[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you treat the elderly with respect or do you find them annoying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1487207765445.png (106KB, 1011x957px) Image search: [Google]
1487207765445.png
106KB, 1011x957px
Do you treat the elderly with respect or do you find them annoying and useless like I do?

>tfw an old hag is slowly walking down the stairs ahead of me and I want to push her down them
>>
I'm hungry and she probably makes really nice cookies. You monster.
>>
>>36514976
I laugh on the inside when people say elderly rest homes like Alexian are cruel. Do these people not realize the alternatives? You can either A let them live on their own and just die of starvation because they literally can't properly function as a human being. Or B you can take the burden on your shoulders and have to be their nurse 24/7 until they croak. Humans are selfish so B isn't an option, and option A is cruel. So elderly homes are the most humane solution.
>>
File: download (31).jpg (7KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
download (31).jpg
7KB, 194x145px
>>36514976
"Old people are the greatest! Their filled with wisdom and experience" their nice I guess.
>>
>>36514976
My old grandma has always ton of delicious food so i dont find them useless as long as they can cook
>>
>dad owns a home in retirement community
>we go over to do the landscaping and shit
>constantly catching old people staring at me
>smile and wave
>just get glares and turned up noses
>old people constantly coming up to me while I'm working
>excuse me?
>yes, ma'am?
>when are you going to trim your filthy trees!?
>well, ma'am these are palm trees, they're supposed to look like that. They shouldn't need a trim for-
>ITS UGLY
>... I'm not trimming my trees
>the board will hear about this!

Some old folks are okay but, so many are entitled little shits
>>
I really appreciate it when older men give me advice. Other guys in their thirties and up giving life advice is cool to me; like the village elder wants to let you in on the secrets to the world and its economics.
>>
File: 1466976322602.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1466976322602.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>That irradiating stench of coffin and piss as they walk by
>>
I'm generally fine with older people until I travel to Florida and then I start to fill with rage. There's nothing like dropping into a store to by a Coke and having the old lady in front of you at the cash register going through her pocketbook looking for exact change. Multiply that by 100 times a day and you can see why I lose my shit.
>>
>>36515092
It's a myth that age automatically brings wisdom.
>>
if i see a old person in need with carrying stuff or walking i'll help but i'll be damned if they expect me to respect them just cause they're old, instantly makes me dislike them and also anyone who supports that "respect your elders" shit
>>
>>36514976
Tfw staying with an elderly Spanish fascist who happens to be a family friend
>Rent is an absolute pittance
>Sprawling old mansion in trendy area
>Spend the evenings drinking expensive wine, listening to war stories and bitching about the globalists
>Regular stream of home-cooked meals and fruit grown on his estate out in the country
Beats sharing a flat wirth other uni students that's for sure
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.