[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"anon are you a virgin?? haha im not judging or anything,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1397722032168.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1397722032168.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>"anon are you a virgin?? haha im not judging or anything, but you just seem so shy!"
>>
>>36514652
ANSWER THE QUESTION PUSSY ASS FAGGOT BITCH!
>>
>>36514652
>not having an elaborate story of how you're lost your virginity, complete with plausible reasons why you've never talked about or mentioned it before, names, personalities and birthdates of her parents and two brothers, where she lived, where they moved away to afterwards, where you did it, exactly how you did it, where you had bought the condoms, how awkward it was, how you disposed of it, how her parents almost walked in on you one time, the usual made up lies...
>>
>>36514792
Feels me man
>>
>>36514792
I usually just deflect and say something like "what do you think" the one asking usually has made up their mind anyway so some think I'm a KHV others think I'm have multiple fwb, it's pretty funny to see what they think.
>>
>>36514652
>nah i just dont wanna fuck stupid ass bitches like you, fucking Stacy!
>>
>>36514792
That's not how you lie, anon. Too many details just proves you're lying.
Most normies wouldn't remember that many details about their first.

You need to be vague. Best is to say you were drunk and you don't like to think about it. It was a bad time. They won't dig.
>>
>>36515164
This is the correct response. Even if you haven't had sex you have to make it seem like you have.
>>
>>36515374
>That's not how you lie, anon. Too many details just proves you're lying.
Obviously I don't spill it all out at once, I just have a lot of answers ready if someone asks the questions.
>>
>not just admitting you are a virgin and moving on
>>
>>36515696
That's on par with admitting you've murdered someone before.
>>
File: Question.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
Question.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>36515874
Bullshit. I'm not gonna lie just to delude some normalfags into thinking better about me. I don't care.

What the fuck does it even matter?
>>
>>36515960
It's irrelevant if it matters to you, it matters to them and whether you like it or not, you're dependent on normies.
>>
>>36515995
So why should I care what normalfags think? Are they gonna date me if I make up some dumb story on how I "lost my virginity"? Stop living through them, lying to safe face makes no sense in this context.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.