[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT autistic things we used to do in childhood I used to take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1489608056910.jpg (47KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1489608056910.jpg
47KB, 500x334px
ITT autistic things we used to do in childhood

I used to take clean bed linen and cover my entire body with it, mostly head, while rolling and pretending I am travelling in some other dimension. This exhausted me and when I got out of the linen the world always seemed different, like something changed.
>>
>>36515272
That's just called having an imagination, not autism
>>
>>36515272
sounds like fun desu
Oregonolhio
>>
>>36515272
I used to do the same thing but I thought I was in some sort of alien cocoon
>>
I was considered autistic for being creative
and having an imagination.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>36516450
>tfw been really creative as a child
>go to school
>they brainwash you
>leave school
>not creative anymore
>>
I closed my eyes for a while watching some light bulbs and was playing with light's distortion.
Was pretty sure I was some light God or shit like this
>>
>>36516450
Almost got sent to the special needs room for that same reason.
>>
>>36518519
I did this too, mostly during winter when I was going home with my mother and it was dark early, I focused on street lights and thought I have some super powers.
>>
I'd flip my shirt into a knot and dance around the house whenever I'd watch that drunk scene from dumbo.

I had a phase where me and my friends would pretend to be hypnotized and act like chickens or geese on the playground and pretend to lay eggs, I say me and friends but it was mostly me.

I built a bird nest out of pine needles and stayed in it until a teacher found me.

In 6th grade science camp it was 10pm and I screamed at everyone that I was trying to sleep like some sort of angry old lady and ran out of my cabin in my pj's and tried to get everyone to stop having fun by yelling at them and saying how inappropriate their behavior was.

In 5th grade I got into a fight with my best friend at the time where I screeched that DDR wasn't lame and it was a really fun game. He didn't talk with me for a week then I burst out crying one day in class and scream-begged him to be my friend again cause I had (have) severe bonding issues.

feels good to confess my autism
>>
File: IMG_0612.jpg (52KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.jpg
52KB, 640x429px
I used to blink like I was taking a mental picture with my eyes
>>
not something I did, but
>be me, about 9
>rich friend comes over
>playing vidya, having fun
>friend goes to bathroom
>takes a while
>comes out, we keep playing vidya
>friend goes home hours later
>go to bathroom before bedtime
>there is shit everywhere
I'm not exaggerating, it was everywhere. On the walls, the floor, all over the inside and outside of the toilet, rubbed onto the floor, on the light switch (I saw the shit before I touched the light, thank god), on the towels, on the tub. He had taken a turd and used it like a crayon to write all over the place.
>tell mommy what happened
>she believes me and cleans it up
>family somewhat traumatized, never speak of it again
>now, years later
>grew apart, haven't seen kid in many years
>find out kid has grown into worst adult possible
>DUI at 16, parents hire expensive lawyer to get him off
>wrecks BMW parents gave him, they buy him a new Mini
>calls parents names and mocks them, they do nothing
>parents have him dragged off to literal military school, comes back unchanged
>does every drug you can think of, parents do nothing
>drops out of expensive private high school
>I used to be jealous of how rich he was, now unironically happy with my childhood because at least I'm not him.
Goes to show untreated autism can grow out of control if you have shitty parents.
>>
>>36515272

I did the same thing.
And I would do a caterpillar thing.
>>
>>36515272
i use to pretend i was a frog, i liked to hop around in the house, especially after taking a bath, i would hop around like a frog naked and making frog noises
>>
>>36515272
>>36515331
I used to do the same thing.
I still do but now it's sexually arousing.
>>36520264
Smearing shit everywhere is a huge red flag for childhood sexual abuse
>>
>>36520414
Never thought of it that way, but I doubt that's what happened. Why wouldn't they just kick him out since he's giving them so much trouble? Also his family seems really nice.
>>
After showers I would play air guitar with my penis and jump around head bang, did this 3 to maybe 8

Pulled my pants down to let dog sniff my dick I was acting like a dog got caught didnt know it was bad and beaten by mum

Press my dick through pants on floor or swimming pool wall and orgasm started around 4

Play cowboy and indians by self, use wooden sticks as swords and battle imagine dragons be rediculed beat up by neighbor kids

Have who can pee farthest from urinal contest at school teacher walked in 5 of us got destroyed

Blink or yawn when anyone looked at me

Eat hot dogs in front of everyone top down not the normal way at all

Was also caught trying to make a mesquito bute my penis in 1st grade that was a fun time
>>
>>36520504
You sure have lot of stories involving your penis.
>>
I filmed...

