[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /NEET pulling an all nighter/ here? Just had some coffee.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1483896658916.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483896658916.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Who else /NEET pulling an all nighter/ here?

Just had some coffee. Going to vape soon.

Suck it.
>>
I wish I could but I get sleepy really early. I don't think I've ever stayed past 1-2am.
>>
>>36513496
>Doing caffeine and vaping
Kill yourself normalfag
>>
>vaping

ayyy you stupid faggot
>>
>>36513746
>>36513757
You guys don't enjoy getting highzy?
>>
Third day awake desu
>>
>>36513786
No, altering your mind with substances is normie shit
>>
Not even a NEET but fuck sleep.
>>
>>36513816
Not him but do you not even drink?

You cannot be a robot if you don't drink
>>
>>36513786
If you're immature enough to smoke ( be it weed or tabacco) atleast do it the proper way and light a paper up with actual fire

fuck off with this healthy vape shit, literally worse than bein a vegan
>>
What you vape with? How much was it to start up?
So many ppl are against vaping here so it makes me want to do it.

I don't fit in even with the outcast
I'm an outsider of the outsiders!
I can't help that I am different.
>>
>>36513867
There are many people here who are against eating shit, does that make you want to do it aswell you daft cunt?
>>
>>36513837
Its NOT smoking. It takes all the coolness of smoking and eliminates the risk.
>>
>>36513829
Of course I don't drink. Drinking is one of the most normie things you can do
>>
>>36513877
yeah whatever you say you fucking manbaby, bet your weed is shit too kek
>>
>>36513872
Don't exaggerate things. Calm down.
>>
>>36513883
Gtfo you normie there are so many lush robots.
>>
>>36513889
I vape my weed thank you very much.
>>
>>36513904
You might be autist enough to still be roboto lurk moar
>>
>>36513837
vaping your weed is legit, its like 2-3 times as efficient as smoking. i have good weed and low tolerance but i could get stoned as hell from a twentieth of a gram
>>
I get up at 4pm, eat junk food all day, watch TV and go on the computer and go to bed around 7am and repeat forever. I'm pathetic.
>>
>>36513496
pretty sure everyone replying to you is desu (I am)
>>
>>36513896
And in getting drunk they are doing as the normies do. Drinking and doing drugs is robot heresy
>>
>>36513918
I know that buddy, aswell as all the health benefits vaping comes with.

But the difference between me and you is that I'm not a stupid faggot who has to ration his weed, also nothing beats the taste and the feel of a freshly rolled blunt
>>
>>36513970
Oh your ethnic and poor. Explains everything.
>>
>>36513496
an all nighter is every night
>>
>>36514001
I'm white and upper middle class you little shit. Also I fail to see how you came to think I might be poor, when it was me insulting you for having to ration your weed, which is something only a poorfaggot would do

So please, kill yourself ;)
>>
>>36514028
Oh my bad you're a loser white privileged spoiled manboy who listens to rap and idolizes them?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.