[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw hikikomori >tfw i will be 10 days without electricity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: NEET.jpg (67KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
67KB, 500x378px
>tfw hikikomori
>tfw i will be 10 days without electricity
what should i do lads
>>
>>36515251
Charge everything. Use your car to charge your phone and keep a bunch of movies on it. Maybe get some books to read.
>>
>>36515263
how could hikikomori own a car
>>
>>36515496
you just discovered a normie
his next tip will be:
>go to your girlfriend's house for a while
>>
>>36515554
Nahhh gf is really too much to guess on this board
>>
>>36515496

>neetbux
>small car payment every month
>or not just outright buying a used car from some guy to use as a beater

Even a social recluse can own a vehicle, the question is whether it's practical for your needs or can you just have everything delivered to your home through the mail.
>>
>>36515251
just sleep my man
>>
>>36515251
It's interesting that Japan, a historically innovative country recognizes this class of people and has absolutely NO solutions on how to fix the problem.

From an economic standpoint, I think the USA is moving in a very similar direction and we already have the hikikomori in NEETs, maybe not in the numbers they do, but it's getting there.

Yet our country buries it's head in the sand and acts like these people don't exist and will be completely caught off guard when they wake up and go, "huh, 1/2 of our potential military and workforce aged males are shut-in hermits with no incentive to become involved with society." This is going to be a huge issue in the next decade and we are so woefully unequipped to handle it.
>>
>>36515496
You could probably use an outlet at a nearby mcdonalds or library or other source if you search.
>>
Get a good solar charger
>>
hahaha nigga just go outside lol just take a walk dude
>>
>>36515661
>hikky
>leaving his home

wew, lad
>>
>>36515656
The government can't do anything to stop it because it's women's fault. The only thing the government can do is give more incentives to work. One of the reasons why people decide not to work is because the amount of money isn't worth the effort comparitively.
>>
>>36515656
>This is going to be a huge issue in the next decade
Why?
We're automating any work we could have had for them, and it's not like they pose much of a threat to security if they just sit around all day. Most would be physically incapable of even going on some obnoxious protest.
NEETs are an uneeded people who have willingly made themselves invisible.
>>
>>36515251
Go outside nigga
>>
>>36515251
maybe clean ur room?
if it's already clean, go outside
>>
>>36515251
Why will you be 10 days without electricity?
>>
>>36515869
because they're a massive drain on resources. If 50% of our population is on NEETbux, that means the other 50% is supporting them by working like a madman, then getting taxed out the ass.

Once the producers figure this out, there will be open revolt and NEETs will be slaughtered en masse.

>>36515826
> The government can't do anything
> The only thing the government can do is give more incentives to work

well...yeah...that's kinda my point
>>
Pay your electric bill. Get a payment plan with the electric company. Get a part time job or ask Mom for some bux to get it turned back on.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.