I would constantly film everyone and myself. I filmed myself doing enough autistic and fucked shit to fill my quota of self-loathing for the rest of my life. It's all on tapes my parents kept. I once made a film where I launched cats into the sky and I showed it to my parents and told them the cats could fly all excited. They punished me and I still insisted they were flying and never gave it up. Another time I made the equivalent of a creep film where I walked around the house filming my sisters and mother in secret while whispering creepy shit and zooming in on their asses. My mother wanted to watch some home videos and I walked by and saw her watching it a few years ago. I stole that tape, took it out to the forest and demolished it. She didn't get to the part where I did the worst shit.
>>
>>36520537
>She didn't get to the part where I did the worst shit.
Don't keep us waiting
>>
>>36520563
There's a reason I excluded it. Use your imagination. It was, "I'll kill myself if anybody sees this" territory.
>>
>>36520476
Guilt, probably.
>>
>>36520534
You know I just noticed this too I often wonder if I was molested but will never know.

I have more stuff with my penis if you want to hear?
>>
>>36520600
No tell us you've went too far now
>>
>>36520504
Penis guitar fuck man you are a strange guy? And a mesquito? Wtf M8
>>
>>36520655
Dif robro you might as well post them I'll read it.
>>
File: public_toilet.jpg (86KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
public_toilet.jpg
86KB, 700x505px
>>36516450
this.

I felt I was weird because everyone - parents, teachers, tv shows - required me executing some preconfigured shit.

- schoolmate got scolded because instead of listening the shitty lesson had the guts to draw some very furnished scientific lab up to pretty nice details. Teacher destroyed the drawing and punished him. He eventually dropped out and I never had any news about him. Basically school did not recognize his talent

- once I found out how to automate knitting. I ran to mom to show my ability. Shitty uncle present there giggled and joked about it being ''woman's things'', implying me was gay. When he took his leave, I got punished. 27 fucking years later I built a simple knitting machine out of an Arduino and a few motors, following that same method I invented when I was 8

- first days in HS: a few schoolmates got scolded because they weren't ''politically correct''. I learnt -at their expenses- that I only had to write out teachers' approved opinions. I never got bad grades (but no high grades as well). Basically school taught me that hypocrisy is the only alternative to being a rich extrovert

- landed a good job in IT and solved quite a number of problems in my first months, to the point managers proposed me for an advancement. Then one of the bosses found out my methods and scolded me: ''I know elegance and creativity are totally required in our job, but you should not ship these things because it could happen that people may spend quite a lot of time understanding what you did before applying changes and blah blah blah''.
Basically he told me to follow the manual and stop being the dude who quickly and cleanly solved problems.
Three years later I eventually left, and they still think I was not fit for the job.
>>
When I was really young I would crawl inside my sheet cover (which was two person large) and get lost in it, I would panic for what seemed like an hour without finding the exit. Then a month later do it again. I still don't understand how I lost my self in a square of sheet.
>>
>>36520023

I did it and still do it sometimes, and it's funny I can remember easily the thing I rapidly blinked to.

Also, at 7 I self-invited myself at some schoolmate home and only went away when his mom told me I should run home for lunch
>>
2nd grade area I colored my penis with markers to make it look like a shark mom walked in and beat me

2nd grade at doctor moms in room I pop a boner doctor tells me not to but I cant control get yelled at

2nd grade? Attached a string to my penis and used it as a fishing pole in toilet/kiddie pool got caught

5th grade get caught putting my penis in my dads molding clay usual yelling and beating

6th grade I attempt to fap with carmex failed it burns like satans fire

As kid I would always pee in the trash can instead of toilet?

3rd grade sent to the office in school for drawing pictures of penis with wings on it

Always walking around holding my dick and getting boners

Kindergarden I think got caught putting laundry line clips on my dick..

Wtf is wrong with me I still have more to tell too?
>>
>>36520504
Perhaps we would have been the best of friends kindred spirit.
>>
>>36520600
>>36520668
No judgement here on this anonymous handbone technique discussion forum
>>
>>36520846
>look like a shark

*ameba, damn iphone autocorrect
>>
>>36520600
Tell us you faggot nigger
>>
I used to have creepy hallucinations at night. Wasn't sleep paralysis. I could actually wake up, go wake my parents up go back to my room and the hallucinations would still be there. They didn't believe me or get me any help.
>>
>>36520846
Were you raped or something why did you play with your penis so much?
>>
>>36520846
Were you molested?

Original post breum
>>
>>36520999
Trips wills it
do it now
>>
>>36520951
I got the idea to color it off some 80s cartoon where a missile was painted with face of a shark

>>36521040
>>36521051
If I was I don't remember or it was blocked out I think it was possible but I dont know how or who? I had a unhealthy and sexual behavior as a child
>>
>>36520846
My sides carmex wtf anon
>>
>>36520999
>>36520600
Trips says you must
>>
i use to have to blink between street poles in the car and it had to be exactly in the middle of them
>>
>>36515272
I used to impersonate everyone and everything, not even in a mocking sort of way. I'm still pretty good at it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>36520846
>3rd grade sent to the office in school for drawing pictures of penis with wings on it

It was you, you fucking retard who drew caralhinhos voadores in the fucking wall
>>
When i was about four use to stick socks up my shirt and uh pretend i had boobies
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.