[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You and everyone in a 10 meter radius around you RIGHT NOW are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

You and everyone in a 10 meter radius around you RIGHT NOW are teleported to a desert island.
You only have the things you are wearing/carrying/holding right now.
The island isn't very noticable. Ships sail very far from it and planes don't fly near it very often, so you could be stuck there for many months, even if you actively try to signal for help.

What happens next?
>>
>>36513798
I look for food and make a house and offer a qt shelter and get water from the plants or summin
>>
I'd be royalty fugged. No qt3.14 in a ten meter radius. I'm not holding anything. Hmm.. Resort to cannibalism I guess
>>
>jump into water
>swim out really far
>drown

Memes aside, I would probably listen to music and build a little hut for me and my mom, and a cat house for my cat. I'd keep a close eye on her cause of the potential for predation until we get into a routine, at which point I will leave her to her own devices.

Ofc my phone battery would die and then I'd be left without my music which would put a huge damper on my mood. But the relative freedom might be fun. I could fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean waves and probably see stars at night and stuff which is nice.

No idea what to do about food. Maybe fishing? My mom is seriously disgusted by meat so I don't know how that'll go down.

For entertainment I suppose we could invent little games using pebbles or something or tell stories. Hopefully nobody will go insane. I don't think so because we are all very introverted.
>>
I'm holding my phone so I'll just call my mom to come pick us up
>>
>>36513798
there's no one within a 10 meter radius, i'm not holding anything, and the only thing i'm wearing is my boxers

pribably just kill myself
>>
>Me
>Drug addict older brother
>Gym junkie younger brother
>Nicotine addict mum
>Dad
>Maybe a neighbour

Chat sounds awful
>>
>not wearing shoes
>useless computer mouse in hand
At least I can strangle myself with the cord
>>
>>36513798
>You only have the things you are wearing/carrying/holding right now.

My dick, a computer mouse and a slipper?
Oh well, at least I know SAMBO and watch Primitive Technology on Youtube.
>>
>>36514205
>gym junkie

explain
>>
My S6, sweatpants, T-shirt and slippers. Well I hope its warm at least. For water id try to find wood that is shaped like a bowl, boil that water and catch the steam into my tshirt and use that. For food I dont know how the land looks, but vegetation could work. Also crabs. And id be alone so fappathon is on.
>>
File: 1487462455457.jpg (129KB, 750x841px) Image search: [Google]
1487462455457.jpg
129KB, 750x841px
>>36513798
islands are the tops of mountains in the ocean
>>
>>36515121
Oh shit lol I can't believe that just happened.

That's like some you are now manually breathing sort post
>>
>>36515121
That's dumb.
How would you measure the height of these "ocean mountains"?
By comparing it to an "underwater sea level"? Get real.
>>
File: 1476449283173s.jpg (8KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1476449283173s.jpg
8KB, 250x219px
>>36515261
fuck off cuck, you dont know shit
>>
>>36513798
I'm sat next to my Chad friend so maybe I'd be ok
>>
>>36515858
>implying modern Chads know how to survive in the wild and cope without technology/electriciy

lmao at ur life
>>
>>36515889
Yeah but he's an American footballer so he can protect me against lions and do the heavy lifting
>>
>>36515917
Does he fuck you often?
>>
>>36515927
No he doesn't
You have been muted for 1478533 seconds
>>
>>36513890
>jump into water
>swim out really far
>drown
I'd probably actually do this. Kinda wanted to end up in an ocean far away from any humans.
>>
>>36515959
>No he doesn't

y tho?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.