[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy has the last few days been crazy >Be me I'm not in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1485291395827.jpg (57KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485291395827.jpg
57KB, 633x758px
Boy has the last few days been crazy
>Be me
I'm not in employment
>Wake up and i am feeling a bit ruff
Maybe i didn't sleep to well
>Try to go back too sleep.
I can't
Damn
>Turn on computer seeing threads on 4chan about uni (uni means college i came to find) i then decide that i may aswell apply to my local
>Community college
>Starting to get excited by the idea
>Send off an application and decide to go for a walk
And HOLY SHIT
>that was the moment i saw something bizarre decline even that was when i saw her.

Cont....?
>>
>>36514915
nobody gives a shit, op.
>>
>>36514915
Go on op im listening
>>
Do not continue. Get out, normie.
>>
>>36514915
Tell us what was even that when you saw her?
>>
another FUCKING story about girls. and you got me excited there for a second too OP. fuck you.
>>
>>36514915
Do not continue. You suck at writing.
>>
>>36514915
Cont....
>She was everything that i ever could of wanted and she was walking with some dumb jock who was probably the on the college sports ball team
>I speed walk past them and call him a jerk. Under my breath
TIME CUT

>One day later i receive an email I've been accepted

I'm busy with something right now so i will cont later
>>
>>36515417
>I'm busy with something right now so i will cont later

Don't continue you pathetic atrocity. Seriously, fuck your shitty threads, they're the biggest cancer i've seen in a while
>>
>>36514915
some of the worst writing ever LMAO
its actually so funny to read through
">Try to go back too sleep.
I can't
Damn"
>>
>>36514915
Don't bother continuing. Saged by the way
>>
sage mean wat helper op here
>>
>>36515417
cont....
>So anyway there I was getting ready for my first day of comcol
>I decided to apply for computer aided design and draft or CADD,
I think that overall this should pay off however,
>So anyway I started the course and it was good all in all I didn't really speak to anyone however funlyenough there was that girl in my class.
HOWEVER
>much to my dismay she was fucking speaking to someone.
>the guy looked like a bit of a dorky guy,
I mean the guy was wearing a hoodie with ears and he looked like he hadn't shaved or showered in a couple of months or weeks.
>So I approached them and said
hey how is the homework
>he said ok
I said not you
>he said oh (awkwardly)
I said I meant her
>She said it's not bad
I said "Coooooolio"
>She giglled
YES I'm flirting
>After class that day I saw something that I never want to see again.
The image is bleached into my mind and I cannot ever forget what I had layed witness two it was disturbing to even say the least.
>>
File: classic meme 0034.jpg (18KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
classic meme 0034.jpg
18KB, 512x384px
>>36514915
>feeling a bit ruff
>>
>>36516337
naughty doggo eat your greens
>>
>>36516318
please continue anon this is interesting and very good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.