[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend went out to a party tonight >"haha, Anon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: bitch bitch.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
bitch bitch.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>girlfriend went out to a party tonight
>"haha, Anon. These people are so drunk"
>"Come home then"
>"nahhh haha"
>she finally comes home, very late
>try to initiate sex
>she's "too tired"
>she tells me that I should have asked her to come back sooner
>I tell her that I asked her to come back about 3-4 hours ago
>"you should have been more demanding, hehe"

What's the fucking point.
>>
>>36516093
She was definitely fucked at the party.
>>
>>36516093
Well, why weren't you more demanding then?
>>
>>36516093
Having a gf :)

Wonder why my comment was not original
>>
>>36516139
Because I hate alcohol, parties, etc and I wanted her to stay away until it got too late.
>>
Cut that bitch off, she's not worth the problems. A girl should never go to a party without her bf. If she does, it's obvious she's looking for dick.
>>
>>36516093
OP she was literally fucked at the party that's why she is to "tired".
>>
>>36516093
>>36516160

Your gf sounds annoying but I can emphasize. Why the fuck girls enjoy alcohol so much eludes me.
>>
File: 0A.jpg (35KB, 645x773px)
0A.jpg
35KB, 645x773px
>>36516193
>>36516103
Delete these

oraganopastrami
>>
>>36516221
>>36516173
She would have invited me if I liked going to parties. I'm very anti-social, think alcohol is degenerate, etc, and let her know that. She recently moved to a new school and has made friends that she's obviously trying to maintain. So she goes to all of their parties, etc. Honestly it's disgusting because when we met, she was quiet and showed no signs of being like that.

Just thinking about her drinking fills my stomach with disgust.
>>
>>36516259
Like I said: I can emphasize. I'm in your exact same position and I feel the exact same way... I can't wait for her to be done with it all desu.
>>
>>36516259
>>36516282
>it's just a phase. I swear!

waiter, I'll be needing a table for 2 cucks
>>
File: 1458855248163.png (7KB, 420x420px)
1458855248163.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>36516282
>I can't wait for her to be done with it all desu.

Oh you...
>>
>>36516282
>>36516408
My ex did exactly this. Went to study abroad for a summer. Her reasoning was "I want to get it out of me now, and I'll never want to do it again."
Alcohol was involved; she cucked me.
>>
>>36516259
>>36516231
>>36516282

you've been cucked m8
>>
>>36516093
>having a gf that goes to parties alone
cuck
are you some pussy starved beta with no standards op?
>>
File: IMG_8695.jpg (84KB, 657x653px)
IMG_8695.jpg
84KB, 657x653px
>>36516093
OP, gonna be real with you, and its gonna hurt. She's on the prowl, hunting for dick and attention. She's not gonna leave you until she's sunk her fangs securely into someone else, but she's certainly fucking around behind your back. Don't end up like me, single for 5 months and sexless for 8. Take your balls outta her purse and kick her out.
>>
>>36516093
If you're serious, then you're a fucking idiot dude. Kick that bitch to the curb.
>>
>>36516259
you should have broken up the moment she said she was planning to go to parties
it was beyond salvation at that point
no ultimatums because that shows her you're more beta than she thought you were
>>
>>36516093
>>"you should have been more demanding, hehe"
She wants you to take her forcefully.
>>
>>36516093
What the FUCK , you let your gf go to parties all alone? What is wrong with you

>KEKED
>>
>>36516093
I used to have a gf like this, anon. She would frequent parties at a certain fraternity house because the sorority she was trying to get into was very close with this fraternity.

She would come home tired every night and when I'd ask for sex, she would say that I either should have come with or just told her when to be home. I never set a curfew for her and never demanded much more than a heads-up on when she was leaving.

