[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My conversation with my dad minutes ago >anon we spoke to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6033.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6033.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>anon we spoke to your grandparents and they want you to live with them in Guangzhou (a city in China) to make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try living in china. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're there.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know
>you can't keep being like this, just remember that.
Looks like my family's had enough of me too. Help
>>
look at that! He posted it again!
>>
>>36512454
No anon. This is my first time posting it
>>
>>36512454
MUMMY

MUMMY I POSTED IT AGAIN

MUMMMMMMYYYYYYY
>>
Every day until we fucking love it
>>
How many times will they ask you without you answering them?
>>
>>36512454
no I posted it this time. I'm letting him get a break namsayin
>>
Is this even true? post a passport pic fag.
>>
File: IMG_6321.jpg (253KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6321.jpg
253KB, 900x900px
>>36512470
Until I actually move. I have one more passport application with me,
>>
Oh shit I have family in Guanzhou and Hong Kong. What it do my nig?
Guanzhou is pretty sweet to visit but idk about living there. Would you have to work? Would you be able to travel? How much money are you supploed with? Being in Asia with money is dope as fuck, but being poor there sucks dick.

t. Wealthy Chinalady
>>
I have a friend from Guanzhou and she said it's terrible. I don't know why you'd want to live there. Do you speak any Mandarin or Cantonese? You're going to have a pretty bad time if not.

Maybe you should tell your parents you want to move out on your own somewhere and get a job, maybe they'll fund a flat for you. Maybe go to HK, it's the ultimate city for neets if you can afford a flat.
>>
>>36512679
My dad said i need to learn to appreciate hardwork and that western upbringing has cucked me
>>
>>36512705
He's probably right

but moving to your grandparents to "learn hard work" sounds like torture waiting to happen, so maybe tell them you want to be independent. Either way you proabbly need to move away from your parents or it's just going to get worse.
>>
>>36512450
Mods, stop this madness pls.
>>
>/r9k/ is an imageboard where there are no exact reposts.

This post kills original content . Make it stop.
>>
>>36512631
Hi chinalady do you want to be my gf
>>
>>36512769
Youre suppose to list your financial credentials before she can even consider
>>
You better get out of the house OP
Try community college?
Work in a take away?
Volunteer somewhere?
>>
>>36512822
I cant work. It's too hard. I just quit after a few shifts
>>
>>36512450
Just go back to china your life will be better there.
You weren't born for normie life.
>>
File: IMG_6324.jpg (209KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6324.jpg
209KB, 900x900px
>>36512870
Im working on it. its just difficult to arrange for someone to fill in this part for me
>>
>>36512935
The point is to move to china right? What do you need a Australian passport for?
>>
>>36512963
lmao no one answer it for him. Holy shit lmao
>>
>>36512462
Stop posting it frickin heck
>>
File: pepe-crying-and-smiling[1].jpg (20KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-crying-and-smiling[1].jpg
20KB, 388x388px
>>36512450
I tried doing that here in the states. Grandma has a farm in the middle of no where. It didn't help, I actually get weirder living in the middle and having fewer people to talk to.
>>
>>36512769
Chinalady (male)*
You don't wanna date me. I'm on /r9k/ for a reason : ^)
>>
fuck off nisem
>>
China is gonna be endstation for you.
>>
File: comfgondola.jpg (82KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
comfgondola.jpg
82KB, 800x800px
hi nisem x d
>>
I did an internship in Guangzhou for 6 months. I liked it there but you need to get out and meet some other foreigners or find a qt cantonese girlfriend
>>
>>36512705
What you need is to be behind that great firewall of theirs and never communicate through western channels ever again, faggot
>>
Why do people reply to this? People have to run out of things to say about this thread at some point.
>>
>>36514552
A neet cant meet anyone
>>
>>36512450
Seeing this thread makes me feel comfy at this point. I'll get anxious if there's a day when it isn't posted.
>>
>>36512450
will you post here when you get to china?
>>
We going for lunch at the Hong Kong place or what.
>>
>>36516146
We are. Do you have kik? I'd rather chat on discord though
>>
>>36516016
No.
Hdryjrdyjdjdg
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.