KB, 655x707px
>>36519447
Jesus Christ, anon.

Please have a better tomrrow.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.