After a semester of this, one of the older sorority girls let me in on the real secret: my gf had been fucking the president of the fraternity with one of the sorority sisters. My blood boiled and my stomach dropped. I cut her off the next day.
>>
>>36516777
i did something similar but she got angry and asked me why
i told her that i followed her to a party and saw her kissing a guy and fucking with a guy in the party.
then she turn the tables on me and asked me why i didn't do anything if i was watching
i was testing your loyalty i told her,then she blames me for all and we end the relationship.
Never get a gf in college just fuck sluts or be alone that's what a friend told me now it makes sense to me
>>
>>36516705
I hate parties and would never go to one.
>>
>>36516093
Damn.... She got fucked.
>>
>>36516910
This makes my blood boil. Fucking sluts
>>
>am gf's only friend
>she's my only friend
>our biggest problem is running out of dumbassed shonen anime to watch
>>
>>36517405
Sounds comfy desu

Do you get to put it in her bergina?
>>
Not OP but what if my GF only "parties" with a small group of girl friends that stay at their house all night

I hate alcohol but I don't think she's doing anything wrong, right?
>>
>>36517543
>Not OP but what if my GF only "parties" with a small group of girl friends that stay at their house all night

heh
>>
>>36516093
Break up with her and kick her out right then and there.
>>
>letting a girlfriend go to a drinking party alone

Cuck, slut, sinker.
>>
>>36517543
>small group of girl friends

This is a lie. It almost NEVER stays small. Once the girls down a couple glasses of wine, they'll start talking about inviting people over.

>oh invite Rachel!
>but she's always with her bf?!
>invite him too, I'll invite this tinder guy I know to even the ratio

Next thing you know there's a full-blown orgy beginning and your gf is being peer-pressured into deepthroating tinder Chads cock
>>
>>36517610
l jacked off to your post
>>
File: H8ZtvLl.jpg (12KB, 313x254px)
H8ZtvLl.jpg
12KB, 313x254px
>>36517610
But she posts on her Snapchat all night of them doing stupid shit at their house, never have I seen more then her 5 friends
>>
>>36517632
you think she'll actually post incriminating photos? jesus dude get real
>>
>>36517468
>Do you get to put it in her bergina?
Sometimes even while watching animu on the beanbag.
But it gets hard to read the subs so we usually have to rewind and watch the scene again after we're done.
>>
>>36517620
Thanks anon inspired by true events

I watched from the corner

>>36517632
Then you're lucky. Keep surveillance going and if she slips up put her back in her place.

However there always is the chance she's not posting the dirty stuff. Girls are very savvy at leaving an innocuous trail of social media bread crumbs.
>>
>>36517651
They're videos dummy, and it's pretty obvious there's no one else there since there is one every 30 minutes

pls stop making me scared I trust her
>>
File: uhno.png (96KB, 542x521px)
uhno.png
96KB, 542x521px
>>36516093
>having a gf that goes to parties and gets shitfaced without you

m8
>>
>>36516259
Oh man, the break-up is no longer a matter of "if" but "when" at this point. Next she'll be telling her drinking friends of how you don't come to party because you think "drinking is for degenerates" and you'll be labeled as a bad influence on her. She will be pressured by her friends to get away from you and she inevitably will because you won't be part of her weekends anymore with her partying all the time. Then she'll leave you for someone who reinforces her lifestyle.
>>
>>36517681
>tfw no 5/10 glasses weaboo to fuck with animu in the background
>>
>>36516103
>>36516193
This. Drunk girls are horny AF.
>>
>>36517700
>there is one every 30 minutes
>he feels relieved with 30 minute intervals
>>
FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY SCUM.

YOU HAVE A GF, YOU DONT BELONG HERE. FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT OR /ADV/.

I HOPE YOU DIE.
>>
File: 1490317785074.jpg (75KB, 377x504px)
1490317785074.jpg
75KB, 377x504px
>>36517787
Do you really think a huge Chad orgy would happen then end within 30 minutes nigga. Now your just tin foiling

This is a once every two month or so occurrence btw, she doesn't party every weekend
>>
>>36517864
>This is a once every two month or so occurrence btw

Stop fudging the numbers you cuck
>>
>>36517876
But I'm not, Im with her every weekend since we both have uni all week

Last time she had a party was during winter break.
>>
>>36517929
>Last time she had a party was during winter break.

;)
>>
>>36517864
Look man, I'm not trying to create doubt in your mind. Your gf is probably just hanging out with friends, drinking and having a good time.

But that's the thing: drunk girls are horny AF. Anywhere over 0.08% BAC and girls will grab the nearest cock and stick it in their vagoo. They don't even need 30 minutes, a quick pump with Chad Thundercock jabbing at her G spot and she'll be cumming buckets in < 10 minutes. What's worse is that they'll repress the memory because muh slut-shaming and if you ever bring it up to her you're a misogynist cis male.

