[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women happier when they don't have children? This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170424-103811.png (285KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-103811.png
285KB, 1080x1920px
Are women happier when they don't have children?

This girl thinks so.
>>
>>36517560
I hop this will be enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg
>>
File: 1429443407293.webm (1MB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1429443407293.webm
1MB, 450x472px
>you can donate to charities and give the poor people a future

It's like a fucking 5 year old. She definitely doesn't need to be breeding, that's for sure.
>>
Some might be.

I imagine the majority are not, and t bothers me when people push childlessness so hard.
Most people do not have a lifestyle that gives them a lot of fulfilment, and raising children can give them that.
>>
>>36517618
How the fuck can those lyrics be so accurate. Down to the number of kids? Holy shit.
>>
File: 140f35ff8b49583a.png (60KB, 500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
140f35ff8b49583a.png
60KB, 500x1645px
Here's the full chat.
>>
>>36517560
Sounds like she hasn't had me cum in her pussy yet. Or just accepted that yet is too far past due to happen.
>>
> muh having children is morally right because muh future of humanity

This is retard-teir thinking
>>
>>36517701
I don't get why anyone would want a big house unless they have children to fill it with.
>>
>>36517766
So you imlply suicide is the most sane thing in the world? because that's a long term suicidal plan.
>>
>>36517808

I never implied anything. YOU are interpreting my argument like a retard.

To be morally right is to take the path which you compute to result in the most pleasure and the least pain. For me, life results in a net gain in pleasure, since life is generally pleasureable for me. If you have such a pathetic life that it's Litterally painful for you then by all means kill your self.
>>
>>36517766
In a developed country, not having kids is detrimental to the status quo
>>
File: 1398589907258.jpg (89KB, 726x708px) Image search: [Google]
1398589907258.jpg
89KB, 726x708px
>>36517852
>To be morally right is to take the path which you compute to result in the most pleasure and the least pain
Then you're an hedonist, i'm sorry you should have said that in the first post.
>>
>>36517560
No because they don't get to have the joys normal women have, such as seeing their child accomplish goals. The exception is women who go into religious life, because their natural urges are replaced by supernatural urges.
>>
File: enjoy the future.png (212KB, 1313x490px) Image search: [Google]
enjoy the future.png
212KB, 1313x490px
>>36517618
fugg man, I wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>36517890

Hedonists beleive that a life lives right is a life filled with pleasure. I beleive the same, but for contentedness. There is a subtle but important difference between pleasure and contentedness, mainly that contentedness is often the result of pleasure, but pleasure does not always lead to contentedness. When people argue against hedonism, they are only arguing against a life lived in pleasure; their rationale essentially benign that pleasure is always good: it can sometimes lead to bad. Their fatal flaw is equating pleasure to contentedness. If one replaces every instance of pleasure with contentedness when considering hedonism the argument becomes impossible to argue against.
>>
Depends on their goals. Some carreers are not compatible with having children.
>>
99% percent of women are happier after having children than if they had not.

My mom would have ended up crazy and miserable either way though.
>>
>>36517560
Some women are, most women aren't. Stop generalizing and being gay.
>>
>>36517785
That way your hobbies get their own rooms.

I live in a 5 bedroom house with just my wife.

We sleep in the master bedroom.
I have a weight room and a game/media room.
She has a sewing/crafts room and the last bedroom is a spare bedroom for company.
>>
serious question guys.

why do most women want to have children?
what is the no. 1 reason?

women have biological urge that they need to have kids before in their 40s?
women are not truly happy with their partners without kids?
women have deluded themselves since childhood that they "need" to have a family of their own to raise and have fulfilling life?
social pressure from family, society and other women?
>>
ITT: virgins who don't know what it feels like to have a child

the love between a child and his or her mother and father is unbreakable

it surpasses all being. can you create life?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.