[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sitting directly across from a qt at the coffee shop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8174.jpg (88KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8174.jpg
88KB, 640x631px
I'm sitting directly across from a qt at the coffee shop what the hell do I do???

I sat down at a table by the corner and she sat at the table right next to mine facing directly toward me
>>
>>36517267
>what the hell do I do???
Get up and leave
>>
>>36517278
Why would you say this to me I don't understand
>>
IT DOESNT MATTER JUST DO IT LOUDLY BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK AT LEAST SHE WILL HEAR IT
>>
Buy her a cup of coffee and place it on her table.
Ask her playfully if she's thirsty for some more.
Might work if you're good looking.
>>
>>36517351
Women are a waste of time. Just go home and jerk off.
>>
Ask,
>do you believe in the possibility of a World Currency?
>do you think it will happen in our life time?
>are you in favor or against it?

that should get the ball rolling, thank yourself
>>
>>36517640
>if you're good looking

Well I'm not sure if you know what board this is but
>>
> convince a girl to go out with me
>she changes her mind
>sperg out and block her from normiebook and delete her number

just dive in my dude
>>
>>36517756
Fuck it just do it anyway if you really like her.
Apparently there are a few people here that are good looking but too autistic to approach girls.
I'm just autistic but I would do it because I'm high on caffeine right now.
>>
OP are you here?
fifxryb
>>
>>36517267
Source?

I need to know
>>
>>36517792
You were just following instructions, thank you. Allow me to refresh your memory on the guidelines.

>If you ask for a girl's number and she refuses twice, walk away

>If you text a girl twice with no
response, walk away

>If she refuses plans twice (with no offer to reschedule), walk away

>If she flakes or cancels last minute twice, walk away

>If she shuts you down sexually twice, walk away

>If she disrespects or belittles you twice (physically, verbally, socially), walk away
Thank you for following orders and making society a better place
>>
>>36518164
>>If she disrespects or belittles you twice (physically, verbally, socially), walk away

That's hot though
>>
>>36518194
Not if she's not naked doing it
Hahaha

>but seriously if someone you don't know or barely getting to know does that you should just walk away
>>
she wants D. Offer it, my doubles confirm
>>
>>36518269
69 works too, do it.
And someone has posted this before
>>
>>36517278
This, but don't get up and leave yet, it will look like you're afraid of women. Wait for like 7.5 minutes and then leave
>>
>>36517267
KIll your self
She will find you adventurous!
>>
I guess just observe and watch what she does. Is she looking over at you at all? Making eye contact? If so, just smile at her, then go back to what you're doing. Wait 2 gauge reaction, and tell us what happened.
>>
>>36517802
>high on caffeine

I get a nice perked up feeling for a couple minutes, but high?
>>
>>36518164
this guy speaks original truth
>>
>>36519431
I've done cocaine a few times and it just feels like caffeine but way better and stronger. It doesn't really change your thoughts and perceptions like hallucinogens or cannabis. Same can be said for opiates and benzos. Many drugs just make you feel kinda good, but don't actually change your thought process.
>>
>>36517267
>she sat at the table right next to mine facing directly toward me
OH SHIT BRO THIS IS IT, SHE IS FUCKING DEMADING THE D! JUST FUCKING RAPE HER RIGHT NOW BRO, SHE IS HUNGRY FOR YOUR PATHETIC SEED
>>
>>36517267
>mfw be in a restaurant in a shopping mall
>it's fairly empty inside
>one qt girl walks by and I look at her, almost stare
>she walks aways
>some 10 minutes later I see her again, walking the exact same direction
What are the chances she actually circled again to just take a look at me?

I may have seen her again by one of the railings on a lower floor just looking up at the restaurant I was in. Not sure if this was really her though.
>>
>>36517267
you can risk it if you want, but generally cold approaching doesn't have a very good chance of doing anything. gotta have a warmer approach; something, anything you have in common with the person.
>>
>>36517267
You've got nothing to lose really.
>>
You gotta start breakdancing senpai, and quick.
>>
>>36521826

Senpai vs senpai

How many of these are there on r9k?
>>
>>36520366
She totally wants the dick my man
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.