But everything's probably all good :-)
>>
File: angry-pepe-gun.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe-gun.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
>>36517938
delet this before I have a panic attack
>>
>goes to party without you

You are the biggest of cucks. She probably was getting ploughed while texting you.
>>
>>36517967
your gf had hot sweaty sex with a handsome muscle dude. theres no other way to put it. he made her feel good like noone else could.

just get abort while you still can
>>
>>36518000
I deliberately refuse whenever she asks. As if I'd ever be seen at a fucking party. Get real.
>>
>>36516259
>>36516282
cucks in the making
>>
>girlfriend cheated on me with best friend in my own house while i was at work trying ro make money to pay off her hospital bill
>find out what happened
>girlfriend went to work next morning, say goodbye
>take all of her shit and bag it up, set it on fire in the street
>tag her and my friend she fucked in a facebook post
>upload pic of her stuff on fire
>"Hey *guy* help *girlfriend* pack her shit up. Hope you enjoy the taste of my cum."
>literally all 150 of my friends on fb, and their parents start shitting on them
>they moved away, she got fat, he was a raging alcoholic and beat her

She always used to talk shit about the guy and force me to get him out of the house when he came over high or drunk as shit.

If girls talk shit about guys, they secretly want to fuck them. Trust me. Nothing turns a woman on more than hate fucking.
>>
>>36516259
She's found a lifestyle that she enjoys and you hate. It's only a matter of time before she sucks some party boy's dick, if she hasn't already. You two aren't meant for each other. Stop wasting each other's time.
>>
>>36516103
Lol this, seems like she was still playful too. Yeah your gf got fucked home skillet. Guys like me go to parties for that very reason. Convincing your drunk gf to cheat is a hoot.
>>
>>36516259
Yeah if I was a chick I'd cheat on you, you reek of punk assness
>>
>>36517405
You two are probably too ugly for the other gender to want to mess with so ironically you found the perfect balance
>>
>>36518856
I thought about discussing that but you're a normalfag shitter with 150 normiebook friends.

Fuck off. Go home. Go anywhere else but here.
>>
>>36516558
>4 months in a relationship without sex
are you for real? were you married with kids or something?
>>
>>36516093
Man that s ok, just be cool, dont ruin your relationship with your anger
>>
>>36519078
That's probably it, but hell, I'd rather be ugly and happy.
>>
>>36517951
>What's worse is that they'll repress the memory because muh slut-shaming and if you ever bring it up to her you're a misogynist cis male.
Don't forget that they can also write off the entire thing by claiming they were too drunk to remember. If anyone says anything, she can just pretend not to remember and keep saying she was drunk.

Everyone remembers.
>>
>>36516093
>girlfriend went out
>without you
>calling her "your girlfriend"
>feeling bad about it

Shoulda locked the door behind her as she went and turned towards new adventures

The butthurt from a spontaneous "I'm leaving you" from the window once the door doesn't open would be fucking hilarious as well
>>
>>36519272
>beta fags who have never been to parties think it's one big fuck fest
it's really it a big deal unless ktta regular thing. most parties are not exciting at all, but you wouldn't know.
>>
>>36516093
fuck off normie

You have been muted for 2 years, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>36518856
>>they moved away, she got fat, he was a raging alcoholic and beat her

That's good to hear anon.
>>
>>36519312
I was in a frat in college and yes, it's one giant orgy

I have never and would never let a gf of mine go to a party like that, there would be no chance whatsoever of her coming home pure
>>
>>36516103
>>36516231
this.

lick her pussy now, you'll taste chad
>>
>>36516259
Fucking LOL. You got cheated on. I used to be young and naive like you when I was 18/19. Soon you'll be a miserable, bitter shithead like myself.
>>
way too many normalscum ITT. r9k has really gone to shit
>>
>>36519312
I've been to parties

What happens at parties isn't the reason

It's the setup

Why would you insist on going to a party and leaving your wife at home unless it's a all-male party? I can only come up with one reason.

I apply this logic to any partner as well because I'm determined to not being fiddled a single time in my life.
>>
>>36516093
cheat on her anonimuss
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.