[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I fall in love with a girl and she rejects me, I fall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9537.jpg (31KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9537.jpg
31KB, 412x351px
Every time I fall in love with a girl and she rejects me, I fall in love even more afterwards. It's like I get attatched to her even more after she's rejected me...

Any similar feels ? Explanation why does this shit happen (issues, complexes etc.) ?
>>
CMON ROBOTS I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE FFS
>>
>>36514674
Fear of missing out.

I haven't fallen in love for a long while. I have been having sexual desires but not genuine love. Not so long ago I was rejected by a girl with whom I had very similar worldviews (I never thought I'd find someone like that) but she went for another guy. I cried all day but in the end I understood that I was being selfish because I was upset that it was so unfair towards me. I haven't been treated fairly by my destiny and I haven't treated myself fairly. I guess you just have to keep trying
>>
>>36514872
>In the end I understood that I was being selfish because I was upset that it was so unfair towards me

Yeah that's the real stuff right here
>>
>>36514674
There's no easy way to say this anon, you're a cuck.
>>
Ive never been in love. So this is the stuff thats waiting for me?
>>
File: 1479381633193s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479381633193s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>36514674
Every time a girl falls in love with me I have to reject her because she had boyfriends before or send nudes to a guy.

And every pure girl is currently being pumped n dumped by Chad, only to fall for me later.

What the FUGG
>>
>>36515333
Great shit post, mate.
>>
>>36514674
>Every time I fall in love with a girl

You're a fucking faggot
>>
>>36514674
>fall in love with a girl
>before you're even dating
>more than a couple times in your fucking lifetime

you're talking about love and "attachment" like you're in a low quality movie pointing out how retarded love is.

tips to fix your life:
1. stop watching fucking movies and cartoons you piece of shit. all of them, until you're neck deep in pussy.
2. grow up. nobody wants to hear you whine.
3. ask girls out who won't reject you. if you're too fucking stupid for this one, find some guys who can help guide you.
4. be yourself. when you actually fall in love, you don't want to be living some lie.
>>
File: 1441392178003.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1441392178003.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>36515476
>be yourself.
Top quality advice chap
>>
>>36514674

Fall in love with a sadist then.
Seems like you're destined to get whipped by someone one way or another.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.